Chapter 40: Where is the booty

Andrea's POV: "She said YESS. Hayes yells when he opens the door. "Finally you guys are back together. Taylor yells. "Guys shut up. Tati says tired. I look at Taylor and see that he is staring at her. I walk up to him and wiggle my eyebrows.

"What. He says blushing. "Ah wittle Taylor has a crush. I say pinching his cheeks. He swatted my hand. "Time for cupid to do her job. I say. "Hey tati I think Taylor likes you and you obviously like him back. I whisper smirking.

"What Taylor likes me should I go ask him out should I talk to him. She says really fast. "Tati I think that you should be the bigger person and talk to him. I say confidently. "I'm off to bed. Stacy and I announce.

"Jinx. We say in unison. "Jinx again. We yell at the same time. We laugh and go my room. "Okay I think Taylor and tati should date. I say. "Totally but there to stubborn to ask each other out. Stacy said.

"Finally someone who gets me. I say. "Guys come on. I yell. "We'll be right back. Stacy said. We went to Taylors room. "Yo bandana boy we need to talk. I said. "Matthew did it. He said.

"What. Stacy said. "Its about tati. I said. "Oh not this again. He groans onnto a pillow. "OK but do you like her. I ask him. "Of course I do didn't we do this earlier. He said in a duh tone.

"Boy don't give me that tone. I warn. "OK what do you see in her. Stacy said. "Ugh her eyes and personality. He said dream like. "Oh her eyes her eyes make the stars look like there not shining. I sang.

"Her hair her hair falls perfectly without her trying. Stacy sang and Taylor groaned. "Taylor you should sing that to her. I said thinking there's a light bulb floating around my head.

"No I can't. He said. "You gotta get up and try try try. Stacy sang. I laughed. "Listen she's perfect for you. I say. "Just think about it. Stacy said and we walked out. "Nice doing business with you. I said. "You too. She said.

We go back to our friends who are currently watching FRIENDS. "Ugh I wish I looked like Jenifer Aniston. Tati said. "Girl be quiet you bootyful. Lucas said with a mouthful of M&M's.

I get into cheer shorts and a oversized T-shirt my dad had owned. It still smelled like his cologne. "Okay goodnight guys. I said. "Nighty night night. They said. I turn off the lights and we drifted off to sleep.

*Next day*

I woke up with loud pans banging against each other. "Aaron what the hell. I said. "Breakfast is served. Aaron said bringing McDonald's in my room. "Aw thank you. I said sipping my orange juice. He nodded and walked out.

"Good morning fellow lover. Hayes said. "Morning where is the booty. I said. That's what we call our squad now. "The booty is on your behind silly. He said pinching my cheeks. "No my squad. I said taking a bite of my pancakes.

"At work. He said. "Shit Hayes bring me my laptop. I told him. I go and check my e-mail. I work at 3 to 6 thank god. "Ready for our date. He said. "What date. I said clearly confused. "Our date at 5. He said.

"Wait it's saturday. I asked. He nodded. "Hayes I'm so sorry I have work today and I get off at 6. I said. "Its okay we'll just do it on Sunday. He said looking down. "I'm really am sorry. I apologize again.

"I understand you need to work. He said and walks out. I decided to get dressed. I'm wearing a tank top that says 'last name hungry first name always and some denim shorts. I wrap a green and black flannel around my waist.

 I wrap a green and black flannel around my waist

"Yo morning. Taylor said. "Morning so are you going to sing the song to tati. I said nudging him a little. "No I can't sing in front of her. He said. "Really last time you sang buckwild at Magcon and she was there. I said smiling remembering the time we won the dance contest.

"She was 15 and there were lots of girls and boys there. He said. "So what. I say. "You are going to sing weather you like it or not. I say and go to matt's room. "Matty boy you haven't talked to me in forever. I say leaning against the door frame.

"Yeah. He said awkwardly putting his phone down. "Whats up. I said. "NM. He said saying the letters. "Don't tell you just said the letter n and m. I said. "Yes I did. He said.

"Yeah we can't be friends. I quote from the jacks vine. He looked a little hurt when I said friends. "Your lucky that I am your friend. He joked.

"Really so were going there huh. I say walking up to him. "I rather go there. He said. "Well well well Matthew Lee Espinosa is confident. I announce. "What's wrong with that. He said. "Oh nothing just haven't seen you confident in years. I say.

"You like it. He asked. "Yeah because you my friend are going to have to stop. I said. "Don't tell me what to do. He said getting closer. "Don't make me. I shot back. We were so close I could feel his breath.

He leans in and kisses me. I obviously don't kiss back. I push him and yell. "What the hell Matt. "What you were basically asking for a kiss he said. "Matt I just wanted to annoy you. I say wiping my lips.

"So you didn't like it. He said. "No I didn't Matt sorry. I say walking out. "Damn cupid back at it again with the arrows. Taylor said laughing. I fake laugh and kick him where the sun doesn't shine. "Ohhhh. He groans and falls down. I go to my room and think about what just happened.