Chapter 20: Magcon

Andrea's POV: I wake up and get ready for Magcon. I change into oversized coral sweater and jeans. I put on my booties and curled my hair then put a bow in it. I did my makeup and put on my bracelets.

"Hey girly. Brooke says. "Heyy. I say. "You look nice. I say. She's wearing a crop top that says 'ANGEL' in black with shorts paired with vans.

"Ready. She says. "Yup. I say as we walk out the door. We go down to the lobby to see all the boys. "There you are. Nash says. "Yeah ready. I say. "Yeah let's go. Jack G says. We walk to where Magcon is being held.

We sit down backstage while mahogany gets her DJ booth settled. We here girls screaming. "Ima go check out the fans. I say. I walk out to help mahogany. The fans scream.

"Omg Andrea ahhh. Some girl yells. "I love you. One yells. "Ugh what is she doing here literally like go die. Another girl yells. "Shut up. The girl says.

"Need help. I ask mahogany. "Yeah can you get me that mic. She says. I hand her the mic. "Here you go. I say. "Bye lox. I say walking backstage. "WELCOME TO MAGCON. She yells. The fans go wild. "HOW YOU DOING DALLAS. She yells.

"Well you may know him from his blue eyes and country accent please welcome NASH GRIER. She yells. I think she might lose her voice. Nash walks out.

"They may have the same name but seem to make funny vines please welcome JACK AND JACK. She yells. They walk out. She introduces the rest and now its me.

"You may know her from YouTube or Cameron's daughter please welcome ANDREA DALLAS. She yells. I walk out I see the fans screaming and crying. She hands me a microphone.

"How's everybody doing. I yell. They scream. "Who's ready to party. Taylor yells. "Ahhhhhhh. They yell. "OK so we are first gonna do a Q&A then we party. My dad says. We get stools to sit on. "Who want to go first. Nash says.

All the hands go up. "You in the Nash shirt. Nash says. "Is andrea dating any of you. "Yes she's dating my brother. He says. "Really I actually ship her with Shawn. The girl says. Shawns eyes widen.

"Um OK next question. Hayes says with anger in his eyes. "You with the bandana. He says. "How did you and Andrea meet. She says shyly. "Oh actually I was adopted and the n I met Hayes through Nash. I say.

"Woah. That say like in toy story. "Uh you with the brown hair. I say pointing at her. "Umm have you ever liked one of the boys besides hayes. She says. "Um not really. I say. "Hey I'm cute. Taylor says.

"Not in my eyes. I say as everyone laughs. After the Q&A we do crazy stuff. "OK were gonna have a dance battle. Mahogany says. "K the teams are Aaron, jack j, and Cameron. She says.

"Next team. Taylor, Hayes, and Shawn. Next team is andrea, Matt, and Nash. She says. "And last team is carter, jack g, and Brooke. She says. "Ready. She says.

"GO. She says putting on sorry. "This is my jam. Matt says twerking. I use to be in dance class so I know what I'm doing. I take off my heels to do turns.

"Ohh Andrea took off her shoes its about to get real. Matt says. I do 10 turns them dropped into a split. "BOOM. Nash yells trying to copy me. Mahogany puts on drunk in love. Everyone started vining.

"Matt surfboard surfboard grinding on that wood. We sing and vined. "WE BE ALL NIGHT OHHH. Me and JJ sing. Now the song has finished she put on one song. "ITS GETTING HOT IN HERE SO TAKE OFF ALL YOU CLOTHES. We sang. Then the boys took off their shirts besides Shawn and Hayes.

The girls and some boys go crazy. "Omg Taylor have my babies. Some girl yelled. I laughed. I had to stay fully clothed because I'm a girl. After our little party it was time for meet and greet.

Nash was on my right and Matt on my left. A really pretty girl came up to me. "Omg its really you I love you so much. She says. I hug her. "Hi what your name. I say.

"Julia. She says. "You're so pretty. I say as she blushes. "Next. The bodyguard said. 'Hi I'm andrea. I say. "Omg I love you so much your my idol. I look up to you so much. She says.

"Thank you I love you too. I say hugging her. This girl comes running up to me and hugs me. "Hi oh my gosh I love you much. She said putting on a fake smile. That voice is so familiar. "Emma?.