Chapter 39: Hayes is Romantic

Andrea's POV: Looks like the girl who smoked, drinked, and party is gone. Ever since I came back everything has changed like Hayes is not a fuckboy and my brother is happy and has boy I love so much.

"Earth to Andrea. Tati says snapping me out of my trance. "Huh yeah what. I say. "I said we should find you a job. Stacy says. "Uh I don't think so guys I kinda like relaxing. I say. "Were going to the mall and find you a job. Lucas says.

"No. I plainly say. "It pays. Katy says. "I'm gonna get dressed. I say. I put on a blue crop top that had a pocket and high waisted shorts with some converse. I put my hair in a high ponytail. "Nash I'm going out. I say grabbing an apple.

"OK have fun. He says drinking his coffee. "Who's car. I say. "Uh mine. Lucas says. "Nice car. I say look at the white Lincoln.

"Right. Tati says. We arrive at the mall. Damn it feels like forever since I been here. "Oh look there hiring at justice. Stacy says smirking. "Eew no way its so pink. I say in disgust. "How about the music store. Tati says. "Sure. I say. We walk there and ask for a application.

"Wow that was easy. I say as we walk out. "OK one more just in case they don't hire you. Katy says. "OK how about oh Hollister. I say. "Yay she is gonna work at Hollister. Stacy says. I applied to Hollister and now were ordering Starbucks.

"Andrea Dallas is that you. I hear a high pitched voice say. I turn around and see Brooke. "Donald trump is that you. I say in the same tone. "No its Brooke silly. She says and gives me a hug. Ew it was like hugging a skeleton and her tan made her look like a freaking tomato.

"Its been 3 years. She says. I give her a fake smile. "Lets go right now. I whisper grabbing my things.

We immediately left and went back home. "Has anyone seen Hayes. I ask. "Nope. Matt says. I nod and go to my room. "Who is up to play COD. I yell. "Meeeeeee. Tati says. We go down in the basement and whoever loses gets to buy the winner ice cream. "Let's do this. I say and the game begins.

"Ooooooo you died I win.Tati screams in my face. I just sat there crossing my arms like a 5 year old. "Wow the Andrea Dallas just got beat for the first time. Carter says. "Shut up. I snap.

"Woah no need to be mad. Nash teases. "OK boys out girls and Lucas come in. I yell pushing the boys out and lock the door. "Guys I can't stop thinking about Hayes and I never lost in COD. I say.

"Does anyone know where he is. Stacy says. They shake their heads. I unlock the door and see the boys fall over. "You love him. Matt says with tears in his eyes. "Matt. I say but he runs to his room. "You owe me 20 bucks. I hear tati say to Stacy. I go to my room and see a note on my bed.

Dear Andrea, when the wind blows gently I can hear the whispers of love
When the warm dawn rays caress my skin I fall in love all over again
I love you
Love, Benjamin Hayes Grier

Oh god did Hayes really write that. "Guys look. I say and show them the letter. "Awe who knew Hayes can be romantic. Stacy says. "Andrea look in your closet. Tati yells. I go in my closet and see a beautiful dress and heels.

I look at tati in aw. "Did Hayes buy this. I ask her. "I don't know. She says. "Andrea here. Nash says giving me a letter. "Oh can I read it. Stacy says. I nod in response. "Uh I think that you should change into the dress. Stacy says smirking.

"What does it say. I ask. "Thats for me to know and you to find out. She says grinning. I roll my eyes and change into the beautiful dress. "Ohh I'm going to do your makeup and tati do her hair and Katy paint her nails cause damn there ugly. Stacy commands.

I just sit there and let them work there magic. "OK were done you can look. Katy says. I turn around and look at the mirror. "Guys I look- amazing your welcome. Tati cuts me off. I give them a huge hug. "Thank you. I thank.

"Guys I need to borrow her. The jacks say. I grab my bag and go with them. "Where are we going exactly. I say. "Were taking you somewhere. Jack g says opening the car door for me. I thank him and buckle up.

"Guys please tell me. I beg. They chuckle and shake their heads. I pout and look at the window taking in the landscape.

"OK I'm going to blindfold you. JJ says trying not to grin. "Wait what. I say as he puts the blindfold on me. I then feel a hand taking me somewhere. Then I feel the blindfold come off. "I can see. I sarcastically say.

I feel my breath hitch when I look around. There was lights going around the trees and the sun that's reflecting down on the lake.

"Who did this. I say in aw. "Me. A familiar voice said. I turn around and see hayes dressed in a tuxedo. "Hayes. I say walking up to him. "I know you didn't have to do this bla bla bla. He says. "Thank you. I say giving him a hug. "Follow me. He says leading me the table.

"What is it. I say putting my napkin on my lap. "Spaghetti and meatballs. He says sitting down. "Its good. I say taking a bite. "Thanks. He says. "You didn't make this did you. I ask. He shakes his head and I laugh a little.

The whole dinner was really fun Hayes made some jokes and I laughed. Hayes always knew how to me me smile. "I have something to show you. He says smiling. He takes me to the dock and I take off my heels. We sit at the edge of the dock.

"Andrea. He says. "Yeah. I say lifting my head off his shoulder. "Will you be mine. He says looking into my hazel eyes. "Hayes I would love to be you girlfriend. I say looking into his blue eyes. "Really. He said. "Hayes you know I love you. I say. "Yes and I love you too. He says. I start playing with hand. I can feel he's looking down at me.

I pretend that I was going to crack it and he pulled his hand away quickly. I giggle and kiss his cheek but Hayes being Hayes he moved and I kissed his lips. "Hayes. I say hitting his shoulder. "What I wanted a real kiss. He defends.

I roll my eyes playfully. "We should get going. He says. "No its relaxing here. I say feeling the breeze. "Come on. He says picking me up bridal style.

"Wait my heels. I say and grab them. I lay my head on his chest hearing his heart beat. I yawn and fell asleep in his arms. I know Hayes will protect me forever.