Chapter 33: 3 years later

Andrea's POV: My life is broken. Everything is broken. "Hey girly how was your day". Dad said walking in our apartment. I roll my eyes and drink my beer. "I told you to stop drinking". He says.

"I need it". I grunt. A lot has changed since I left. I live with my father in Florida and I dropped out of school. I get up and go to my room and listen to music. "Andrea dinners ready". Dad yells. "Coming. I say. "So how was your day. He asks eating his chicken. "OK. I say looking down.

Dad has changed to he's back to normal and he broke up with Jane. I got a text from my best friend Kate saying there's a party at Jakes. "Dad I'm going to a party. I say. I get dressed in a black sakter skirt with a white top and converse. I put on my beanie and leave.

"Bitch you take forever. Kate says through the rolled down window. I flip her off and get in. "You look hot. She says. "Oh sweetie I know. I cockily say flipping my hair for the effect. "Who you dressed for. She says.

"Nobody can't a girl dress for a party. I say putting my hand up in defense. "Yeah OK. She says and parks on the lawn. "This is gonna be fun. I mumble. "Damn right its gonna be fun. Kate yells.

We walk in the door and see people grinding and basically about to get it on. "Ahh my 2 favorite ladies. Jake says hold a red solo cup. "Heyyy this party is sick. I yell over the loud music. He laughs and walks away.

I make my way over to the bar and get a beer. I sit down on the stools and drink it. "Aye Andrea what's up. My friend Sammy says. "Nothing much just drinking my beer. I say. "Wanna dance. He asks. "Sure. I say half drunk.

We made our way to the dance floor. I moved my hips to the beat. After a couple of dances I decided to get another drink. "You need to stop drinking beers. Jake says. "Says the guy who's addicted to weed. I say.

"Try this. He says giving me a shot of something. I drink it instantly feeling the burning sensation. "Wow that is amazing. I yell.

After I had a few more I was wasted. Me being me I grab sammys arm and make out with him. "Wanna take this to the bedroom. He whispers giving me chills. "Yeahhh annnyythingg for youuu. I slur.

We go upstairs and Sammy locks the door. He turns around and kisses me. We fall on the bed. Sammy took off his shirt and went back to kissing me. I was about to take mine off but he stopped me. "Let me. He says. "Now make daddy proud. He says.

(I'm too innocent to do that 😂😊)

Next day

I wake up with a major headache. "Hangovers. I groan. I quickly realize where I am. Omg I'm in bed with someone. "Aaaaaa. I scream. "Ahhh. A deep voice yells. "Sammy. I ask.

"Last night was amazing. He says and tries to kiss me. "Ew Sammy no. I say and get him off me. "Did we use protection. I say. "I don't know. He says. I look around the room and see the packaging. Thank the lord. "How about round 2. He says. "No I'm leaving. I say putting on my clothes.

"C'mon. He whines. "Sammy stop this was a mistake. I say. He rolls his eyes as I leave. "Bye daddy. I wink. I hear him groan.

Don't call me a slut I just flirt. Luckily dad works everyday so I don't get caught. I take a shower and relaxed. I put black shorts and a crop top that has an anchor on it.

I can't believe I'm 18 and still have no car. I ho in the kitchen and make egg and bacon. I turn on the TV and watch Disney channel. What your never to old to watch Disney. I put my plate in the sink when my dad comes in.

"Hey I have a surprise for you. He says. I look at him weird and go outside to see a white jeep with a huge red bow on top. "Dad did you. I start. "Yeah. He says. "No way. I say.

"Yes way here's your keys and I expect you to take care of it. He says sternly. "Yeah yeah yeah. I say taking the red bow off. "I'm off bye dad. I say and shut the door.

"Wow. I say looking around. I go very to Jakes house to see a very beat down house. "Damn. I hear him say. "Yup. I say smiling. "Wow nice car. He says. "Yeah how you holding up. I say smacking his back. "Awful my parents are gonna kill me and I'm moving out in 2 weeks. He says going in my car.

"Your lucky you get a condo to yourself. I say sitting down. "No it was really hard and yeah pass me a the lighter. He says as I pass him it. "Aye no smoking in my car. I say. "What its not like you smoke. He defends.

"Whatever its my car and I need to take care of him. I say. "Him. He says giving me the look. "Yes him now go. I shoo. He chuckles and leaves.

I turn on the radio and there was this commercial on. "Are you a fan of Shawn mendes he's coming to Florida and were giving away 2 tickets to go see him. I kinda zoned out.

I haven't heard his name in a while. Ever since I ran away they never looked for me nor even called me. I never changed my number so. I think I'm going to move back to Cali with Katy.

"Hey Katy wanna move to Cali. I called. "Sure my parents treat me like shit so why not. She says. "Perfect were driving there. I say and hang up. I go pack home and pack up.

"Where you going. My dad says. "I'm moving to Cali with Katy. I say like no big deal. "Not without me. He says. "I'm 18 so bye dad. I say closing my door. I change into yoga pants from PINK and a tank top with a cardigan. "Bye dad. I say but he tells me to wait. "Take this. He says holding a lot of money. "Please don't spend it on drugs and beer. He says.

"Thank you dad. I say and give him a hug. I close the door and I hear him. "Yeas I finally got this bitch to leave. He yells. I open the door and slap him so hard he falls back. "I want my money back. He yells.

"Bye bitch. I yell. I go in my car and drive to Katy's house. "Let's go bitch. I yell. "Nice ride. She says. "Bye Miami. We yell.

~ Pic of Andrea now~