A Thousand Times~Thomas Müller

A small gift to all you Thomas Müller lovers.A small one shot, just for you ❤️

~~~~

~Let's say that there's never a real motive when we get bored to death at a party~

'Thanks for the heads up, Ermal Meta' Aisling murmured as she made her way through the crowd of sweaty people who had gathered at Thomas' house for his birthday. The only thing that was worth it was the music, other than that everything else was a pure nightmare. She hadn't even seen Thomas all day. She opened the door of Thomas' room and sat on his bed. She traced her fingers on the light blue sheets on his bed and closed her eyes. Memories of the two of them kept flooding as a tear found its way down her cheek. How great it was when it was just the two of them, on his birthday among with some close relatives. This was going out of control. She scanned the room. Everything was the same as every day, yet something seemed off. Her eyes spotted a small notebook, which had the face of Oliver Bierhoff as a cover. She chuckled as she opened it. Some phone numbers, a few Panini stickers -what a five-year-old- and predictions for lineups of football matches.How unpredictable. But that was what she loved the most about Thomas. That he never changes.If only it was the only thing she loved about him though. Yes, it's true. Aisling is madly in love with Thomas and it is more than obvious.

Suddenly, as she closed the notebook, a wrapped paper fell off it and she bent down to reach for it. As she opened it, she saw the handwriting of Thomas. 'What on earth is he writing' she asked herself. As she finally realized, she was left stunned.

BEFORE YOU KISS A GIRL

-Grab her by the waist

-Pull her closer to your body

-Look into her eyes

-Look at her lips while you're biting yours

-Look back at her eyes again

-Grab her face gently

-Then slowly lean in and kiss her

Aisling: Aisling is an Irish language feminine given name meaning "dream" or "vision" and referring to an aisling, a poetic genre that developed during the late 17th and 18th century in Irish language genre poetry.

Aisling was shocked as she kept rereading the words written by her best friend. She was so deep in her thoughts that she didn't even hear Thomas, who opened the door and entered his room. As he realized what she was holding, he felt his heart beating extremely fastly and approached her."Where did you find this, Aisling?" he asked her as she dropped the notebook in shock."Is it true, Thomas?" she asked him, trying her best to hide her smile. Thomas just avoided her question as Aisling approached him."You aren't following your own steps, Thomas." she told him as he tried forming a word and failing miserably. Suddenly, he gained his composure back and held her close. "I don't care Aisling" he told her as he gave her the kiss he had planned in his head more than a hundred times.

The only change? It was a thousand times better.

So I guess I'll be more productive in the next couple of days, I have so many ideas I am shook.

You guys, I've been waiting for 4 years just to see my favorite country last in their group? I am devastated

Hopefully, you liked this small one shot.

xoxoRoseyxoxo