Chapter 31: Were Back!

Andrea's POV: "Wake up". JJ yells. "The hell do you want". I groan. "Time for school". He says. "Do I really need an education". I say putting my robe on.

"Yes unless you wanna end up like him". He says pointing at Carter who's trying to make eggs. "Carter you the stove on low that's why it isn't cooking". I say. "Ohh thanks". He says. "Boys. I say and roll my eyes.

I go upstairs and change into a cropped sweatshirt that says fries before guys paired with high waisted shorts. I was putting my hair in a messy bun until someone walked in.

"How dare yo-- oh my gosh Grayson Ethan. I say cutting myself off. "I missed you guys so much. I say.

"Where were you. I yell. "We went back to jersey to visit our mom. Ethan says. "Give me hugs. I say opening my arms. "We missed you Andrea. Grayson says. "How come you never called. I say. "After I broke up with broke we needed to go back home. Grayson says. "Awe I'm sorry. I say hugging him. "Nah she was a slut anyways. He says.

"Aren't you guys coming back to school. I say. "We are that's why we are dressed. Ethan says. I look at what their wearing. Ethan was wearing sweatpants with a shirt. Grayson was wearing a button down with jeans.

"OK let's get it poppin. I say putting on my lip gloss. "Girl we didn't even eat. Grayson says. "Go eat. I command. "Morning beautiful. Hayes says. "Morning bozzo. I joke. "Heyy that hurt. He says placing his hand over his heart. "Where does it hurt. I ask. "Here. He says pointing to his lips." Let me get nash. I say. "No no no. He says tugging on my arm. "Ugh you want me to kiss you. I say. He nods and pushes his lips on me. "Whoa get some Hayes. Matt yells passing my room. I blush and pull away. "Pass me my vans. I say. Hayes passes me them and I put them on.

"Yo were leaving. The twins yell. "Were coming. I yell. "Stop fucking yelling. Jack g yells from his room. I laugh and go to school.

"Hey guys. I say. "Hey guess what. Stacy says. "Kian got a girlfriend. Lucas says. "Really wow. I say surprised. I see him opening his locker. "I'm gonna go see you guys at lunch. I say. "Ok see you soon. They say.

"You never told me about a girlfriend. I say crossing my arms. "Whoa how did you find out. Kian says.

"Who is she. I tease. "Rosie. He says. "Oh my gosh really yes thank god it wasn't a slut. I say relived. "Why would I date a slut. He says. The bell rings. "Saved by the bell. I say and go to biology. "Yo nice ass. Some jock says. "Nice grades. I say sarcastically. "Ohh you need some ice for that burn. The other jock yells.

"Don't ever say a that's to her. Hayes snapped. "Ohh I'm so scared. Jock 1 says. Hayes kneed him in his jewels. "I'm only allowed to say you have a nice ass. Hayes said. "Yeah okay. I say and strut down the hallway.

I walk in and sit down at my desk. "Ok class so today were not really doing anything because we have a pep rally. Mr. Ramich says. The class cheers including me. "Finally I get to see the cheerleaders in their outfit. Some guys says.

I giggle and doddle on my text book. "Hey. Hayes says wrapping his arms around my neck. "Hey. I say focusing on my picture. I was drawing a never ending road. "That's amazing. He says watching me.

"Thanks will you pass me my yellow pencil please. I say looking at him. He gives it to me and I finish it. "Want it. I say. "Yeah. He says and takes it. "I love you. He says. "Love you too. I say and peck his cheek. "OK guys let's go to the gym. Ramich says.

We arrive at the gym and it was full of balloons and confetti. "Wow. I say. "Let's find a place to sit. Hayes says taking my hand. We sat under the bleachers in the far back. "What now. I say. "Make out. He says. "I would but I wouldn't. I say. He sits down and I sit on his lap.

"Yo yo yo what are you guys doing here. Tati says. "Damn. Hayes under his breath. I hit his arm. "Ow. He says. "So what are you guys doing here. I say getting off of Hayes's lap. "Just got bored. Stacy says. "It looks like there not even here. I say peeking outside. "Yeah let's go. I say.

We go to our class and got in trouble. I shrug my shoulders and sit down.

After School

Hayes,Tati,Stacy, Lucas, and I walked home with the twins. "I can't believe that Brooke is a slut. Lucas says eating popcorn. Right now were all in Hayes's room and talking. "Guys did you finish your homework. Jack g says.

"Yeah. We all say in unison. "Yeah okay. He says and leaves. "Dang it. Stacy yells. "What. I say. "I forgot my homework in my locker. She whines. "You can be a white girl sometimes. Hayes mumbles. I hit him.

"Why are you so abusive to me. He says. "Because I want to. I say lying down. "You're complicated. Ethan calls. "But I'm fun. I say. They go silent. "Right. I say. We laugh. "Girls come on were going to the pool. I say looking out at Hayes's window.

Us girls change in our swimsuit while the guys are putting up a white blanket. "This is going to be the best night. Grayson says. So basically I have a projector and were gonna watch Netflix and eat pizza outside.

"I'm ordering pizza. Lucas calls. "5 cheese pizzas with bread sticks. I yell. "Yeah yeah yeah. He says. "Babe help me. Hayes says. "Coming. I say. "What. I say. "I love you. He says grinning like an idiot. "Whatever. I say walking away. I can tell that he was doing the 'bitch whet'. After we watched movies we had to go to sleep.

"Girls I'm my room boys don't care what you do. I say. "Wow I feel so loved. Grayson says. "That's great. I say giving him a thumbs up. "Lucas c'mon. Stacy says. We changed into onesies ant went to bed.