Chapter 34: Road Tripin

Hayes's POV: "Last night was amazing. I think her name Michelle says. "Yeah. I say not listening. I put on my pants and go to the bathroom. "Hayes how about round 2. She says in her high pitched voice.

"I think you should leave. I say. "OK well call me. She says and leaves. "Thot. I mumble. "Hayes I have to go to carter's to pick something up. Nash says. "Whatever. I say and walk away. I go and eat cereal.

Life has been dark without Andrea. She somehow always brighten the mood. She always knew what to say. I was so stupid to cheat on her.

"How you holding up Hayes. Lox says. Nash and lox have been dating for awhile. "OK I guess. I say. "I'm gonna go out. I say grabbing my jacket. "Oh no you don't. She says. "What I want to get high. I say looking down at her. "Hayes no. She says.

"What you want me to tell Nash about what happened because I will. I say. She whimpered and I smirked. "Now let me go and we'll live happily ever after. I say and walk away chuckling.

Andrea's POV: "Its your turn to drive. I say. "Ugh fine. She says. We stop to get gas. "I'm gonna go get us slushies. I say. "Kk. She cheers. I go inside and get a bunch of snacks and beverages.

I paid and went back to the car. "There you are. She says. "Shut up. I say and hand her slushie. I go and play games on my phone.

"Are we there yet. I whine. "No. She says. "Why not. I whine again. "Because this fucking car is slow. She snaps. "Damn. I say.

"Oh damn its a dam. She yells. I laugh. "But damn that driver right behind us is cute. She says looking in the rearview mirror.

"Just drive. I say. "Oh look who's calling. I say. "Jake. We say in unison. I put him on speaker. "What. I say. "The hell are you and Katy. He say. Jake can be that overprotective brother sometimes.

"Right here silly. She says. "Cut the crap guys where are you. He yells. "Damn were going to California. I say. "You guy are fucking crazy. He says. "Yeah that's what makes us unique. Katy says.

"Bye loser. I say. "Bye. He says. "I love him in a friend way. I say. "Me too look were in Texas. She says. I remember when I went to Texas for Magcon. "You alright. She asks. "Yeah have I ever told you about my back story. I say. She shakes her head.

"Well it all started when I was adopted. I start. I finally finish telling her my story. "Wow I can't wait to get to Cali and kick Hayes' ass. She says. "Sometimes I wonder why they would adopt me. I say looking out the window.

"I have to pee. She groans. "Look there's a gas station over there let's go. I say. We park at the station and Katy runs to the bathroom. I laugh and pump the gas. After I finished I take out the trash.

"That was fun. She says coming back. I chuckle and get in the car. "How come you never pee. She says. "I don't know. I truthfully say. "I'm going to sleep. I say yawning. "Night. She said.

"Night. I say and drift off to sleep." Girl wake up were in California. Katy says." What happened. I say. "We got here like 20 minutes ago. She says.

"OK so where to. She says. "Take me to Malibu. I say. She nods and drives. "Are the magcon members cute. She asks. I show her a picture of them when she was at a red light. "Damn there hot. She says.

"And that's my ex. I say pointing to Hayes. "He's hot but he is so not after that. She says. I laugh and shake my head. "Only you Katy. I say. "That's right bitch. She says.

"Oh here. I say. "Wow you lived here. She says in awe. "Yup let's go. I say. We get out out of the car and knock on the door. I hear a girl moaning. Katy and I look at each other.

I check under the flower pot I made in 1st grade. I unlock the door and we walk in. "Oh Hayes. The girl moaned. "The fuck. Katy says. I look around and nothing has changed.

"I'm going to look for somebody. I say. "OK I'll just make myself at home. She says already taking her shoes off and goes to the kitchen. I go upstairs and check matt's room. "Matt. I call. I roll my eyes and go to Nash's room.

"You've got to be kidding me. I say seeing nothing. I groan really loudly. "Nash can you keep it down. I hear Hayes yell. I go to his room and open the door.

"I hope she doesn't have std's. I say holding in a laugh. "Lox go awa-. He cuts his sentence off once he sees me. "Damn puberty hit you like a truck. I say checking him out. "Um excuse me Hayes and I are making love. The slut bag says.

"Oh I'm so sorry I thought you were the housekeeping and Hayes was giving you well a tip. I say looking around his room. "Andrea. He says shocked.

"Surprise. I say doing jazz hands. "What happened. He says looking at me. "Well I went through puberty. I say in a duh tone. "Hayes hello I'm right here. Slut says.

"We know. I say. "Have fun. I say and close the door winking. "Let's go to my room. I say to Katy whose eating pizza. We go to my room and change our clothes.

"I'm back

"I'm back. I say. "Damn Felisha looking fine as hell. She says. "As for you. I say. "Let's go downstairs. I say. "Oh my god. I hear slut moan.

"Oh Hayes. I moan loudly. "Shut up. Hayes yelled. "Ugh why is this bitch ruining everything. She yells. "Ouch. I say pretending to be hurt. "Look what you did. Katy yells. "Omg Hayes call 911. Slut yells seriously. We bust out laughing.

"Has it ever occurred to you that I'm naked. Hayes says. "No I don't mind. I say smirking. He rolls his eyes. "Oh Benjamin I hope you know that I know you missed me. I say patting his back. He looked shocked. "Its not like you tweet 'where is she'. I say.

Katy and I go in the kitchen to get something to eat. "You know this isn't your house. He says. "Technically I do because I have the right to go in this house. I say and my open my mouth to pretend I'm shocked.

"What happened to you. I say looking at his piercings. "Its not like you have any. He says. "Does it look like I do. I say glaring at him. "You know that reminds me I have to unpack. I say. I walk to my car and feel his eyes burning on my ass.

"Take a picture it lasts longer Grier. I say. "Nah then I would not be able to feel it. He says and grabs my butt but I knee him. "Jeez girl. He says holding his crouch. "Don't mess with the realist. Katy says and we laugh.