Chapter 38: Falling in love again

Andrea's POV: "No tati I wanna do her hair. Stacy says snatching the brush from her. Right now tati, Katy, and Stacy are getting me ready for my date with Chris.

"Guys he said a movie not a ball. I groan. "It's your first date ever since hayes it has to be perfect. Katy says looking at me in the mirror. "I swear to god all I see is black. Tati says looking through my closet.

"Finished with yor makeup. Katy says putting down the lipstick. "OK put this on. Tati says giving me my outfit. It was a Hogwarts shirt with shorts and a flannel and combat boots. "Girl I think we should curl you hair. Katy says. "No. I say.

"Whatever your choice. She says. "OK let's go down. Tati says opening the door. "Where are you going. Hayes says checking me out. "On a date. I say. "And I don't think friend check echother out. I finish. "I can't. He says smirking. "Whatever. I say and walk away.

The doorbell rings. "Hey Chris. I say opening the door. "Ready. He says smiling. "Yeah. I'm leaving. I call. "You loom beautiful by the way. He says opening the car door for me. "Thank you. I say blushing. He smiles and jogs to the other side of the car. "What movie are we seeing. I ask.

"The boy. He says plainly. OK I may be a little badass but I hate scary movies. "Oh god. I mumble. "Were here. He said. "I'll go get popcorn. He says walking away. Then all of the sudden. "Shhh she might hear us. A voice whispered.

"Hayes I swear to god I didn't agree to this. The other voice says. I turn around to see Matt and Hayes standing behind a bush. "What the hell are you guys doing here. I whisper yell.

"We wanted to see zootopia. Hayes says in a duh tone. "Matt. I say putting my hand on my hips. "He paied me 20 bucks to come and spy on you. He says. "Matt. Hayes yells hitting his arm. "Just go away. I say shooing them when I see Chris. "Ready. He says.

"Yeah. I say and smile. We go and sit down when we hear. "Heyy Andrea and Chris what are you doing here. Hayes says really loudly. I groan and slid down in my seat. "What's up. Chris says fake smiling.

"We came here to watch the movie but oh look all the seats are taken so can we sit where you sitting. Hayes says and sits in between Chris and I.

"Are you fucking crazy. I say. "No. He says winking. "Sorry. I mouth to Chris. He nods and watches the movie. I look down in disappointment.

*After The Movie*

"Sorry that we didn't get to have our date. I say through the rolled down window. "Its fine. He says and drives away. Wow not even a goodbye.

"What a douche. Hayes says. I walk past him not saying a word. "Now your giving me the silent treatment. He says a bit loudly. I shake my head and go to the backyard. "Listen Hayes I can't believe you did this to me I actually liked the guy. I say dipping my feet in the pool.

"I was protecting you. He says. "And I love you for that but you have to stop one way or another. I say looking at the stars. "I know I just wish I had you. He said looking down. "Hayes look you screwed up big time but that was your choice. I say looking into his eyes.

"Why do I always screw up. He says. "I don't know. I say playing with his fingers. "Your hand is so big. I say giggling. "Really. He says looking at me. "What I still have 15 year old me. I say.

"I still have the 15 year old Hayes in me. He says leaning in. "Really when you were a douche. I start. "And a pig. I say. "And a--. He cuts me off by saying. "OK I get it. He says and smashed his lips into mine. "Whoa. I say pulling away. He looks at me like he fell in love.

"Um goodnight hayes. I say and go to my room. He lets go of my hands. I shut my door and sink down. What happened. Stacy says. "He kissed me. I sigh. They squeal. "I can't believe Chris kissed you. Katy says. "He didn't kiss me. I say.

"Hayes did. I finish smiling remembering what happened. "Oh shit. Tati said. "Oh that's good too. Stacy says. "It was like we were 15 again. I say. "Here we go. Katy says starfishing on the bed.

"It was so cute my feet were in the pool the moon was shining it was amazing. I say blushing. "You actually like him again. Tati says. "Handrea is back. Stacy says. "I still ship you guys. Tati says. "So how's Brooke. I say. "She is working in the sewers. Stacy says.

Hayes' POV: "It was amazing. I say talking to Nash about the kiss. "You really like this girl. He says smiling. "She's the one man I love her so much. I say. "Dude ask her to be your girlfriend. He says.

"Nash you know that she will never forgive me. I say. "Well do something romantic. He says. "I'll think about it. I say and plan something big for her.

Andrea's POV: I'm still in shock Hayes kissed me. It felt like I fell in love all over again. "Girl you have to stop thinking about him. Lucas says coming out of know where. "Oh god Lucas. I scream and hug him.

"I missed you so much. He says. "What happened. I say. "I'm a photographer. He says. "Really wow. I say. "Your 18 and have a job. I say. "We all have jobs. Tati says.

"Tati gives surf lessons, I bake at a bakery, and now Katy works at Victoria secret. Stacy says. "The store or as a model. I say. "Store. She says.

"Well I'm off to bed sleepover. I ask. "Yass haven't had these in awhile. Lucas says.