Just Since Forever~Paulo Dybala~

It was Paulo's birthday today and he was rambling about that huge night that was gonna happen. To be completely honest, I didn't pay the greatest attention. I was just looking into his deep eyes. We were best friends since I remember myself. I remember ourselves being just 5 years old and saying that we would marry each other because every one else looked disgusting.That he would only love me and I would only love him. Oh, how I wish that would be happening now...

"Nani.Nani, are you even listening? ".I sighed. "I am so sorry Paulo. I am just tired. Where is the party going to happen anyway? ".Paulo smiled sweetly at me and answered"The Brew Note.Be there at 8.I'll kill you if you don't, okay? "he answered and I just smiled."Paulo, I think I will head upstairs.Make yourself home, as always, okay? ".He nodded his head and went to the cupboard.

I laid down on the soft mattress and I closed my eyes. I am so pessimistic while Paulo is so optimistic.I am so introvert while Paulo so extrovert. I'd rather sit in my cozy house and watch movies while eating Nutella while Paulo would rather spend the whole night outside at a wild party.And the worst, I am in love with him while he is not.He was never my type, but I fell in love with him. Quickly but steadily.At first I didn't care about falling. I wasn't worried about falling.But now I feel like I fell for the opposite.The one who would never look at me from another angle rather than the one called freaking friend zone.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"And I thought you were bailing on me. "Paulo said as he hugged me back. "You know I would never do that, Paulinho.".He shot me a smile and then left me, to go and speak to some girls sitting on the small table behind. I sighed and turned my attention towards the guy sitting at the bar stool.The only person from Juventus I really had a fun time talking to. Alvaro.He turned around as he felt a person behind him and looked at me."Hey Nani.What's up? ".I smiled and sat next to him."Want me to buy you drink? "I sighed, thinking I little bit. I don't know why I was still thinking what Paulo would say about it so I just decided I should have at least some time away from thinking about him.

After a few-I wish I knew how many-drinks,I was laying my head on the shoulder of Alvaro,giggling uncontrolably while he was holding me from my waist."You are amazing Alvaro".I yelled and that made Paulo turn his head towards me.He looked at me as I was having the time of my life with his teammate.He got up and grabbed me from my wrist.I started whining like a 5 year old who doesn't get candy after dinner as we exited the bar,the cold November air,instantly sobbering a part of me up.

"Why are you doing this Nani?"he asked me,his face inches from mine.I was struggling the urge to kiss his beautiful lips,but I knew I had to be strong for the sake of my dignity."What are you saying,Paulo?".I asked.He sighed and answered as calm as possible."Being flirty and stuff with Alvaro.You don't like him,Nani.".I laughed bitterly."What if I like him anyway?Is the great Paulo Dybala jealous?"I mocked him as he took a deep breath,saying a couple of words I didn't expect to hear from him.

"Yes.Yes.Yes I am jealous.I was jealous when he hugged you-"."Why were you jealous when he hugged me anyway?"I interrupted him."Why?Because,that second he hugged you,he held my entire world.".I looked at him dumbfounded as he went closer to my face,until he actually gutted up and kissed me."Nani,I love you for all that you are,all that you have been and all you're yet to be.".I smiled back at him."Me too Paulo.".He kissed my forehead and asked"Since when Nani?"."Just since forever....".

Hello everyone!Heartbroken Rosey is here...Living in a nightmare called "my sister being awful and keep repeating that my babe is not gonna be at the Olympic Games and me being miserable,accompanied with my mum".Nice,huh?

nanilewandowski ,sweetie,I really hoped you like it!If you find any mistake or a part you don't like,let me know and I'll fix it in an instance!

Guys,why am I being totally obsessed over jacksepticeye lately?I just love that Irish man...(he is a really sweet youtuber whatsoever)

xoxoRoseyxoxo