Chapter 4: Lets get to work

Andrea's POV: "Awh she's adorable. Some girl voice said. I rub my eyes and yawn. I look up to see a girl with poofy red hair and daddy. "Good morning sweetie. Daddy says kissing my head. "Morning, daddy who's this. I say. "Hi I'm mahogany. The girl said. "Hi I'm Andrea. I say smiling." Well can I get ready and go eat breakfast. I say. They leave. I change into leggings and a shirt that says sparkle. I brush my teeth and my hair or a least tried. I go downstairs. "Good morning. Matt says. "Morning Matt. I say. I say morning to everyone. "Hey Andrea what happens to your hair. Mahogany says getting me a glass of orange juice. "I can't brush it. I say sadly. "Awh its OK here let me brush it for you. She says. "You would do that. I say looking up. She nods her head. I drag her upstairs and she brushs my hair. She finished and it so so soft." Thank you so much. I say hugging her." Your welcome. She says. We go downstairs. "Andrea wanna go to the store and decorate your room. Taylor says. "Sure. I say. Me, mahogany, and the boys go to IKEA."Matt. I say. "Yes honey. He says. "What's your last name. I say. "Espinosa. He says. "Your name sounds like a taco. I say laughing. "Wow I never thought of that. Carter says laughing. "Well I did and I'm 5 . I say. "Really. Mahogany says. "Yup. I say popping the p. "What color do you want your room to be. Aaron says. "Mint green. I say. We pull up to IKEA and Nash opens the door and picks me up. "Hi Nash. I say. "Hello. He says making a funny face. "Your funny. I say poking his face. "Thank you. He says. We get a shopping cart and look for paint. "OK daddy like I said in the car mint green. I say to him. He nods. "Found it. Mahogany says holding the bucket of paint. "Good now let's look for bedsheets. Taylor says. We all walk to the section were they keep bedsheets. "Ohh daddy can we get these ones. I say looking at the sheets. "Sure princess. He says kissing my head. "Guys look what I found. Mahogany says hold a thing that has a heart made out of lights. "Daddy. I say. He puts it in the cart.
20 minutes later
We went home and worked. "Hey daddy can you hand me the paint please. I say holding a paint brush. "Um OK. He says with a puzzled look. "Thanks. I say and he nods. I start to paint one side of the room. I couldn't reach the top so jack g picked me up. "Does that help. He asks. "Yup. I say painting. "OK you can put me down. I say then puts me down. We finally finish my room. "Ugh that was exhausting. JJ says. "You didn't do shi- Taylor. Taylor got cut off by Aaron."shiz. Taylor says. Daddy nods. "Can we get something to eat. I say. "Sure what do you want. Mahogany says. "Taco bell. I say. "Okay you are my favorite kid in the universe. Matt says picking me up. "OK what do you want. Taylor says getting the keys. "Um a Frito burrito with a mountain dew freeze. I say and Matt high fives me. Taylor leaves." Guys you leave for I can change. I say looking at my dirty clothes. They leave and I look for something to wear. I change into a shirt with flowers on it and old shorts since its hot. I go downstairs to see carter blowing bubbles in his milk. "Um. I say. He looks up and drinks his milk. "You say nothing. Carter says." My lips are sealed. I say licking my lips and throwing the key away. He stats to tickle me. "Cartah cartah stop. I say laughing. "You say like my mom. He says. I laugh.