Chapter 25: Best Birthday Ever

Recap: "I love you". He said with so much passion. I love you. I love you. Was running through my head
Andrea's POV: I pretend that I didn't hear him. He looked down with tears in his eyes. He got up and left." Why did Hayes leave. Brooke asked. What is up with her and Hayes like you hated him. "Ill go get him. I say. I run in his direction. "Hayes. I say looking behind a huge rock.

"Go away. He cried. "Hayes. I say again. His eyes were puffy and his hair was a mess. "I knew that you didn't love me. I KNEW IT. He yelled the last part. I was speechless. His jaw was clenched and his hands were making a fist. "Hayes I'm sorry. I say with tears welling up.

"No its my fault that I fell for you. He snapped. "Hayes its just that I wasn't ready. I say with a tear drop coming down. "Yeah right you still have feelings for William. He spat. "Hayes. I cry as he started to walk away. "Nope. He says. I cried that's all I can do.

"Andrea. A voice says. I look up to see lox. I just cry. "Shh its okay girl. She cooed. I cry into her shoulder until there was no more tears. "Ready. She says. "Yeah. I say wiping the tears off my cheeks. We go back and I just hide my face because it was a mess.

"What's wrong. Stacy said worried. "Nothing. I croaked. She looked unconvinced. "Guys its like 2:30 we should leave. My dad says. We go back to the hotel. "Spill. Tati says.

"Guys I'm gonna go to the boys room I forgot something. Brooke says as she leaves. "Okay so at the bonfire Hayes told me he loved me. I start and the girls sqeal. "And I didn't know what to say so I just pretend I didn't hear him. I say as the girls just look at me shocked. "So I guess he got mad and stormed off.

When I found him he was crying and saying that he should've never fell for me and that I still have feelings for William. I finished. "Wow like really Hayes. Stacy says shocked. "Don't worry girl you have us. Tati says giving me a hug.

"Thanks you guys are the best. I say giving them a small smile. Then Brooke comes trough the door with lipstick all over her face. "Girl what happens to your face. Stacy asked holding in a laugh.

"Nothing. She said. I knew she was lying because she always twitchs her nose. We got dressed and went to bed.
Next day
Yay today is my birthday. (Note to sarcasam.) "Girlllll wake up. Tati screams in my ear. "Noo let me sleep. I groan. "Get yo fat ass up. Stacy yells. I groan and get out of  bed and get ready for Magcon.                                      
I put on my elephant sweater paired with my white shorts. While I was applying my lip gloss the door opens. "Happy birthday. My dad says hugging me. "Thanks. I say hugging back. "Be ready in 10.  He says walk in away. "Girl you look to die for. Stacy says.

I giggle and shake my head. "Ready yet. I ask the girls. "Yup. They say. We go into the boys room. "Heyy. They say. "Hey boys. Tati says. "Happy birthday. Shawn says hugging me. "Aww thank you. I say. "Where's my hug. Matt whines. I hug him as he whispers 'happy birthday'.

"Where's Hayes. Brooke asks. "Uh he's in the lobby. Nash says. "Great I need to talk to him. I say walking out. I go down to the lobby to see Hayes sitting near the fountain.

"Hey. I say barely audible. "Hey. He says looking down. "Happy birthday. He says. "Thanks. I awkwardly say. "I'm sorry I was a jerk, idiot, asshole. He confesses.

I look at him his eyes were red and puffy, he has dark circles. "Its okay Hayes its just that I didn't know what to say. I say. "I know and I feel awful. He says as his voice cracks. "I just really love you. He says with tears coming down.

I pull him into a hug as he Cry's into my shoulder. He pulls away. "I love you. He says. I think I know what to say now. "I love you too. I say. His face beams. I lean in and kiss him.

He kisses back. "Woah looks like you guys are back together. Matt says smirking. I blush and hide my face in Hayes chest. "Shut up. Hayes says. "Ok guys let's go. Jack j says.

"Aww you look so adorable with your little beard. I tease. "Haha very funny. He says. I hug him as he hugs back. "Hey hey hey hands off my girl. Hayes protectively says. Jack j shakes his head puts his arm around me. "Mr. Steal ya girl. Nash yells from behind us. We laugh. "Noo. Hayes dramatically says.

" My love has got taken away. He says fake crying. "I'll miss you Hayes. I cried. Then jack j sweeps me off my feet then passed me over to Hayes. "Yayy I'm away from that monster. I joke. "Rawr. Jack yells. I laugh.

We sat down in our limo and arrived at Magcon. Tons of fans were here. Hayes was carrying me bridal style. The fans look towards us and screamed and some were even crying. Wow Florida fans are nicer. "THERE SO CUTE TOGETHER BETHANY I TOLD YOU. A girl yelled. "WHATS UP MIAMI HOW YOU DOING. Lox yells.

We all got called out and danced and make vines. "OK everyone we all know its a spical person's birthday. My dad says into the mic. I blush as lox puts happy birthday on. Then jack g brings out a cake. "Happy birthday. He says. "Thank you. I say.

Then Shawn sang. "Let's eat cake. Matt yells into the mic. Then out of know where cake was on my face. "Carter. I yell as I through cake at him. "Food fight. Matt yells.

Cake was being grown everywhere. I trow cake at Hayes. "Ohh your so gonna get it. He says. I smirk and run with Hayes hot on my tail. I go through the fans as they scream. "Got you.  He says trowing me over his shoulder.

"Put me down Benjamin Hayes Grier. I say hitting his back. "Nah im actually enjoying the view. He says. I feel him smirking. He puts me down and looks into my eyes. "I love so much. He says. "I love you more. I say looking into his Caribbean blue eyes. He leans in and kisses me.

I have my hands on his shoulders and his on my waist. "Ohhh look at the love birds getting it on. Matt says. "There so embarrassing. Hayes says pulling away.

"I know but they love us. I say and giggle. After Magcon we go to the hotel. I change into sweats and a tank top. I put my hair in a messy bun and no makeup. The girls went to the mall so I'm all alone.

There was knock on the door. "Hey. I say to Hayes. "Hello. He greets. "What are you doing here. I ask. "What you don't want the love of your life here. He says shocked.

" No I think the love of my life is zac efron. I say. "Ugh well I'm way hotter than him. He says. "You are. I say and kiss his cheek. "I think you missed something. He says. "What. I say. "My lips. He says and crashes his lips onto mine. I giggle into the kiss.

Right now were making out on my bed. "Woah what did I walk into. Stacy says and covers her eyes. "Get out. I say and throw a pillow. "Jeez its our room too. Tati says. "Wanna take this to my room. Hayes whispers. "No I think I'll hang with the girls. I say.

"Okay call me. He asks. "Hayes we live next door. I say. He rolls his eyes and walks out. "How was the mall. I ask. "Great I met a guy. Stacy says. "Ohh details. I say. "OK he's blonde and has brown eyes. She says.

"Oh and a perfect jawline. Tati adds but gets hit by a pillow. "You are my best friends if I'm dying you dying with me there ain't no choice. I say.

"Dubsmash. Tati yells. "Deez nuts. Brooke says in a weird voice. We laugh. "Girls get ready we are going to longhorn steakhouse. Jack j says. "K bye. Stacy says.

~~~~~~ I know crappy ending just wait till next chapter ❤❤