Chapter 8: Nice guys and kisses

"Look what we have here. A voice startled me." What do you want Hayes. I say. "You. He says checking me out.
Andrea's POV: I was speechless. How could he want me. I ingnore him. I grab the popcorn and sodas then went upstairs. "Hey j got the sodas and popcorn. I say smiling. "Umm where's the candy. Lucas says. Dang it. "I'll be right back. I say walking out the door. Great now I have to go downstairs. I walk past Hayes. "You know you can't keep ignoring me. He says. "Well then. He said while eating his Mac & cheese. I grab the bag full of candy and went to friends. "Heyy OK so who want to watch Cinderella. Tati says. Lucas raises his hand. "OK that's out. Tati says. "Clueless. Stacy raises her hand." Mean girls. Tati, Brooke, and I raise our hand. She puts in the dvd. I get all the blankets form the closet. We were at the part when Katy says 'the does not excites'. "No Katy I have the answer right here and it says the limit does not. Stacy cuts herself off. I laugh. There was a knock on my door. "Hayes leave me alone. I say through my teeth. "Why isn't it rude that I wasn't invited to you sleepover. He says smirking. "Yeah let him in. Shawn says walking past the door. I roll my eyes and pull him into my room. "Hey what is he doing here. Brooke says. "Well I had to bring him in. I say annoyed. "Well let's go through your closet. Stacy says. They all go in my walk in closet. "Guys no. I say but they ignore me. "Umm Andrea can I talk to you. Hayes says. "Do I. I say. He nods. We go out side and sit on my swing that I used when I was little. "Listen I know you hate me but why. He asks. "Umm I don't know because your a perve, disgusting, and rude. I say. "Well I'm not those things. I'm actually a nice dude. He says. "Not to me. I say looking down. He lifts up my chin and looks at me. I stare into his piercing blue eyes. He starts to lean in. Oh lord help me now. I was going to tell him to go but I felt his soft lips on mine. I pull away. "Hayes. I said shocked. "I'm sorry. He says (cause I'm missing more than just you're body) "Its OK just I never thought you kiss me. I say shyly. "Hey any guy would be lucky to kiss you. He says. I get up and hug him. He hugs back. I kiss his cheek and go back to my friends. I heard him mumble something but couldn't make it out. "Hey where were you. Brooke says. "Outside needed fresh air. I say. "K well we got you hair dye. Tati says. "What color. I say changing into an old shirt. "Brown. She says. I nod. I sit on a chair while tati dyes my hair. I sit there playing on my phone. "K your done. Tati says. I let it set then take a shower. I get out and look in the mirror. Wow I look amazing. I see that Brooke got me some clothes. I put my bra and underwear. Over that my gym shorts and a crop top. I blow dry my hair and come out of the bathroom. "What do you guys think. I say. "Omg your hair. You look so different. Stacy says. "You look hot all the boys are gonna want you. Tati says. "Agreed. Brooke and Lucas said in unison. "Hey I forgot my pho-. Hayes stopped his sentence once he saw me. "Umm Hayes hello. I say and he drops his phone. "Umm Andrea? He says. I nod. "Your hair. He says. "Yeah what do you think. I say playing with it. "Great. He says.

Hayes POV:I forgot my phone I'm Andrea's room. I go back inside when I hear that you look amazing or you look hot. I go up to her room. "Hey I forgot my pho-. I stop myself. "Andrea. I say. She nods. "Your hair. I say. "Yeah what do you think. She says. "Great. I say and gulp. I grab my phone and leave. Wow. Hot hot hot. "Nash drive me home. I yell. "Coming. He yells back. "Why do you have lipstick on your check and mouth. Nash says. "Nothing. I say remembering the kiss. "You sure. He says. "Yes let's go. I say.