Don't worry Mario ~Marco Reus~

(So let's just imagine that Mario still plays for Dortmund...I tried but I couldn't do it with Bayern...)

Dedicated to sophiakarpathy_✌💟❤

You had always been really good friends with the players from Borussia Dortmund. Being the little sister of Mario Götze the players had always treated you much like their own little sister. There was only one player on the team who didn't treat you like his little sister. That player was Marco Reus.He just hated you.Everytime you went at their practice,everybody went up to you and tried to make you feel like home.Everybody but him.And it was something you couldn't bear.At first you had really detested Marco too. He had seemed to be a bit full of himself. The more time you spent with the team you realized that he wasn't at all like what you had first thought of him.And,sadly,you began to have feelings for him.You just loved every single part of him.And you couldn't stop.

So,we arrive at today.You were walking to the field to watch the boys practice and maybe practice with them too.As you entered the field and went past the security,the first pair of eyes that landed on you was Mats.We waved at you and you walked up to him.He gave you a big hug and then turned to greet the others.At the corner of your eye you saw Marco.He looked at you with disgust and you gave the same look back.Only that you didn't actually mean it.Klopp approached you with a relieved smile across his face."Wanna play 5 vs 5 with the guys?A guy really needs a girl to play against so he can stop being so agressive."he said reffering to Marco.You sighed while agreeing.Klopp made the teams himself since he wanted to try each player in different possisions.

So the team one was formed by Marco,Ilkay,Sven,Oliver and Jakub while team two was formed by Mario,Robert,Nuri,Mats and you.You jogged to your normal possition and waited for the mini game to start.Your team had the possesion so when the ball was on your feet you started running towards the imagianary goalkeeper which Klopp had used a cartboard for.As you passed the ball to Mats he went for the goal.As he was being blocked by Ilkay,he send the ball back to you.You had the ball in your feet and,since Marco was covering this area,he went to tackle you.Little did he realise that he was being the aggresive self Klopp was talking about.He kicked you leg with all his force causing you fall head first.Mario ran next to you and you signaled him to go away.Marco went near you and turned you softly on your back.Your nose was bleeding and you leg was hurting extremely much.Panic was written in Marco face while he lifted you up.He laid you on the small examining bed.He was pacing back and forth to the small examining room.

Wincing in pain,you turned your attention to the worried Marco next to you.''It won't make it any better,you know?And since when do you care so much about me.I thought you hated me."he sighed and sat next to you.As he was about to answer,a paramedic wearing black and yellow aproached you.After examining you,taking x-rays and some tests he informed you that your lower leg was fractured and you should rest for the rest of the day and put a boot afterwards.The paramedic gave you pain killers and exited while you turned your attention back to Marco.He looked at you,different this time.You could say,affectionately.He turned his attention to you too and smiled,gently."I am so sorry Sophia.I didn't mean it.And,I don't hate you know.Exactly the opposite though."you looked at him confused and he continued. "Look,I admire you.A lot.And sometimes I get jealous.And maybe,from some angles and on the sunlight,some people might say you are pretty.But I am not one of them.".He was starting so well but it was ment to be crushed."Because I think you are gorgeous."You let a small chuckle,probably covering up your embarassment."And I know you feel the same.I can feel it.".You shyly nodded and then he approached you.He looked at your lips and moved closer to them when the door flew open and Mario threw himself in.You quickly pushed him off you and looked at Mario.He gave you both a suspicious look and turned to Marco.

"Even dare to touch my sister and you are dead.I don't want her heartbroken.Stay back."he said while gritting his teeth.He then left you two alone while giving you the don't you dare love him look.If only he know it was too late.He looked at you and you tried to speak up."We can't hide forever Soph.".Do you want to die?I don't!"he let a small laugh and hugged you.He then holded you in his arms to help you exit this room.

Two weeks later and you still hadn't confessed your love for Marco to your brother.You just couldn't predict his reaction and that was what hurt you the most.You loved your brother so much that you can't see him broken.Especially from you.So maybe it was better to keep it as a secret.You had small dates at night and shared loving kisses.But it didn't feel right.You were feeling guilty as ever and it was eating you up.Till one day.

You put on your Dortmund jersey and headed to the field to watch the semi finals of Champions League.They were playing against Real Madrid and you couldn't be more nervous.As time went by your tention began to fade as Robert scored 4 goals giving the score of 4-1 against Real.When the final whistle blew,all friends and family ran to the field to congratulate their legends.You limped on field,having the support of your cruthes.As you were talking with Mario,you heard Marco shout."This girl means the world to me.I don't just like her.I love her.I love her with all my might.And I want her to become my girlfriend".Mario's eyes shined with anger as he approached his teammate.

You held his arms and whispered that there were people watching. He calmed down and waited your answer,just like Marco did.You looked at both of them and let out a sigh."It would be my pleasure.".He then wrapped his arms around you and spun you in circles.Mario looked at you and threw his water bottle down while leaving the field.Marco motioned you to follow him while he was taking pictures with the ball boys.You entered Dortmund's locker and saw Mario staring at the floor."Mario? Are you mad?"."My only wish is for you to be happy.It is just weird not having you all mine.Loving someone.Means you have grown up.And I don't like it.And I am also afraid he will break you.".you chuckled and answered"If we breaks me,which he won't, you will beat his ass,okey?Don't worry Mario.He loves me.".he let a sigh in defeat and embraced the feelings you shared with his teammate....