Chapter 2: The best day of my life

Andrea's POV: I woke up really happy today. I change into leggings and a shirt that has Elsa and Anna on it. I get my dirty converse and put them on. And I go to the girls bathroom and brush my hair and brush my teeth. I go and eat breakfast today we had oatmeal and it was awful. I go outside because today is Talia's day to work. I get my pencil and sketch book before I go. I sit on the swings and draw.
Cameron's POV: "Hey guys. I say to taylor and jacks. "Sup. They say. "Guys look. Nash says holding up his phone. It was an ad for Ms. Linda's orphanage." Guys I feel so bad for those kids. Taylor says. "Yeah. I say agreeing with him. "I think we should adopt. Johnson says. "Yeah. Gilinsky says. "OK then its settled we should adopt a kid. Nash says. "Let me call the boys and tell them. Johnson says. "I'm going to the place who wants to come with. Taylor says grabbing the keys. "I will. I said. "Well c'mon. He says.
Andrea's POV: I was drawing a castle with flowers at the bottom. "I wish I was here. I whisper to myself. I decided to go back inside and play with my dollies." Andrea come to the front office now. Ms. Linda says nicely over the mic thingy. Wait that means im probably getting adopted today. I put away my dollies and put my moms necklace on and fix my hair. Then I go to the office.
Cameron's pov: Taylor and I arrived at a dirty worn out house. "Tay are you sure this is the right place. I say looking at the place. "Yup. He says. We walk in the orphanage to see a lady grabbing a little boys arm." You little brat go to your room. The lady says to the boy. "Oh hello welcome to Ms. Linda's orphanage. I'm Ms. Linda how may I help you. Ms. Linda says. "Hi we would like to adopt a kid. I say. She gives me a surprised look." You would. She says. "Yes. Taylor says. "OK well here is a book of the kids. She says handing us a dusty book. We open it and see a lots if kids. We turn to the next page and see a little girl and her name was Talia she looks cute then right beside her is a girl named Andrea. We finished looking at the kids and made a decision.
Andrea's POV: I arrived at the office to see two boys one with a orange bandana I think and a brown headed boy. "Hi I'm Cameron and this is Taylor. Cameron said. "Hi are you going to adopt me. I say looking down. "Yes. Taylor says. I look up. "Really. I says smiling. "Yes really. Cameron says." OK so all you have to do is sign a paper saying one of you guys name. Ms. Linda said. "And you go pack up. She says to me. I run to my room and start packing. Someone was knocking on my door. I open it and see Talia. "I'm gonna miss you. She says crying. I hug her and say me too. We give each other one last hug and I leave. "Hey you ready. Taylor says. I nod jumping up and down. Cameron smiles at me. "Who's last name I have. I say going up to Cameron. "Mine Andrea Dallas. He says holding my hand. "So I can call you daddy. I say looking up at him. He nods. "This is the best day of my life. I say.