Random Tumblr Tag

Soooo guys.I am halfway through the just-before-the-last one shot,so I decided it is the perfect time to do this tag(I have been tagged 2 months ago,but...).

1. Describe yourself how you would describe a character you're introducing

Hm...Actually I have always thought that it would the best to give 4-5 facts for the character through his words and then just leave the reader perceive the traits and the character itself from his own point of view.

2. Is there any specific ritual you go through while/before/after your writing?

Ritual?I don't think so to be honest.I just sit in front of my laptop and just...write.

3. What is your absolute favorite kind of fic to write?

I adore writing sad fanfics,because then you can get all the deep feelings out on the writing.

4. Are there any other fic writers you admire? If so, who and why?

Well,there is a certain writer that has inspired me and made me think of the whole fanfiction world completely -luckily-from my first steps of my fanfiction writing way.And that is Alina (durmsteiger).

5. How many words can you write if you sit down and concentrate intensely for an hour?

My actual record is 2.476 words in one chapter...I don't think I can make a new PB tbh.

6. First fic/pairing you wrote for? (If no pairing, describe the plot)

Well*blushes and is ashamed af rn*,it was a Liam Payne one that had around 25 parts.Actually,Liam was trying to propose to her and he met his ex so he helped him and then his actual girlfriend saw them and she thinks he is proposing to her.Then,Liam is a victim of a car crash and 'dies' but then in the end he is not dead and they live happily ever after.(wtf was that omg thank goodness I deleted it...😂😂😂)

7. Inspiration, time, or motivation. Choose two.

Motivation and inspiration.Time is not such a huge problem as far as I am considered(most of the team at least).If there is not motivation,there is zero possibility of wanting to put effort in writing a fanfict.If there is not inspiration...well there is no way of writing something whatsoever.

8. Why do you choose to write?

It is a way to escape reality and just enter into a new universe where you can actually have the life you have always wanted.

9. Do you ever have plans to write anything other than fic?

Like what?Actual dry facts,which resemble the truth?Nah-ah.Never.Man I am trying to escape reality,do you think I will write something that has to do with it?

10. What inspires you the most?

Hm...I always get inspired when I listen to my pop opera babes,Il Volo.It clears me mind of negativity and I can only focus on the fic I have to write.

11. Weirdest thing you've ever written/thought about writing/etc.?

That idiotic Liam Payne fic I actually had the guts to freaking upload it.On Wattpad.For others to see and read.(omg that was the worst idea I've ever had 😂😂😂😂)

12. A fix you wish you had written better, and why?

There are actually some of my one shots I am not 100% satisfied.Probably because I was either in such a hurry or just didn't have the inspiration needed.

13. Favorite fic from another author

Decisions || Toni Kroos + Erik Durm (by durmsteiger)

14. Your favorite side pairings to put in?

I actually mostly focus on the protagonists themselves so,I haven't noticed myself putting side pairings in my stories(I think)

15. Your guilty writing pleasure?

Well,obviously everything revolving around dirty,which (oddly)I haven't been requested till now...

16. Do you have structured ideas of how your story is supposed to go, or make it up as you write?

I have a beginning in my mind and then...it just leads me on.

17. Would you describe yourself as a fast writer?

I can be a fast writter when I want but some other times I turn completely lazy and just do a big pile of nothing.

18. How old were you when you started writing?

I think I started about 2 years ago...so about 13.

19. Why did you start writing?

See question n.8

20. 4 sentences from your work that you're proud of.

✔️)Gianluca...you were poetry in a world that was still learning the alphabet.Something hard to understand yet easy to fancinate you. ~Survivor-Gianluca Ginoble~ 

✔️)And that was the moment I knew that a fresh start was just around the corner.And it looked more precious than ever. ~Teardrops-Antoine Griezmann~

✔️)As they started to drive away, there was a felling deep inside me,growing up every second.But I didn't know what it was... ~Why Did You Have To Leave-Alfred Finnbogason~

✔️)And even if we never talk again,I want you to know that I will never love anyone like I loved you and I am forever altered by who you are and what you ment to me. ~Survivor-Gianluca Ginoble~