Chapter 19: Dinner and flirting

Andrea's POV: Me and Hayes finished the movie. "Hayes we have to get ready. I say forgetting about the dinner. "Noo let's skip. He whines.

"Hayes. I say sternly. "Fine. He says. I leave the room and get ready. I change into a floral dress and nude heels. "Hey Brooke. I say as she walks in the door. "Hey getting ready. She says.

"Yup. I say curling my hair. I did a brown smokey eye with a nude lip. "I'm done. I say. "Me too. She says.

"Wow you look amazing. Me and Brooke say at the same time. "Jinx. We say in unison. "Jinx again. We say again. We laugh. "My BFF is amazing. I say to her. "Mine is too. She says.

"Let's go. I say. We link our arms together. "Hey boys. We say. They turn around and their jaws drop.

"Wow you guys look amazing. Tati speaks up. Brooke was wearing a white skater dress with white heels. Tati was wearing a black dress that's short in the front and long in the back with red heels. "Thank you and you look great. I say. "Why thank you. She says.

Hayes just stares at me. "Hayes. I say. He gets out of his gaze. "You look beautiful. He says." Thank you. I say. "You look handsome. I say adjusting his tie." Thanks. He says. "Welcome. I say.

"Well Bart is already at the restaurant. My dad says. All the boys are wearing tuxes. We walk into the limo. The car ride was full of laughter and singing. My phone rang.

"Hello. I say. "Hi is this Andrea. The voice says. "Yes who is this. I say. "This is Talia. She says. "Omg really. I say. "Yup. She says. "How are you. I say. "Good I got adopted by a good family. She says. "Cool but how'd you get my number. I say.

"Well I'm Lucas step sister. She says. "Wow. I say. "Well I'm kinda busy but, nice talking to you. I say. "You too. She says. We said our goodbyes.

"Who's that. JJ says. "My old friend Talia. I say. "Talia. Taylor says. "Yeah why. I say. "We were going to adot her but we wanted you instead. Dad says. "Oh. I say.

We walk inside the restaurant. "Hi we have dinner reservations. My days says. "Bart. The waiter says. "Yes. He says. "Follow me. He says. We follow him and get seated. "Hey guys. Bart says. "Hey. We said.

"Can I get you anything to drink. The waiter Jake says. "Yes I'll have a coke please. I say. "OK. He says writing The rest order a coke or sprite. "Here are you drinks. He says.

"Um can we order now. Nash says. "Of course what can I get you. He says. "I'll have a hamburger. Nash says. "I'll have the coconut shrimp. I say handing him my menu.

He nods and winks at me. I see Hayes tense I hold his hand. The rest order when Hayes says. "I'll have the spaghetti with back off she's mine. I hear Nash and Matt chuckle.

He nods and walks away scared. "Really Hayes. I say laughing. "Yes your mine. He says. "Aww. Taylor says. Wait taylor. "So Andrea ready for you birthday. Mahogany says. "Yes can't wait to turn 16. I say.

"You know we are gonna have a big birthday bash. She says. "You are. I say. She nods. "Here's your food. Jake says shacking. "Thank you. I say. "Besides I'm 15 your like 20. I say. He nods and walk away. After we eat we go back to the hotel.

"You know I feel bad for Jake. I say to Brooke. "Yeah Hayes really scared him. She says. "Well Hayes was jealous. I say. "He loves you. She says.

"I know. I say laughing. "Well goodnight. I say. "Night. She says. We turn off the lamps and sleep. Tomorrow is a big day.