Are you okey with that?~Andreas Samaris~

You sat on the edge of the bathtub in the bathroom of your apartment. You were staring at the little timer you had placed by the sink, and in front of it was a pregnancy test. The timer was counting down terribly slowly, almost taunting you- it needed to hurry up before your boyfriend, Andreas, got home. Behind you, you could hear the bathtub faucet dripping- it was driving you insane, but you didn't have the strength to turn the faucet far enough for it to stop, meaning you had to ask Andreas when he got home. If he was fixing the tub in the bathroom, then that meant you needed to hide the evidence.

You stood up, quickly grabbing the box the god awful pee stick came from and shoving it into the bottom of the garbage can, covering it with toilet paper and empty shampoo bottles. You sat down and resumed your watch; only 30 seconds left now. A million thoughts, both good and bad, are running through your mind. What if you weren't pregnant? It's better to be safe and sorry.... What if you were pregnant, though? There are so many possibilities now. What if Andreas doesn't want a child and he leaves you? Maybe he secretly wants a child, and he's been hoping for one all this time? Then a terrible thought crosses your mind: what if Andreas wants the child, but having a baby at such a young age ruins his career?

The timer buzzing interupts your thoughts. You take a relaxing breath before picking up the test and looking down at the little screen. Two pink lines are staring back at you; you're pregnant. You start to cry and sit down on the side of the tub, burying your face in your hands. What were you going to do? You were too young to have a child, and you surely couldn't risk Andreas' career like that. You are crying hard now, so hard that you don't hear the front door open. You don't hear Andreas until it's too late- he is opening the bathroom door and kneeling in front of you on the bathroom floor.

"Babe, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" He asks, concerned and confused. You don't say anything, you just hand him the test. He takes it and looks down at the screen. . You see Andreas tap on the little screen before placing the test by the sink and sitting back on his heels. By now, you are full on sobbing, your head resting on your lap, hiding your face. Andreas calmly grabs your hands and waits for you to calm down and raise your head. When you do, you find a grinning Andreas looking back at you. You smile back, a little surprised by his reaction.

"Andreas, did you ready the test right? I'm pregnant, you're going to be a dad." You say, slightly shocked by how steady your voice sounds.Andreas beams at you, his face stretching into the grin that he only gets on occasions like Christmas morning. He nods, shaking his hear into his face as he does so.

"I know babe, and I'm so excited. I can't wait to tell the boys that their little Benfica girl is pregnant and mum that she's going to be a grandma, or..." He trailed off, mumbling names of people to tell about the baby. You sigh, relieved that Andreas wants to keep the baby, because in all honesty, you were more excited than scared about having a baby with Andreas.

"I can't wait to see what the baby looks like! Oh, what should we name it? There are so many choices... Oh, and we need to start the nursery.. By the way, you're coming on every match with me, can't leave you two alone now." Andreas rambles off, too excited to think straight. You chuckle, Andreas is going to be an amazing dad...

 ~CONFESSION.Idea stolen from Tumblr since I am on a writer's block...susyPort     
hope you like it either way,...~