Stalker's and Wattpad's Tag

The amazing KivancTatlitugGR tagged me in both of them so I decided to put them together in a chapter.ALSO!I am so sorry for not updating,I was snowed under so much homework+exams and I was updating my Juri Pootsmann fanfiction.I have 4 requests from Instagram users but the requests are still open so anyone can DM me!

THE STALKER'S TAG

What are you wearing?

The whole Kostas Fortounis package,Jersey and shorts.

Have you ever been in love?

If being in love with your team counts,yes.Yes,I have.

How tall are you?

A tiny bit more than 5'4''.

What's your weight?

105 lbs.

Have you ever been heartbroken?

Look,I haven't been heartbroken-heartbroken.Just when I was left alone,my friends didn't even cared about me...But now I am good!

Any tattoos?

Don't have.I don't think I would like to have something on my skin for ever,since there is a possibility of me changing my mind.

Favorite TV show?

Well,I adore music contest and talent shows.If that counts,I'll go with Eurovision and X Factor.Yet,if that doesn't count...Spongebob Squearepants(don't judge me),Kara Sevda(OMG those Turkish series...)

Something/Someone you miss.

My grandma.

Favorite song.

Well,I don't think there is a human being who has ONE favorite song.So...I'll try using limit them to 5.Grande Amore-Il Volo, Kuula-Ott Lepland,Nur Ein Lied-Thomas Forstner,Ricordami-Il Volo and Play-Jüri Pootsmann.

Star Sign.

Capricorn ♑

Favorite Color.

Black,red and pink.

Ethnicity/Nationality

Greek.

Ever been in a physical fight?

Only for fun with Panathinaikos fans,Rossoneri and Madridistas.

Play any musical instruments?

Nope.😂

Last cried?

I remember it perfectly.May 10th.First semi of Eurovision.And my ultimate favorite(Play-Juri Pootsmann)failed to quality.

Something you love but you're bad at.

I don't know...Singing I guess.

THE WATTPAD'S TAG

What was your first user name?

jamesmaslowaki.Not so proud.

What was your first story?

A Liam Payne one.Don't search for it.I have deleted it...😂

What did your first Bio said?

I don't remember vividly....Something related to BTR I think...

The first football book you read?

I think it was September with Mario Gotze.I surely don't remember so well.

Who was your first favorite author?

Was,is and will forever be durmsteiger...Alina you are goals!

What was your original intent on Wattpad.

Big Time Rush and One Direction.