Chapter 18: Smack cam in the limo

Andrea's POV: I woke to the lady telling us we'll be landing. "Hayes. I say waking him up. "Yeah. He says. "Were landing soon. I say. "OK. He says gathering his stuff. "Tati wake up. I say. "Noo. She says. "Ohh is that a cowboy. I say as she springs up.

"Where. She says. "Welcome to Dallas Texas please be careful walking. The pilot says. I look out the window to see daylight. We get up and walk out of the plane. "Where are they. I say we were waiting for the rest of them.

"GUYS. A voice yells. We turn around to see Taylor and the rest. "Where were you. I say. "In the back of the plane. He says. We walk into the airport. We see tons of fans. There were screaming and asking to get pictures of us. I of course said yes.

"Omg is that Andrea Dallas. Some girl said. I waved to everyone. They screamed and cried. "Can you sign this. A little girl says. "Of course what's your name. I say. "Lila. She says. "What a very pretty name. I say signing her notebook. "Here you Lila.
I say handing it to her. "Thank you.

She says and walks away. "That's nice of you. Hayes says. "Well she's a very cute girl. I say. I take in my surroundings to see boys in cowboy hats.

"Wow. I say walking up to my friends. "Right the guys here are hot. Brooke says. "Why thank you. Nash says. "Shush up. We say to him. We see a sign saying Magcon. "Hello. I say to the man looking in his 30s. "Hello mam. He say doing that thing with his hat. We all walk in the limo.

"Everyone shush I'm gonna blog. Matt says. "Hi everyone its Matt Espinosa. He says. "Right now I'm here in Texas for Magcon. He says.

"Hi . I yell. "And this here is Andrea. He says. We all yell until we hear smack. We turn around to see carter smacked cam by Nash. "Omg. Brooke says.

I get out lotion and smack cam Hayes."SMACK CAM. I yell. "Ohhh. Taylor says. Then Shawn gets smacked cam. "Smack cam. Dad says smacking me softly. "Aww. Stacy says." Smack cam. I yell smacking him. We got ohhhhs. I laugh so hard I got the hiccups.

"I guess this wasn't a vlog guys I'm sorry. Matt says. "Aww I'm sorry Matt. I say. He smirks and smacks me. "Omg. He says

"Hey. I say. I wipe whatever what was on my face on Hayes shirt. We arrive at the hotel. "Hey guys welcome to your first stop. Bart says. "Your rooms will be
"Carter and Hayes"

"Matt and aaron"

"Cameron and Nash"

"Brooke and Andrea"

"Tati and Stacy"

"Taylor and Shawn"

"Jack and jack"

He says. "Oh we have dinner at 6 so be ready and dress fancy. He adds. "Yes I have the best roommate ever. I say hugging my BFF. She hugs back. "Hey where's Lucas. My dad says.

"He's on his family trip. I say. "Oh. He says. "Let's go to our room. Brooke says. "Ima take a shower. I say. "Ok. She says.

After I take my shower I change into some gym shorts and a sports bra. What I dress like this because its comfy. "I'm done. I say. "Finally. She says. "I needed to pee. She says. I chuckle.

I look at the time 4:50. I go to Hayes and carters room. I knock. "Hi Andrea. Hayes says. "Hey poo bear. I say. "Nash only calls me that. He says. I ignore him and sit down.

"Hey cartah. I say. "Sup. He says. "Want to watch a movie. I say to Hayes. "Sure. He says. "Carter go away. I say pushing him out the door.