Chapter 14: Blame Her Part 2

Cameron's POV: "Andrea Dallas. The nurse says. We all stand up. "OK so um follow me. She says. We follow her to Andrea's room. "She's sleeping but she will be up shortly. The nurse says. She walks out of the room. "That nurse was hot. Johnson says. Matt facepalmed. My baby girl was hooked up with wires. Her pale skin. "Hello I'm doctor Dan. The doctor says coming into the room. "So what's the problem. He says. "My girlfriend was covered in blood and passed out on the floor. Hayes spoke. "Ok we did some tests earlier and the cut was 5 inches deep. He said. "Oh when will she'll be able to leave. Aaron says. "If she is stable enough today. He says looking at his clipboard. "Okay I will get her medicine. The doctor says walking out. "Im hungry. Matt says. "When are you not. Shawn says. "I will go get you guys something to eat. Jack g says and leaves. "I hope she's okay. Hayes says. "We all do. Nash says. "Cameron we need to talk to you. The twins say. We go outside in the hall they told me something I never wanted to hear.

Andrea's POV: I hear voices. Where am I. I can't see anything. I try to open my eyes. Eyes open. I did it again then they opened. I look around to see I'm hooked in wires. I groan in pain. "Guys she's waking up. A voice said. I have a major headache. "Guys. I croak. "Omg she's awake I'll get a nurse. Mahogany says. "Your awake. Hayes yells. "Yeah now can you shut up I have a headache. I say. "My baby is alright. Dad says kissing me on the head. "I'm not a baby. I say. "To me you are. He says. "So I'm sorry. I say looking down. "Its alright but never do that again. Hayes says kissing my nose. "Hey hands off the girl boi. Johnson says. "Okay but she's my girlfriend. Hayes says. "Ahh Ms. Dallas your up were just gonna run some tests then you can be realest. The doctor says. "Here drink your medicine. Doctor Dan says. I drink it and let me tell you it was NASHTY. Then he leaves. "Guys I back with the food. Jack g says holding a bag of food. "Hey to you too. I say. "Your alive. He says hugging me. "And proud. I say. "Okay the test came back and your able to go home just your guardian needs to sign this. The nurse says. Daddy signs it. "Here I brought you clothes. Mahogany says. I change in to it. I looked in the mirror to see a monster. I pull half of my hair back and clip it. "Fresh and new. I say walking out the door. "Andrea. A voice yells. "Guys. I yell hugging them. "We thought you were dead. Stacy says. "We should totally have a movie night. My place. Brooke says. On 3. "1, 2, 3 CHANNING TATUM. We yell in the parking lot. The guys gave us a weird look. "Dafuq. Taylor says. "Yup. I say. "You need a ride. I say as the nod. "Come hop in the van. I say. Then sorry came on. "Is it to late now to say sorry cause I'm missing more than just your body. We sang. Hayes put his arm around me. "Sorry. He sang and kissed me. He was holding my waist while I was tugging on his hair. "Ohhh. Lucas yells. We quickly pull away before they turn around to look at us. I hide my face in Hayes chest. "Aww another relationship goals. Stacy says taking a picture.