Chapter 41: Oh Baby

Andrea's POV: "Tay-tay. I yell from my room. "Yeah. He said closing my door. "Did you see Matt and I kiss. I say looking down. "Yeah but don't worry you're secret is safe with me. He said smiling. I nod as he walked out.

Did I like the kiss? Will Hayes find out? All these questions floating around my brain is stressing me out. I look at the time. 2:30, well shit. I put on my converse and grab my keys and head out.

Basically I would have to wear something casual. I arrive at the music store in the mall. "Hey its my first day here may I speak to the manager. I ask the guy behind the front desk. "Yeah follow me. He says. I follow him into an office. "Hi I'm Andrea Dallas I came the other day. I said.

"Oh yeah I remember you welcome to Music Unlimited. He greeted. He was fairly young I would say in his 20's. I smiled as he gave me my name tag. "OK can you help me bring out the CD's and records. He said. I nod and help him bring in boxes of music. He told me to organize them so I did.

"Fall out boy. I say smiling. "I love that band. Some guy said. I'm guessing he's my coworker. "I'm kyle. He greeted. "Hi I'm Andrea. I say. "I heard that your new need any help. He asked. "No I think I'm too but thanks for asking. I said looking around.

"Excuse me I have a customer. He said and walked away. "Hey do you work here. A girl with blonde hair said. No in just going through boxes of CD's and have a name tag on for no reason. "Yeah. I say with a fake smile. "Do you have Taylor Swift 1998 album. She asked. I knew it. "Sure follow me. I said.

It may be my first day but I come in here all the time. "Here you go. I say handing the album to her. "Thank you so much. She squeals. I ring her up and she leaves. "Tiring isn't it. A girl said. She had blue eyes and blonde hair.

"Yeah her voice is so ughhh. I say. "I'm Kendall. She says. "Andrea. I say. "How about we get coffee after work with kyle. She said. "Sure. I say. She bids smiling and walks away. After helping people and cleaning up I get to have coffee with Kendall and kyle. I met them at Starbucks.

"We figured you like java chip. Kyle said. Kendall and kyle look like twins. "Hey are you guys twins. I ask. "Yeah I'm the oldest. Kendall says proudly. "Only by a minute. Kyle shoots. "Oh whatever. She said.

"I better get going see you guys soon. I say. They wave as I leave I hear them arguing about who made me leave. I get home and take a shower. "Hey hey hey. I hear tati say. "Hey. I say drying my hair. I'm wearing Nike shorts with a oversized shirt. "Girl I'm bored AF. Lucas said. "Literally my life. I sang by my life as Eva. "Don't honey just don't. Stacy hushed.

"How was work work work. Tati sang. "Great my coworkers are twins. I said. "That's good so what do we do now. Lucas said. "I have an idea let's make hot chocolate. Stacy said. We cheered and went downstairs. I saw Hayes asleep so I come up behind him and kiss his cheek.

"Hey. He said groggily. "Hey babe want some hot cocoa. I ask sitting on his stomach. He nods smiling. I then hear a gasp. Hayes and I look at each other and ran to the kitchen. We saw that there was no hot chocolate mix.

"Aw man. I say. "Whatever I'm going to Starbucks and get us some. Stacy said and Lucas followed. Hayes, Tati, and I go upstairs and watch the vampire diaries. Then I hear rocks getting thrown at my window. All of us look outside to see Taylor. I smirk and look at tati who seems to be very confused.

"Just so you know Andrea and Stacy are making me do this. He nervously said. Tati smiled. Then shawn came out playing classic by mkto but Taylor sang it. "Tati will you go out with me. He asked. "Girl if you don't say yes then I will. I whisper to her. She runs downstairs and kisses him.

"Awww Hayes why didn't you do that asshole. I say and hit him in the head. "Ow babe why are you so abusive. He said. "Touche. I say. He chuckles and kissed me. "Woah first I see tati kissing Taylor now I see my own brother making out with my daughter this is disgusting. Nash said walking in on us but we are still kissing.

He groans and walks away. Oh snap I forgot Shawn was here. I go downstairs falling in the process. I then tackle Shawn who is on the couch. "Don't you ever leave me. He says hugging me. "I'm sorry. I say into his chest.

"How was tour. I ask. "Great. He said. As we were talking Hayes came in the door. "Shawn my man. He said and they do some bro hug. "Hey cupcake. He said into my neck. "Wait you guys are still together. Shawn asked. "Yup. We said. "Omg its shawn mendes. Stacy yelled acting like she's a fangirl.

"Aye Stacy. Shawn said and hugged her. I mouthed to her 'I ship it'. She rolled her eyes and gave me the bird. I laugh and sit on Hayes' lap. "Baby. Hayes said. "Yeah. I say. "I love you. He said. "OK and I love lasagna you don't hear me saying how much I love lasagna. I joke.

"Wow and I was about to kiss you. He said. "Nooo. I say and kiss him. "I love you too. I say pulling away. "Booty in the room now. Katy yelled. I got off of Hayes' lap and went to Kate's room. "What. We say. "I'm pregnant.