Chapter 9: Shopping and fittings

Andrea's POV: I woke without my alarm clock beeping. I look at the time 10:15 not bad. I force myself out of bed and take a shower. I get out of the shower and wrap myself in a towel. I blow dry my hair then put it in a messy bun. I get my Victoria secret robe and went to my closet to pick out something. Ugh I have like no clothes either they don't fit me or to childish. "Dad. I yell. "What. He yells back. "Come up stairs. I yell. I hear him groan. "What. He says. "Can I have money to go shopping. I say. "What no your clothes are perfectly fine. He says. "Yeah but they either don't fit me or to childish. I say. Then mahogany comes in the room. "Whats with all the yelling. She says. "I need new clothes and dad won't give me money. I say stomping my foot like a 5 year old. "Cameron she needs new clothes. She says smirking. "No its to early for this. He groans. What I'm so confused. "Cameron its time. She say laughing. "I'm so confused. I say. "Well your getting to that age when you want new clothes, a boyfriend, makeup. She says. "Ohh but what if I have a boyfriend. I say. "What. Dad yells. "Kidding. I say as he glares at me. "So dad can I. I say. "Ugh fine but someone's coming with you. He say getting his wallet out. "Don't worry I'm bringing my friends to help me. I say. "Oh no. He says. "Oh yes. Mahogany says. "Here just take the money and get dressed. He says as they both leave. I chose white shorts with a nashty t-shirt. I go downstairs to see all the boys up. "Morning. They say. I grab 2 pancakes and eat. "We heard your dad. Carter says. "Yeah well I need clothes. I say finishing my food. "Taylor take me to the mall. I say. "Sure thing. He says. "K. I say and put my navy blue vans on. I get in Taylors white Lamborghini. "Looks like he's getting pretty tired. He says I look at to see he's making a vine. "Taylor but the dang thing down. I say. "Or what. He says. "I'll tell dad that your vineing and driving. I say. "Ugh fine kids these days. He says. We arrived at the mall. "Ohh who's that girl over there she's hot. Taylor says pointing to tati. "My friend who's 14. I say as his eyes widens. "Well bye. I say. "Hey guys. I say. "Hey. Brooke says. "My dad gave me 300 dollars. I say. "Well what are we waiting for let's go. Lucas says. We go inside. We went to american eagle. "Woah. I say. I go to the jeans section. I take like 6 pairs of jeans and like 4 shirts. I go to the cash register and payed for everything. "Did everyone get what they want. I say as they nod. "Next Hollister. Stacy says. "Ohh look at these short shorts. Tati says. "Those are really cute. I say taking 2 pairs of them. I paid for them and waited for the rest. "We done. Brooke says. "Can we go to forever 21. Lucas say. "Sure. Stacy says. This store is huge. I grab 6 pairs shorts, 8 tank tops, and lots of makeup. "Last but not least Victoria secret and pink. Tai says excited. "I hear they have a 60% off sale. I say going inside. I look at the underwear. "Hello welcome to Victoria secret do you need help. The young lady says. "Yes actually I don't what size I am for my underwear and bra. I say. "Well let's see. She says. "Your small I'm underwear and your a 36 b. How old are you. She says. "14. I say. "Well your breasts will be I will say c by the time your 16. She says. "Wow thank you so much I say. "No problem. She says. I grab 7 pairs of underwear and a 12 bras. What I need them. I go to pink and get some perfumes and lotions and bikinis. I'm really hungry. "Hey want to eat and then go to makeup stores. I say. "Finally someone reads my mind. Lucas says. We all laugh. "Taco bell. I say they nod. We order and sit down. "I'm popped. I say eating. "OK so we need to teach you how to dress a little bit. Tati says. "What why. I say. "Well for the past week you have been wearing sweatshirts. Besides on the first day. Brooke say. "True but I like to be comfortable. I say. "Yeah we are gonna teach you to be comfortable but look hot at the same time. Stacy says. Oh no other giving me a makeover.