Chapter 29: Is that you?

Andrea's pov: "happy llama sad llma mentally disturbed llama". I slam my alram clock. I force myself out of bed and pick something to wear.

I straighten my hair and put on my converse. "Just another day at school". I mumble looking in the mirror. "You can't go in the barn". A little girls voice says. I look in the kitchen to see Nash and Hayes with a blonde little girl. "Morning Andrea meet my little sister skylynn". Hayes says. "Hi I'm skylynn and I love HORSES". She yells the last part. "Aren't you so adorable". I say smiling. "I know and I don't get it from them". She says pointing at her brothers.

"Hayes your ready for school". I ask. "As can be". He says. "Were off to school". I say trowing my gronala bar wrapper away. "You need a ride". Nash asks. "Nah were penny boarding". Hayes says giving me my cotton candy board.

"Adios". I say in Spanish. Hayes holds my hand on the way out. "Eww are they dating". I hear skylynn say. "She is the most adorable thing in this world". I say. "Yeah she is". He says. "Babe are you okay". I ask. He looks kinda down lately.

"Just miss my mom". He says with a tear rolling down his cheek. "Hayes". I say hugging him. "I miss my mom too". I say wiping his tears with my thumb. "I shouldn't be crying sky's here". He says. I give him a long hug.

"I love you". He says into my neck. "Right back at you". I say. We arrive at school. "Hey what's up". Stacy says. Right now we're outside in the front. "Oh you know the sun, the sky". I say. "Shut up". Tati says looking behind me.

I turn around to see a very handsome boy. He has brown eyes and blonde hair. "Kian brown". She says dream like. Wait that used to be my last name before I was adopted. "His parents died and went to an orphanage and he's very nice". Stacy finishes.

"It turns out that he has a long lost younger sister". Tati says. "Um guys he's coming over here". I say as he comes closer. They squeal and act cool as he arrives. "Andrea". He asks. "Yeah". I say. "Its me kian. He says. "I'm your brother". He says smiling. I had tears in my eyes.

"Kian". I say shocked. "Its me remember I was the one who helped you get out before we were about to crash". He says. "Oh my gosh". I say pulling him into a hug. "I missed you so much". He says. "Woah what's going on here". Hayes says a little angry.

"Andrea who's this". Hayes says. "My brother". I say smiling. "Oh sorry man I'm Hayes her boyfriend". He introduces. "Kian". Kian says shaking his hand. "Look at this slut hugging another guy". Brooke says giving me a dirty look.

"Girl is you seeing right". Tati says. Brooke rolls her eyes and walks away with her fake ass. "So can you show me around". Kian asks. "Of course". I say.

"You guys look alike apart from the hair". Stacy says. "Well I wouldn't have dyed it if I knew you". I say."Its OK little sis". He says. "I thought I was the oldest". I say. "Nope". He says popping the 'p'. I roll me eys and show him to his class.

Hayes's POV: I can't believe that Andrea has brother. "Hey bro what's up". My friend Tyler says. "Nothing much". I say doing our hand shake. "Who's the hottie you were talking to". He asks." Which one. I say. "The brunette one with green eyes". He says.

"You mean Tatiana". I say as he nods. "She single". He says. "No she's taken". I say quickly. Well Tyler is a player and plays with them and I don't want tati getting heart broken. "By who". He says." Uhh kian brown". I say. "Oh well worth a shot". He says walking away.

Andrea's POV: It was finally lunch. "So Andrea have you found a family". Kain asks. "Yeah but my father Cameron did some stuff and right now all of his friends turned against him and now we kicked him out the house". I say.

"Wow". Was all he said. "Have a job". I ask. "Yes I do I work at an ice cream shop". He says. "Really that's awesome". Stacy says. "No anytime Blondie". He says joking. "Whatever". She says.

"How's my princess doing". Hayes says giving me a peck on the cheek because of kian. "You guys should come to my apartment". Kian says.

"You have an apartment". I say shocked. "Well I'm a senior". He says matter of factly. "I love my big bro". I say. "Wanna come over and get to know each other". I ask. "Sure". He says. "Great". I say. "See ya after school". He says going to class.
After school

Me and Hayes go home. Kian says that hell come after he does his homework. "Hey cater how you doing". I say jumping on his back.

"Good". He says. "Take me to my room''. I command as he runs like he's my horse. "C'mon you can go faster". I yell smacking his back. "OK I'm gonna put you down". He says dropping me on my bed. "OK bye". I say. "Andrea". Sky says hugging me. "I was bored and now your here come play horses with me". She says and drags me downstairs.

"Hey babe. Hayes says kissing me. "Eww like there's a child in present". She says and looks away. "Come here and give me a hug". Hayes says. Skylynn runs into his arms.

I take a photo and post it on Instagram. Skylynn and I played horses until my brother came. "Hey big bro". I say him letting in. "Sup nice house". He says hugging me. "Hi I'm skylynn". Sky says. "Aren't you just adorable". He say picking her up.

"I'm known for that I'm Hayes and Nash's sister". She says. We chuckle. "Everybody come down". I yell. "What I was watching bill bye the science guy". Nash says. I roll my eyes. "Who's he". JJ asks.

"OK everybody meet my big brother". I say. They all just stare at him. "Hi I'm kian". He kian says. They continue to stare at him. "Guys look is that ariana grande". I say looking behind them. "Where". Matt yells. "Your not going to take her away are you". Taylor says. I look at him. "Um...