I've Been Waiting For This Night~Sergi Roberto~

K23Barca10I know it took waaaay longer than it should...But...here it is!❤

~For a thousand years

Through a million tears

With a hungry heart

Everyday apart

I've been waiting for this night...~

After 6 years of being together,Sergi Roberto and Kamila got married.And,now,5 years later,have made their family,as Kamila gave birth to her twins,Leo and Elina.And we reach today.Sergi and Kamila were sleeping when their dreams were stopped by the loud voices of their children.Kamila stiffed and opened her eyes."Mama,Leo spilled all the milk on the floor!"Elina exclaimed and Kamila heard the laugh of her husband."Liar.I just tried to make break-fast"Leo shouted as they both started fighting again."Hey,hey,hey.Both of you come here."Sergi said as the twins sat on the large bed."Can't you be happy and love each other like dad and I?"Kamila said and Sergi laughed at her remark."Mama,can I ask you something?"Elina questioned and Kamila just nodded her head."How did you meet?And loved?And got married?"she asked,her eyes beaming.Kamila looked at her husband as he cleared his throat."May I say it pleeeease Kamila?"he pleaded and Kamila nodded chuckling.
"So,it was a cold December.Your mother,being a crazy Barcelona fan,came to the field to watch her team play.And she was the only one who wore my jersey.And,I don't know...it caught my attention.As we went to celebrate our victory,your mom was filming us with her phone.And being way to close to the field and her being ultimately clumsy,her phone fell from her arms in the field.The security went to catch it but I went there first.I gave her the phone and she was as red as a tomato.She was so beautiful,I swear.I couldn't move.She was looking at my eyes and I swear I couldn't get mine off of her.I managed to go to the security guard and told him that I wanted to see her after the game.Me and the whole team went back to our locker room and took a shower.Well,tried,since the whole team was mocking me.I left the room and the security guard was talking to her but left when he saw me approaching.We talked,exchanged phones and went on many dates till I asked her to be my girlfriend.She had told me that,she went through a lot of hard relatioships and now,after these time and through many tears,we had both found the one who completed us."he said,smiling.Leo was looking at me weirdly,while Elina was looking it him excitedly.

~When I see your smile

And your beautiful eyes

I get lost in time

Now I know that I

I've been waiting for this night

I've been waiting for this night...~

"And now,I really want to tell you about the proposal...Do you want to listen?"Kamila asked as Leo shrugged his shoulders and Elina nodded her head eagerly."So,we were heading to training and we greeted the whole team.They looked at each other and then moved to the center of the field.I looked at Sergi as the boys took off their shirts.They stood next to each other and their shirt were spelling:DO OUY WATN TO MARYR ME?.I was already crying,even though the sentence didn't make any sense.I knew what he wanted to say.He was hiding his embarassed face as I was tearing up even more.He glanced at me and saw my reaction which made him kneel down and pull a ring behind his back.I nodded my head 'yes'as he put the ring in my finger.After...7 months?Yeah,7 months,we got married at a small village,here in Spain and spent our honeymoon in Greece."Kamila finished as she smiled back at Sergi.Sergi leaned closer and connected his lips with his wife's.They pulled apart as they heard two loud groans."That is gross."Leo said as Elina agreed."Mama,we forgot the milk."Leo stated as Kamila got off bed to clean their children's mess.
The day passed quickly and it was the kids bed time.Sergi was really tired after playing with them the whole day and the only thing he wanted was to lay on the couch and watch TV.As he tucked them in,he heard the voice of Elina."Daddy,will you read us a story?"he sighed and promised them that he would tell them a story the next day."Daddy please,very please?"Leo said as Sergi groaned."One day there was a team named Barcelona which was the best and then I met your mother and we lived happily ever after.The end and good night."Sergi said as he went up the door.What made him turn around was their light sniffles which instantly made him feel extremely guilty."Sorry buddies.C'mon.Which fairytale do you want me to read to you?"he asked as Elina stated'Story Teeth Taler'and Leo 'Number 7 jersey'.They started fighting but Sergi managed to stop them as he picked up Kamila's favorite story since she was a kid.'Faith and Girl power'."Daddy,no it sounds girly."Leo whined."Not at all,buddy.It is about a girl who wanted to become a footballer but nobody let her because she was a girl."Leo stared at him wide-eyed while Elina was yelling 'read it,read it!'.
"...So better remember,always follow your dreams even if they tell you you can't because it too manly or too girly."Sergi finished as he looked at his two treasures.He kissed the foreheads of both of them as he left the room.He found his wife on the couch,watching a tribute to Eurovision back in the 80's."You know,if I hadn't dropped my phone that time,none of this would have happened."she said."And no matter the fights,the tears,the long distance,being apart almost everyday,it felt like I had been waiting for that night."he said as he wrapped his arms around his wife...

~I wanna cry.I swear I do.It turned out exactly the opposite of what I was planning to do...Anyway...K23Barca10 I really hope you enjoyed at least one part of it.If you didn't,I really don't have a problem to rewrite it.~

~As you saw,my #3 of Eurovision 2016 is...Lithuania!Some parts before,I was writing how much I want Donny Montell to win Eurovizija 2016 which he did.He participated back in 2012 with "Love Is Blind"but this is 200% better!~

~Last night,I thanked you for the 6.54K views.Now that we have 6.71K what am I suppossed to do?I love every single oneof you to bits!Thank you so much for the support!~

xoxoRoseyxoxo