Chapter 24: Surfing for days

Andrea's POV: "And we are here". Nash says parking. "Finally Nash your a slow driver". Hayes smirks earning a punch from him. "Hey don't touch him". Brooke says.

Wait whaa. We all look at her weirdly. "Uh because I'm the only one who can do that". She says looking down. "Okay then let's go". Tati says breaking the awkwardness. The boys went to surf while us girls tan.

"Yo I'm gonna go surf". I say. "I'm coming". Tati says. We put on out suits and I leave mine at my waist. "Ready". I say grabbing my board. "Ready". She says. "I hear the waves are at least 6ft'. She says putting her hair in a ponytail. "Well see you at shore". I say.

I found a really huge wave. "No Andrea you can't do that one". I hear my dad yell. I swim towards it. I did some tricks like flips and handstands. I rode back to shore. "Andrea you did amazing out there". Matt says. "Why thank you". I say in a fancy British accent. Tati and I surfed until it was time to go. "That was fun". Nash says.

"Yup do we have to go to a fancy restaurant". I ask. "Nope pizza for days". Hayes says. We got back to the hotel room. Me and the girls jammed out to some songs. "HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIDE". We yell. "I MUST'VE CALLED A THOUSAND TIMES". Me and Brooke yelled. "Ugh guys I'm going to take a shower I feel icky". I say. "OK were gonna order some pizza". Stacy says.

I grab a towel and shower. I change into leggings and a Taylor caniff sweatshirt. "Hey hey". I say. "OK thanks". Stacy says getting off the phone. "Pizza is coming". She says doing a weird accent. "Ding dong". Lox says coming in our room. "Hey". We say. "Sup my homies". She says trying to sound gangster. "I'm so bored". She says.

"Bring your DJ booth". I say. "Ugh but its all the way over there". She groans. "Call Aaron". Tati says. She calls Aaron. "Hey girls its me". Aaron says in a girly voice. "Thanks". Lox says as he leaves. "Lip gloss". Brooke yells. "MY LIPGLOSS IS POPPIN MY LIP GLOSS IS COOL. Stacy yells. We dance until the pizza man came.

"Ugh honestly Bella why don't you just date jacob he's way hotter". I say. "High five". Tati says as I high five her. "You guys are weird Edward is way hotter than some dog". Stacy says. We gasp. "Girl are seeing right. I sass. She rolls her eyes playfully and eats her pizza.

"I wanna dance with somebody". I sing. "I wanna feel the heat with somebody". Lox sings."WITH SOMEBODY WHO LOVES ME". Taylor yells bursting through the door.

"What do you Taylor". I groan. "Ugh excuse me for wanting me to tell you were having a bondfire tonight". He says. "Cool". Tati says. "You know you're eyes are really pretty". He says but then smack his hand over his mouth. Talk about awkward. "Uh thank you". Tati says blushing.

He just walks out embarrassed. "Ohh tay got a crush on you". Stacy teased. "No he was just being nice". She said. "Yeah right you two would make a cute couple". Brooke speaks. "Guys we can't date its illegal". She blushed. "Illegal my ass". I smirk.

2 hours later

"Stacy pass me the curling iron". I say. She hands me it. I was wearing jean shorts and a tie die shirt that's tied in the front so you can see my bellybutton. I put on my tan sandals and wait.

"Ohh I can't wait for the bondfire I hear that Shawn is singing". Stacy says. "Yeah im just coming for the smores". Tati admits. "Girl you are my new wife". I joke as she laughs. I put on my beanie that says homies. "Girl you look amazing". Brooke says.

"Why thank you. I say smiling. We go to the beach to see the boys there. "Hey guys". I greeted. "Sup". They say. About 15 minutes later Shawn started playing. "Shawn play life of the party". I say.

"I love it when you just don't care

I love it when you dance like there's nobody there

When it gets hard don't be afraid

We don't care what them people say

I love when you just take no

I love it when you do what you want cause you just said so

Let them all go home, we out late

We don't care what them people say

We don't have to be ordinary

Make your best mistakes

Cause we don't have time to be sorry
so baby be the life of the party". His beautiful voice sang. After he finished we fooled around. Since Hayes was next to me I put my head on his shoulder. "I miss this". He mumbled. "Me too". I say frowning. "I love you". He said with so much passion in his voice.

I love you. I love you. Ran through my head.