Light Breeze ~ Adnan Januzaj~

MaleenMalik Here you are!!!Hope you like it!!!

Kaitlyn pov.

I sat on the same spot,a rock at the end of the field near my house.A light breeze was blowing.And I was thinking what could have gone wrong.We were drifting apart.Was it because of the national team?I just couldn't feel that spark anymore and it was scaring me to hell.The first time he kissed me,I couldn't breathe.Now,I don't know why it doesn't feel the same.

Adnan pov.

I saw her sitting there.One her spot,like everyday.She felt the way I did,I was sure.We were drifting apart.I decided to walk to her,maybe I could help this thing out.I approached her and saw her tear-stained face.I whispered her name and she looked at me.She gave me a small smile and pat the space next to her.I sat down and put my hand on her thigh."Adnan,what is happening to us?"she asked me.I didn't have an answer to that,since it was my question, too.Maybe I could answer,though.

"Remember how we met?"I asked her and she chuckled."Yes,it wasn't the best I think."she added."I was pinched on those lockers by the bullies a bunch of times.It is hard to forget."she stated."That was the time I fell for you. You were so beautiful,even when your hair was messy and tears were covering your face.You looked at me seeking for help-"she cut me off by saying"And you being THE ADNAN JANUZAJ became the Superman and went for the rescue.What are you saying Ad?"she said laughing."And our first kiss?"she asked.

"Best.Moment.Ever.You were rambling about nobody loving you and caring for you.I had to stop you.Worth it i guess."she smiled slightly as she added"Do you remember our first fight?""I won't stop saying sorry for that.I returned from the match and you just wanted to spend time with me.Not only I left you alone and went to the club,but I returned home drunk and called you awful names.I can't forgive myself for that,Kaitlyn.But you forgave me.I Don know why,but you did.And I am grateful."I answered.

"What have we done?What have we done to our relationship,Adnan?Why are we causing so much pain to ourselves?Can we save that?Adnan,I want to save that!I don't what it to go wasted!I want to feel like before.My heart almost off my chest and my stomach full of butterflies.Can we do that?If we can't do that...I guess we should end it."she said as she started to cry,heavily.

"No,Kaitlyn.I want to save it.And I will save it.We will.We love each other,don't we?"she slowly nodded as sobs wrecked he body."So?We can get through this.C'mon"I said as I grabbed her hand.She got up and followed me.I took her to the car and started driving,against her protests.I wanted to take her to the beach,where we had our very first date.As she saw the beach,her eyes sparked and she kissed my cheek.

We were strolling down the beach,our bare feet on the sand.The sun was setting as I whispered to her"I love you to the moon and back."To confirm it,I gave her a soft kiss.She hugged me and whispered"I am yours,forever.",as her hair was blowing by a light breeze.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MaleenMalik sorry it took so long!!!I am not so satisfied...I hope you like it,though...
Kisses!!!Comment who you want me to do next!!!