Conflate ~Paulo Dybala~

~You make me feel like I'm not good enough~

"I knew I shouldn't have come to this stupid party. Since he came, the Juventus parties are awful. He arrived with this stupid smile, you understand, and he started shooting daggers at me. On top of that, he spilled his red wine on my white jumpsuit. Gigi, I swear to God, you are so lucky you are sick"Laura narrated at the phone and at the end of her rambling, Gigi started laughing. "Gianluigi, this is serious. "she said as Gianluigi's laughter was starting to die down. "C'mon, he is not that bad. "he said as Laura stepped on the elevator. "I'll leave that with no comment, since you are sick. I'm coming over to tell you everything, talk to you later"she said as she hung up.
She stood in front of the elevator panel, lost in the buttons. There were no numbers at all, everything was in Italian and she couldn't understand a thing.She felt a presence behind her and a hand pressed a button. She turned around only to meet him. "You are that useless Laura? "Paulo asked and she only scoffed. How more arrogant can he be?
Laura felt him looking at her as she just stared at the elevator top. "Who goes at a party wearing pants? "He asked as she just huffed. "Who goes at a part wearing that face? "She asked him. He chuckled as the elevator started shaking and, at last, stopping between the fourth and third floor "Great, we are stuck"he said as tears started brimming Laura's eyes and she started breathing fast. She hated that situation that she was going through.Paulo turned around to look at her with a look of despise, but quickly his features softened as he saw that Laura was on the verge of a panic attack. "Hey, hey. It's okay"he said as he gave her upper arms a small squeeze. She didn't stop crying though, so Paulo decided to wrap his arms around her frame. She rested her head on his chest and, as Paulo kept caressing her back, she slowly calmed down. "You are okay now? "he asked as she nodded.
They both sat down, next to each other and stared at the closed elevator door. It was so quiet, that it made the already tense situation even worse, until Laura decided to speak. "Why? "She asked as Paulo turned to look at her. "Why what? "."Why are you acting nice to me now? You hate me, don't act like you are fond of me"she said as Paulo huffed. "I don't hate you"he said as Laura gave him a look of disbelief. "I know you don't believe me, but look. I never wanted to start all of this. Truth is, I really admire you. The passion you put on field.The way you cheer when others score, more than when you score yourself. "he said, his eyes being sincere. "Since when, whenever you admire someone you make them feel like shit? "She asked, her voice raising with every word. "Laura-" "Like they shouldn't do the thing they are passionate about? " "Laura please-" "Paulo, you make me feel like I'm not good enough" "Laura! Hear me out"Paulo yelled while crying. "I did all of this cause I am mad about you. Since day one, I knew you were something special. I've never felt that way before. I tried to hate you, but I can't. You saw it, I can't let anything hurt you"he finished as Laura's look was fixated on him. Soon enough, Paulo's lips were on Laura's as they shared their first kiss.
Suddenly, Laura's phone went off and Paulo groaned. She looked at the caller ID. "It's Gigi"she said as she picked the phone up. Paulo just looked at the way her lips movert, her eyes sparkled while she laughed at something Gainluigi said. She hung up and looked at Paulo laughing.
"Gigi reminded me that we forgot to press the emergency button"

•)So, here is another request for the sweet lau2420

•)Go check out the previous part, if you want to take part at fanfic secret santa ❤

•)I am super worried for this freaking La Liga match tonight. It is too early for sweet little Atleti to face the beasts. But we'll do our best, that's for sure ❤#aupaatleti

                            xoxoRoseyxoxo