94:42~Toni Kroos

She has been a Die Mannschaft fan way before she started dating Toni, even though nobody believed her. She didn't care. All she cared about at that moment were the five extra minutes the referee gave. Just five minutes to score a fucking goal that will give them the hopes of a qualification. And they had already wasted the first four. She was shaking, she couldn't believe this was happening. Her favorite boys were one step closer to being practically eliminated and she couldn't handle it. She couldn't handle the pained looks of the fans, the disgusting feeling in her heart and most of all, the tears of Toni. She wasn't a pessimist, she was more of a realist actually. So she just closed her eyes, just to wait for this match to come to an end. She felt tears blurring her vision but she wasn't going to show it to anyone. She heard loud voices from behind, and many German swear words she had learned from Toni. Of course they were upset. Disappointed.

Suddenly, the whole croud errupted in cheers, and a person from behind started shaking her shoulders. She shot up and saw the whole German squad piled up in the ground and hugging a certain person. He wasn't just the german goal scorer. He was her Toni. She then turned around to see the person who shook her, and she was engulfed in a hug with a stunned german who just shouted stuff she couldn't even guess their meaning. She then turned her attention back to the field as Toni blew her a kiss, and returned back at his position. As the referee blew the final whistle, Toni just collapsed to the ground, the tiredness getting the best of him. Luckily, he was close enough to her seat, so when she yelled his name, he quickly got up and went closer.

"Didn't my girlfriend see the goal? "he asked as she just scratched the back of her neck. "Why are you such a pessimist sometimes?" he asked while cupping her cheek. "Look, you were practically-"she was interrupted by the loud cheers of Kevin, who just hugged the life out of Toni. "Francesca, did you see him? He is incredible, did you see his performance? You are dating a legend "he ranted as Francesca answered with a simple "You have always been a Kroos fanboy, haven't you Trapp?".

It is actually incredible as Kevin said. A roller coaster of emotions. And she is more than happy to share this roller coaster ride with Toni.

•~•~

Well well well guess who's back. I am shook, I haven't written stuff in months, hopefully you haven't forgotten about me.

I was planning to write something about Toni in general tbh, but after the match that made me lose my voice for 2 days, I knew that I had to write something about it.

It is short, but I like it actually, it is effective and easy to read. Hopefully you like it too.

                            xoxoRoseyxoxo