Love Wins In The End~Paulo Dybala~

"It is going to be perfect...C'mon,he loves football,you love football.He is very kind and generous and an amazing listener.Don't be afraid.Just...enjoy.".Those were the words of my friend,Alvaro,as I entered the cosy caffee which my date was already in.I tried to spot a guy alone and it was not hard.There was a guy on the corner of the small caffee,searching someone.As he laid his eyes on me,I smiled.He smiled back and stood up from the chair.He had a small difficulty walking,but maybe I just misunderstood.He gave me a warm smile and extended his arm.
"You must be Jennette,right?I am Paulo.Paulo Dybala.".I gladly accepted his hand and sat on my chair,opposing him.As he turned to sit on his chair,I thought I saw something weird on his right leg,but again,it might have been just me."So,Jennette,what are you doing at the moment?".With this question asked,we were both endevoured in this long conversation.Talking about family.Friends.Life."Now the most important...Your favorite team here in Italy?".A small smile crept up my lips and I answered with a simple,yet powerful "Juventus.".His smile got even bigger as he agreed with me.We continued this "deep" conversation as he talked about the legendary Buffon and the powerful Marchisio.I couldn't believe someone has made me speak so much,yet still listen to.He was special,indeed,and a great company as well.As time passed by,I absend-mindedly checked my phone and my eyes widened at the time.
"Oh my God,I am so sorry Paulo,I should have been at home by this time.".I continued as I got up."I can't believe how much fun I've had today.We should definately hang out again,Paulo!"I said more than excitedly.He nodded as we both walked outside.Again,my eyes fell on his leg,which had struggles keeping his body weight.We had been very close so I asked him about it.He seemed kinda nervous and answered with a simple 'hurt at football'.I just let it pass...Maybe he was telling the truth.
A month later and we were again in this cafeteria.Laughing hard at something that Paulo said.We had gone out multiple times,before reaching this date,where he asked me to officially be his other half,his beloved.His girlfriend,where I couldn't be happier.There was just this thing that bothered me...He can't always be 'hurt at football'.Call me obsessive over it.Well,I might be.But I do care about him.So,I asked him one more time.And it was the time I got my answer.He slowly lifted the end of his jeans,only to find a fake leg on the place of his,as far as I can know,cut one.My eyes found his face,but his eyes were looking away.
"Paulo.Paulo,look at me.Paulo."he slowly looked at me as his eyes were soaked in tears.I got up and sat on the chair next to him."I know what you will say.That I hid it from you.And you can't trust me anymore.And-"."Hey,hey,hey.2 things.First,I am so proud of you of finally telling me.And second,do I ever get a kiss?".I smiled and he let a small chuckle.
I found out that Paulo had knee cancer so they had to cut his leg from the thigh.This shattered his dreams of becoming a proffesional footballer.But he is definately a warrior.And a hero.My hero.And my sign of motivation.The next day he took me to meet his parents,who were,as I imagined as sweet as Paulo.We prepared meal with his mum and,after,we watched Juventus-Napoli with his dad.As I was excorted from the door,I heard Paulo's parents telling him 'you got the most amazing girl.'.
Well,that warm feeling I had with Paulo's parents was not there when Paulo came to meet mine.I couldn't believe they judged him for something that was clearly not his fault.How could he provide a better future with me if he couldn't walk."Paulo can walk.".I said sternly."We don't aproove him"they said in sync.Paulo sighed and slowly stood up,eyes on the floor.I had known him so well that I understood he was silently crying.There tore it."He can provide a better future than you.He makes me laugh.He cares about me.And most of all,he loves me.And I feel the same way about him.".they looked at me and said"If so,go get your stuff and live with him because you are not welcome in this house anymore.".I looked at them wide-eyeded while I heard Paulo gasp.I looked hopeless at Paulo while he nooded yes.In 2 hours all my stuff were in my suitcases and already in Paulo's home.
2 years later,Paulo proposed me in the same cafeteria.His eyes shining,waiting for me to say yes.Which of course I did.I don't know if it made you feel something...I just realised that always,always love wins in the end...

(So,one of our teacher's told us about two friends of hers...I found the story a true motivation so I decided to share it with you guys...So,first time I am writing a true story,turned into a fanfiction,by only changing the couple's names...Hope you enjoyed!)
xoxoRoseyxoxo