Heaviness Of Heart~Fernando Torres~

"Why did you do this to me?"Fernando asked the broken figure in front of him."Robena,open your eyes and tell me why are you in that damn room of nightmares."Fernando kept talking to the person lying in the bed of the hideous hospital.This place smelled like sadness,death and antiseptic and that made Fernando even more disguisted and heart broken just at the thought of being there.The door opened and a person made his way towards his broken friend.

"She won't die,Nando.I know Robena.She is so strong.Don't make bad thoughts."he stated as he rested his hand on Fernando's shoulder."Antoine,it is my fault after all.Only mine."he told as the French's eyes started tearing up.As Fernando finished his sentence,the painful thought of that day clouded his vision.

SATURDAY,JANUARY 4TH.
"No,Fernando.Just no.You know how much I hate those team dinners.Only Antoine likes me from there.And I don't want everyone to look at me as if I had three heads.Because you know that they do.Everytime we walk in together."Robena sighed as she stared at the angry figure,belonging to her "beloved" boyfriend."And you will let me go by myself?Shame on you"he hissed as Robena grabbed her car keys."Gonna go for a ride down by the beach.Don't follow me.I just want to be alone for some time".
After a couple of minutes,a phone call interrupted the thoughts of Fernando.Car crash.A damn car crash.This thing to break even the last straw of happiness that would find a spot at Fernando.

And now,10 days later.Nothing changed.The tears,the pain.The deefening sound of silence.And that disguisting white color that surrounded everything was making the whole situation so much worse.Only the words of Fernando changed every day.New ones would come to his head,trying to somehow make her open her eyes.

"Yesterday,I felt her hand moving.I knew it was real.The doctors keep saying that it is just my lack of sleep.But I felt it.I know I did.I am not getting crazy,am I Antoine?"Fernando sobbed into the shoulder of his friend.How could he go on and leave without her?Without those late movie nights,the star gazing,those beautiful romantic moments.Even the small fights were meaningful and sacred to him.

"If she doesn't wake up...What am I gonna do?"Fernando asked the petite Frenchman."Nando,I want you to always be optimistic.She is gonna wake up.I can sense that.Are you all Spaniards so gloomy?"he said,trying to bright up the mood but failing miserable.While they were talking,Antoine noticed Robena's eyes flattering open.He motioned to his friend,as his hand was griped tightly to the girl in front of him.

"Robena,oh god you are fine."Fernando cried to her shoulder.She looked at him weirdly."Well,thank you,but I have a question."she told him.Fernando nodded his head eagerly as Robena muttered 3 oh-so heartbreaking words.

"Who are you?"

OKAY THAT SERIOUSLY SCREAMS PART 2(IF YOU GUYS WANT,COMMENT.)

Apart from the not yet existing pt 2,REQUESTS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED.

blxckyouknow I REALLY hoped you liked it!I am so sorry it took so long...Hopefully it was worth it!🌼