Why did you have to leave-Alfred Finnbogason

I stretched my arms to feel the warm body of Alfred.Instead,the cold sheets of my bed made my heart sink.He left from Greece.Wait,he left without saying goodbye?As these thoughts rushed through my mind,I heard a loud noise coming from downstairs.He hadn't left!I quicky put on my robe and slippers and oppened the door.I saw him holding a tray while talking to the phone.
'Yeah,I'll be there.No.No I haven't.Making breakfast for her.Yeah in bed.Shut up and hang up before she wakes up and the surprise be ruined.Dude.Yeah.Ok come over.'
Deciding I didn't want to ruin Alfred's surprise I soundless climbed up the stairs and laid down on my bed.The door opened and Alfred entered with the silver tray on his hands.
"Góðan daginn prinsessa."he sweetly whispered in my ear.I opened my eyes and faced the beautiful blue eyes of my Alfred.He sat next to me in bed and placed the tray on my legs while kissing my temple.I gathered up the courage to say what has been eating me all this long.
"Alfred.I don't want you to leave.".He sighed and asked me."Don't you want me to pursue my dreams?Olympiacos wasn't meant to be.Don't get me wrong.I loved the team.I loved the guys.They are a part of me.But life continues.And Germany might be better.".But that wasn't what I had in mind."Alfred...What if you find someone there?I don't know...A German.With beautiful,blonde hair and bright eyes instead of my plain hair and boring eyes?That has the perfect lifestyle.That is a model and not a footballer like me.Who is more feminine and doesn't play for Olympiacos female team.What if Alfred?".I don't know what has gotten into me.Instead of speaking,he simply hugged me and promised that he would never,ever stop loving me.I believe him.Of course I do.He kept his arms wrapped around me,not wanting to let go.I didn't want him to let go either.This was the best feeling and nothing could ruin it.As I rested my head on Alfred's chest,we heard the doorball going off.He starting saying some Icelanding things under his breath,probably cursing.
"Who is it?".I asked."Who else?The Greek Seven-Up.".I smiled at the name we had given to his former teammeat,Kostas Fortounis.He wears the number 7 jersey and...I really don't know how this came up.Oh,how I am gonna miss this...
I heard talking coming from downstairs and then the two footballers entered the bedroom."Alessia! "Kostas yelled and I smiled in response.He winked at me and then he turned to Alfred. "So,everything set up?"he asked and Alfred nodded."So,I guess it is time to help you pack the suitcases on the car."he added and picked up the biggest one.Me,being the most stubborn person in the world,I laid under the sheets and closed my eyes,probably wanting to shut the world off.After a good 30 minutes, Alfred still hadn't come upstairs to say goodbye.My insecurities got the best of me and thinking that he had left, I ran downstairs and on the sidewalk barefoot.I lightly chuckled at the view in front of me. Alfred and Kostas probably losing the fight against putting the suitcases in the trunk.
"Need help?"I asked and they desperately nodded their heads.I pushed them aside and,with a light push,the suitcase was inside and the trunk was closed. I turned and looked at them while they were staring at the sky."You are both super pathetic. "I said and hit Kostas arm.Alfred checked his watch and his eyes widened. "Oh my God I am gonna be late."he said frantically.As he said that,Kostas went to hug him goodbye as I sat on the stairs in front of our house.When the boys finished their goodbyes,Alfred turned to me."No goodbye for your Northern Blondie?"he said and I smiled melancholic at another nickname we have invented. He looked at me with his beautiful eyes and I couldn't help but throw myself in his arms.
"You little Icelandic I am gonna miss you more than you can imagine."I said and felt tears prickle from my eyes."When will you visit me?"I asked,hoping to get a defined answer."As soon as possible. I promise.And Kostas, take care of Alessia .You better-"he was cut off by Kostas himself"I promise.Dude,she can't stay away from me.We have training together."I smiled and enjoyed the last moment I had with Alfred.He then pulled away and gave me a kiss.He walked away and sat next to Kostas,while the latter sat on the driver's seat. As they started to drive away, there was a felling deep inside me,growing up every second.But I didn't know what it was...
~I don't know,I just miss Alfred SOOOO much...WHY DID YOU HAVE TO LEAVE?I am getting too emotional... sorry...~