Why Did You Have To Leave?~Alfred Finnbogason~|Part 2|

~3 of the 7 messages I received from readers that wanted a part 2 of the Finnbogason one

~3 of the 7 messages I received from readers that wanted a part 2 of the Finnbogason one.I enjoyed writing it tbh(even though I was feeling emotional since he really left my team,Olympiacos.)and it was a great opportunity to reread it and write the continuation of it!~

"Alessia Falionou,get your mind off your boyfriend.It is our first time in UEFA's Champions League that we are in the finals as a club.It doesn't matter if it is the Woman's Team.We are playing against Bayern Munich.You don't wear the jersey with the No9 for nothing.Don't make me regret it."our coach,Mr Silva required.I slowly nodded my head and laced up my boots.Standing in the line with my hand wrapped around the little blond boy's,I took a deep breath and smiled to myself.It did make me feel a little better...
39th minute.Score,0-0.I never felt more worried in my whole entire life.I was back on my tracks when the ball was on my feet.Going through the defensive line,I was now one vs one with the goalkeeper and I was awarded winner.The ball flew past her and into the net.I didn't really realise what had I done until the whole team embraced me with all their might.Our happiness,however was proven short-termed as on the end of the first half Bayern Munich scored with a great free kick.As the ball was in our goalkeeper's feet,she kicked it away,leading in earning a beautiful yellow card.Great...
Full time was almost over and the score remained the same.The referee blew his whistle and we went back to our coach,while waiting for the extra time.He said that,since he couldn't bench any player,we should play defense and not tire ourselves.
As we were on field again,our goalkeeper started fighting with an opponent midfielder.Both of them earned a yellow card,only our goalkeeper had another card in record,resulting in a red one.Our coach was yelling at her as she sat on the bench.He looked around and then landed his eyes on me.He then motioned me to take her place.Was he crazy?I had never played as a goalkeeper before.My protests were proven vain and,then,I found myself wearing her gloves.The referee blew his whistle again as I looked at the opponent's bench.He was smiling,obviously knowing that his team could easily win this game.
I didn't have to save any difficult shoots,luckily and on the 112 minute our team was on the lead,after an amazing goal from our best midfielder.I was now feeling less tensed and decided that it was gonna be easier now.Well,maybe I have to be the most unlucky person in the world.When the scorer from Bayern performed a corner kick,a player from our team touched the ball with her arm.The whole Bayern squad was either yelling "handball!handball!" or "penalty!penalty!".I was praying to dear god that he would let this go but of course nobody listens to me.
I took a few breaths as I checked the big screen in front of me.Hm.If they score,we will have two minutes to score back so we will win,or else,penalties.I scanned the crowd and more than half were already cheering,wearing their Bayern jerseys.I looked at my coach who kust gave me a reassuring smile,probably knowing I'll fail completely.The ball was set and the penalty-taker was looking at me.The referee blew his whistle and I decided it would be better to fall on my left side.Call it instict,I really don't know.As I fell down,I stretched my arms and I felt the ball hitting on them,and then flying of the boundaries.The whole Olympiacos squad ran towards me and started yelling stuff I couldn't really get.I had a feeling we were cheering too much,only to waste time.I checked the time.Yup.We wasted almost 2 minutes.The referee decided to give the corner and then finish the game.The same player performed it and I easily caught it in my arms.The referee blew the final whistle and-guess what-,Olympiacos was awarded with its first Champions League tittle.After cheering in the field and with our people,we went back to take a shower and,probably,go to a club to celebrate.I took a shower first and then took my phone out of my gym bag.I quickly texted Alfred,I wanted to know if he saw the game.I balanced my phone on my thigh as I put my hair in a ponytail again.I felt my foot vibrating so I picked it up.

My Icelandic♡:Best goalkeeper ever.(aftet Buffon)

My Icelandic♡:*after

I smiled at his response and quickly texted back

Me:Dont underestimate my power...How are things up in the cold Germany?

I waited some moments till I got his,somehow,weird response.

My Icelandic♡:Hm...I really don't know.I haven't called anyone from up there yet.

I frowned and told the girls I was going out for a moment so I could call him.After 3 rings,he picked it up."Hey female version of Buffon."he said."Alfred,what did that text mean?"I asked and he responded with a "turn around".Me,being immensly stupid didn't realise a thing but turned.The view in front of me made my heart beat faster than it did before the penalty.There stood Alfred,with a huge smile on his face,wearing an Olympiacos jersey.I put my phone in my pocket and ran into his open arms.His cologne went through my nostrils and it immediately calmed me down.His hands were caressing my back while mine were wrapped around his neck.Both of us were saying how much we missed and loved each other.We heard laughing and clapping so we turned around,resulting in seeing the girls taking photos of us and saing that they will upload it on Instagram.I couldn't care less.I had my boyfriend with me and I couldn't feel happier."Go home and get yourself dressed up.I want to take you somewhere fancy."he said and I frowned."Can we just put our pyjamas and cuddle while eating popcorn and watching stupid films?".He agreed and took my small hand inside his.Our coach brought me my bag,which I almost forgot,and we headed back to our home,enjoying each other presence as much as we could.
"Alfred,when are you going back?"I asked while putting the popcorn in a big bowl.He remained silent and I assumed that it would be an answer I wouldn't like."Tomorrow afternoon".I sighed and turned my way back to the room."Let's forget that and watch the movie instead,okay?"I asked and laid down on his chest.He nodded.
I woke up only to find Alfred missing.As I opened the bedroom door,I heard him talking to the phone."Thank you so much.This is great.Yeah.Thank you again.You too."he looked up the stairs and saw me,then flashed me his biggest smile.He climbed up the stairs and hugged the life out of me."Am I missing something?".I asked."I talked with Mr.Silva.He said that,since you only have 2 more games,you can come with me,and spent the rest of the sesson,and the summer too,with me in Germany."he said and I couldn't help but smile.Tears started clouding my vision.Why am I crying when I am suppossed to be happy?"You're coming or what?"he said and I nodded my head eagerly as we entered our room to pack the nesessary stuff...
You know,when the say that long-distant relationships don't last and should be ended before it's too late...Well...you shouldn't listen to them.Me being in Greece and Alfred in Germany only made our love stronger and-guess what?-destroyed all the obstacles.Love is weird...But in a good way.And distance only makes it stronger...

~Yey,I did it...It turned out...decent...I only like the ending.It is like....in good movies.When they say that "quote" in the end that everybody loves?Well,I hoped you kind of enjoyed it!~
~6.54K?Guys,I can't thank you enough!!!You are way more than amazing!~
~Also,my best friend found out that I hacker has been deleting some of my private messages,and that is why I am constantly losing your requests.Like...this time...Maybe I should keep them in a book or something....HAS ANYONE REQUESTED ANYTHING?PLEASE SEND THEM AGAIN IF YOU CAN!~

xoxoRoseyxoxo