Just A Serious Disclaimer

So there are 2 things I need to tell you.One is,not so important but the second can be really annoying and maybe hurtful at times.

Firstly...PLEASE STOP WITH THOSE "GAIN MORE READERS AND VOTES"WEBSITES.They can be sometimes really annoying.I don't want to block or report anyone,so please stop it.

Second and extremely important.AND THAT GOES OUT TO EVERYONE.Not just people who do that.Look,some people support Germany,some others Spain,some others France,some others Portugal etc.Here,in Wattpad we want to share our opinions and see others opinions too.We are here to express our feeing,tell how much we are proud of our teams and how sad we are that they lost at times.We are not here to 'attack' people whose team lost.A random example(that is old so it won't mean to offend certain people).Let's go back to CL finals.It is completely normal to comment"OMG REAL WON!","FORZA REAL","MY TEAM WON!","WE WERE AMAZING ON FIELD"and stuff.But it is -for me-unacceptable to just start they so-called 'hate'.Swear words should be monitored by Wattpad.I mean,what was I supposed to say?Hate every single team in Europe because we disqualified?(perks of being Greek😂😂😂).You can't say "fuck you","you fuck yourself""we fucked Atletico"or stuff.This thing could have happened to you too,never forget that.So,if you dont want those things to be said to you,please don't say them to others.

Thanks my loves!

                                                                                                                                       xoxoRoseyxoxo