Chapter 35: I Missed you

Andrea's POV: "Thanks for helping Hayes. I say closing the trunk. "No problem can I ask you something. He says sitting on the porch swing. "Yeah what is it. I say sitting next to him.

"Why did you come back. He say looking at me. "Why did you cheat on me. I say. "That's none of your business. He says. "Then why would I tell you. I say about to walk away.

"Andrea please. He says holding my hand. I still feel the sparks between us. I sigh and sit back down. "I cheated on you because while you were gone I went to my friends house and there was this girl and she got me drunk. He says looking down.

I looked down at me hands. "OK that's all I wanted to hear. I say barley audible. "I came back because I missed my family and mostly you. I say.

"I missed you a lot Andrea I wanted to call you and look for you but-. I cut him off by saying. "Hayes it's been what 3 years you haven't even bother to text or even look for me and don't start with the buts cause I don't believe a word your saying. I say and walk away.

"Your the one who ran away. I hear him yell. I roll my eyes and go to the living room. "Where is everybody. Katy asks Hayes. "Nash, lox, and I live here and now you guys do too. He says not looking at me.

"Can I borrow your car so I can go look around. Katy asks me. "Sure don't break it. I say. "Yada yada yada. She says and leaves. "Hayes who was this gir-- Andrea. Nash says shocked. "No it's Donald Trump. I sarcastically say. "Come here. He says opening his arms for a hug.

I run into his arms. "I missed you. I say but it was muffled. "Me too. He says kissing my head. "Do you know your in big trouble. He says. "No I'm 18. I say.

"First question any boyfriends. He says. "Nope. I say. "Still a virgin. He says. "Nope. I say. "Any- wait what. Hayes and Nash say. "What I got drunk he was high. I say. "But your so innocent. He says.

"Does it look like I am. I say. "Your all grown up. He says. "I dropped out of school. I blurt out. "What. He yells. "I got expelled. I say shrugging my shoulders.

"What. He yells again. "Shhh. I hush. He groans and stomps up to his room. "I thought you were saving yourself for me. Hayes says. "Your so funny Hayes. I say laughing. "Slut. He says. "Dickhead. I say and give him the bird.

I go up in my room and video chat with Jake. "You have no idea he was so sweet and now he just sleeps with girls. I say talking about Hayes.

"Anyways how's Cali. He says. "I feel at home now except everyone went there separate ways. I say. "OK so I met this girl on the beach and got her phone number what should I text her. He says.

"Wanna go out sometime. I say in my manly voice. "Andrea I'm serious. He says. "Me too. I say. "Whatever bye baby sis. He says. "Bye bro. I say and hang up.

"I'm back. Katy says coming in with a handful of bags. "What the hell happened. I say. "I went just a little crazy. She says. "You are such a girl. I say. "I know I am. She says winking. I chuckle.

"Yo ladies what's up. Tati and Stacy says coming into my room." Tati Stacy omg. I say and hug them. "We missed you so much girl. Stacy says. "I can't believe you ran away because of Hayes. Tati says.

"Hi I'm Katy. Katy says awkwardly. "You're really pretty. Tati says. "Thanks. She says. "OK so tell me what happened while I was gone. I say clapping. "OK I'm single. Tati starts. "I'm still single as a Pringle and NOT ready to mingle. Stacy says. We all laugh.

"OK now tour turn any boyfriends. Stacy says. "Nope. I say popping the 'p'. They nod in response. "Who's up for the pool. I say. "Mee. They yell in unison. "Let's get to it. I say and put on my black and blue bikini on. We go downstairs to see all the Magcon boys.

"Nash who is that. Taylor yells. Nash winks at me which means to not tell who I am. "I'm Jenna. I say. "I would love to take you out sometime. He says and kissed my hand. I cringe at that.

"Ew no okay its me Andrea. I say grossed out. "Oh my gosh I basically asked my daughter out. He says face palming. "Hi Taylor. I say and hug him.

"Where's my hug. Matt says. I jump into his arms. I hug everybody but something was off. "Where is Shawn. I say looking around. "He's on tour now. Carter says. "Oh. I say looking down.

"Well I'm going to the pool. I say and go outside. "I can't believe that shown went on tour. I say. "Well haven't you herd he's taking a break soon. Stacy says. "Yeah and he's coming back to Malibu. Katy says.

"I'm going in the pool. I say and jump in. "Is it cold. Tati says since she noticed I came back up shivering. "Very. I yell and get out of the water. "Hey um are you OK. Some hot guy says over the fence. "Yeah just got into some cold water. I say drying off.

"Oh well I heard someone yell so I thought someone was in trouble. He says. "Nope nothing happened I haven't seen you around are you new. I ask. "Yeah I moved here 3 days ago with my friends. He says. "Well bye. Hayes says coming out of nowhere.

"Is this your boyfriend. "YesNo. We say. "No he is not boyfriend. I say and look at Hayes. "Maybe we should go see a movie or something. He says. "Yeah maybe. I say biting my lip.

"Well it was nice meeting you and my name is Chris. He says. "Andrea. I say. He waves and goes back to his side. I grab Hayes' arm and take him inside. "Hayes what the fuck is wrong with you. I yell shoving him.

"Oh nothing is wrong with me just I don't want you to date someone else. He yells. "News flash you don't own me. I yell and stomp u to my room. I scream into my pillow. Soon I start to fall asleep. I hate you hayes