Chapter 23: Too young and Miami

Andrea's POV: I woke up to the boys jumping on my bed. "OK first of all how did you get in and second SCRAM. I say. "Ugh whatever we don't need you". Matt sassed. "Hey I'm the only one with sass". I say tackling him.

  "Get out I need to get ready". I say. "Wake up". I yell. Waking my friends up". They groan." Fine I guess we'll miss our flight to Florida". I say grabbing a towel. They jump up.

  I turn on the shower. I wash my hair in my coconut shampoo and conditioner and wash my body and my mango body wash. I put on my undergarments and put on my clothes. "I'm done". I say. "My turn". Stacy yells. I plug in my curling iron.

"Yo girl what crack a lacking". Tati says. "Nothing much. I say putting hairspray in my hair. "Can you hand me my beanie". I say to Brooke. She tosses it to me. "Ugh I'm a mess". Stacy says coming out. She has looks like she has a ball in her hair.

"Uh yeah you do". Tati says holding in a laugh. "Help". She says. We sat her down and fixed her hair. "Girls let's go". My dad yells outside of the door. I hand her a beanie. "We gotta go". I say. She groans and puts it on. "Were here". Brooke says putting her hands in the air. We made it to the airport.

"Miami, Florida boarding now". The lady says. We went through the thngy that takes us to the plane. I got seated next to Brooke and Stacy. "Yass the girls are here". Stacy says. "Hey I'm here too". Tati says looking back at us. We laugh.

While we were flying tati came over and sat on Brooke's lap. "Yay now the girls are here". I say. We watch spongebob. "Hey girls". Some dude said behind us. "Your Andrea Dallas right". The other dude said. "Yes". I say turning off my phone. They look at each other and smirk.

"Very beautiful". He says. "Thank you". I say raising my eyebrows at tati. She just shakes her head. "Um can you leave us alone". Stacy says. "Sure thang boo thang". He winks and sits back. "Ugh. She mumbles. "Tay tay". I whisper poking his cheek.

"What". He wakes up. "Hi". I say. "That's what you woke me up for". He said. "Yup". I say. He rolls his eyes and falls back asleep. "I'm bored". I say to Brooke. "Join the club". She says. I giggle a bit. I then passed out.

"Wake up". Stacy says. "What". I say with my eyes close. "Were here and bad idea to wear jeans". She says. I get up and get my carry-on. We all get out of the plane and meet up with the boys.

"You guys get our luggage while we go to the bathroom". I say. They nod as we go. I have packed my carry-on with a tank top and shorts. I redid my hair and put a pink bandana.

"I'm ready". I say. "K were just waiting for Stacy. Tati says. "Ugh my hair is so knotted". She says. We all laugh. "Let's roll". I say putting my ray bans on. "I just got a text that there at the limo and that there's tons of fans. Tati says.  "Ugh fans. I  groan.

"Ahb shut up". Stacy says. We go out and see tons of fans and when I say tons I mean it. "AAA ITS ANDREA DALLAS AND HER SQAUD". A girl yells. "RUN". Another one yells. Me and the girls run.

"Andrea Dallas is it true that you're in love Hayes Grier". Paparazzi says. I ignore the question. "There you guys are". My dad says. "That was my workout for the day". Stacy says panting. We go inside out limo. "Ohh candy". I say.

There was like a little candy bar it had snickers, kit Kat, and my favorite reese's pieces. "PÜMA". Carter yells. "Uh english please". I say. "Wow you don't know what that is. He says as I shake my head. "Your late". He says.

"Whatever". I say. We arrive at the hotel. "OK everyone has 2 beds in their room". Bart says. "And there gonna be 4 people in one room". He says. I got roomed with the girls.

"Yaas beds'. Stacy yells. "Jet lag is kicking in". Brooke groans. "I'm gonna go take a shower". Tati says. "OK. We say. "Andrea I herd paparazzi asking if you're in love with Hayes". Stacy says smirking.
"Is it true". Brooke speaks. "Well uh I guess". I say." Go tell him. She says. "What if he says 'nah I don't love you. I say worried. "Then start over". Brooke says in a 'duh' tone. "Ugh see ya guys later". I say walking out.

I mean Hayes is funny, cute, and a great guy. I go to Starbucks and order a Carmel crunch. "Thanks. I say as the girl hands me my drink. "May I sit here. A voice says. I look up to see hayes. "Sure". I say. "Listen Andrea".

I know what I did was wrong and please take me back I need you." He confess. "Hayes I liked you and I think you're a great guy but what you did was awful". I say looking into his blue eyes.

"I understand". He says looking down. "But I still like you. I say smiling. His face brightens. "Really". He say looking up. "Yeah". I say." So Andrea Rose Dallas will you do me the honor of you going on a date with me". He asks.

"Depends I'm busy". I lie. His smile fades. "Oh. Was all he said. I stand up. "Hayes of course I'll go on a date with you". I say smiling. "Yes". He says and hugs me.

I miss being in his arms. "You won't regret it". He says walking backwards. "Better not". I mumble. I grab my sunglasses and leave. I go back to my room and take a nap. "Ugh she looks so cute when she sleeps". A guy says.

"Aww she's drooling". Another person says. "Aaaaa". I scream. "Motherfuc- TAYLOR. My dad cuts off Taylor. "Ugh I'm 15 I think I can handle bad words". I say getting out of bed.

"Get ready were going to the beach". My dad says. I change into a black and white bathing suit. I put on my cover up and we leave. "So where did you go". Stacy says. "Starbucks". I say. "Oh and you didn't get me anything". Tati says fake crying.

"You'll live". I say smirking. She gasps but then laughs. "Did you and Hayes make up". Brooke whispers. "Yeah he's taking me on a date". I whisper. "Yay. Stacy yells. "What". Aaron says. "Nothing". She says. "Hey". Someone whispered in my ear. "Oh hi Hayes". I say smiling. "I want to show you something". He says. "OK". I say looking at him weirdly.

He takes out a red velvet box. "Andrea will you. He says. "Listen Hayes were 15 I think we're to young to get married". I say. "Keep this away from Nash". He says. I look down in embarrassment. He chuckles.