I am here,okay?

~So,here am I again,altering the facts!What if Juventus had won the Champion's League last year?Inspiration ole{(<=something Greek)(Again.Wow.)}~

Not being able to go to the field,Iman was glued to the hotel's couch to watch the Champion's League final.Being born in Torino,she was supporting Juventus her entire life.But now,she was married to Neymar,a Barcelona player.And,you could say,where is the problem?Barcelona is a Spanish team and Juventus an Italian.What if they played against to win the one and only Champion's League Title?She promised Neymar that she would support the Blaugranas but when her favorite was shown in tv,Gianluigi Buffon,she felt like she was betraying her Bianconeris.

The full time ended indicating a tie.Morata had scored at the 65th minute and then Barcelona responded with a goal from Neymar five minutes later.As the extra time was almost finished,Marchisio scored clearly giving the win to the Italian team.The referee blew the whistle.Meaning that Barcelona was heading home with empty arms.

The team was planning to go and drink but Neymar was in no mood for that.Why would he anyway...He sat next to their bus while the other were trying to persuade him.He just started blankly at them and asked Marc to pass him his phone.He did as Neymar said and asked one final time if we was coming.The Brazilian's answer was the same.Giving up,the team embarked and left while Neymar sat alone in the lot.He dialed his wife's number and waited for her to pick up.

Iman was holding her phone thinking what she would say to him.Reluctantly she picked up only to hear the hurt in his voice."Iman.We lost.I can't believe it."she didn't know how to answer so she just asked where he was."At the lot.Everybody left.Can you come and pick me up?"she wasn't used to this Neymar.Her Neymar was so loud and bubbly but now he was so gloomy.She quickly put on her Neymar jersey,thinking it would help.She drove to the field and found her husband sitting and staring at the stars.Being careful not to startle him,she softly whispered his name.He turned around and smiled at her appearance.She offered her hand and he took it without saying a word.He didn't say anything he just opened the car door and sat inside.Iman followed his lead.The car ride was the most silent she had ever experienced.He was staring through the car window all the way to the hotel.Even when they arrived and entered their suite he was silent.Iman had tried to open a conversation but he had ignored her every time.

"Neymar,wanna talk about it?"he just turned around and locked himself in the little bathroom.Iman sighed and knocked on the door.He made a weird sound but didn't give any attention to her.She then gave up and sat,her back resting on the door.After a good couple of minutes,Neymar unlocked the door and his wife sat up.He looked at her and then hugged her out of the blue.''Wanna do something?'' she asked.He looked at her confused and she took his hand.She led him outside and both of them  were standing on the road.''Iman,it is raining.''he noticed and she ansered with a small'I know'.She started running down the empty road while yelling to Neymar to follow her.He did as she said and grabbed her hand."Better?"she asked and Neymar nodded,not to convincingly.She looked at him and then started pulling him on the street on more time,only this time Neymar's face was decorated with a smile,leading to a laugh.She smiled back at him and gave him a kiss."How romantic"he joked and they both let a small laugh escape their lips.He was finally back.She found her Neymar again...

~Hey guys!What's up?I am currently watching Eurovizija 2016,aka the Lithuanian national selection for Eurovision(no I am not Lithuanian but I love Eurovizija and Estonia's Eesti Laul...).VOTE FOR MY BABE DONNY MONTELL!Any way,Iman I hoped you liked it,it was pretty hard to write but I pulled it off...GO DONNY!)

                  DONNY MONTELL