Chapter 21: I'm back

Recap: "Hi oh my gosh I love you so much. She says putting on a fake smile. That voice is so familiar. "Emma?".

Andrea's POV: "I'm back bitch''. She whispers. "Can I have a hug?". She asks in her fake voice. "Of course". I say using my fake smile. We hug as she whispers.

"Stay away from Hayes bitch". I was shocked. "OK your taking to long". The guard says moving her away. After the meet and greet we all go out to eat lunch.

"How was the meet and greet". I ask them. "Great obviously we got people who were fake". Nash says. We pull up to McDonald's and go inside. "Hi can I get a number two with no onions please". I order to the cashier.

"Anything else?". She asks. "Uh a chocolate milkshake". I say. She nods. I wait. The boys order we sit down and eat. I get my phone out and vine. I throw my cherry at Hayes.

Everyone starts laughing. He trows the cherry back at me. "Hey are you Magcon". The girl says. "Yes we are". Matt says. "Can I get a picture with you guys". She says. "Can you take the picture". She says rudely to me.

She stands next to Hayes and kisses her on the cheek they flirt for a bit. I give the slut her phone back. We trow away pur trash and go back to the hotel. Brooke and I go back to our room.

I change into shorts and green day crop top. "I saw what happened with that girl and Hayes". She says. "Yeah and he did nothing about it". I angrily said. "Listen maybe he was just being nice". She said putting her hair up. "Whatever it's done and over with. I say.

She nods in agreement. There was a knock on the door. I open it to see Stacy and tati. "Hey girls come in". I say. "We haven't had a girls day in a while". Tati says pouting. "I missed you guys". Stacy says. "Let's go to the pool". I say. "Yaaas. Brooke says.

"Let's go tati". She says dragging tati away. I change into a strapless turquoise bikini. I put no shirt and leave my top showing. I put my sunglasses on an wait for Brooke.

"Heyy". She say. "Love your bikini". I say. She thanked me and we leave with the girls. "Hey where you going dressed like that". A voice booms. I knew it was my dad.

We roll our eyes and keep walking. "Ugh right now I just need to relax". I say arriving at the pool.

"Well you have us to relax with". Stacy jokes. "How are you and Hayes". Tati says. Right now we're all tanning. "I honestly don't know. I say not caring. "Well there are plenty of fish in the sea". She says. "Like zac efron". Brooke says.

We laugh." In my dreams". I admit. We go in the pool. "Ohh boys". Stacy says. "Ready". Brooke says. We all nod. We all get out and walk towards them.

I almost slipped but one of them caught me. "Um I'm so sorry". I say. He looks like 17. "Nah its fine just be careful". He says to me. "Yeah thanks". I say blushing. "I'm William". He says. I'm standing up. "Andrea". I say smiling. "Well Andrea can I have your number". He asks with hope in his eyes. "Sure". I say.

We exange numbers. "Nice job girl". Stacy says. "Thanks?". I say. "We should go back inside and have a little spa". Tati says. We go back inside and do our mini spa. "You know guys I'm lucky to have friends like you". I say. "Aww we love you too". They say.

There was knock on the door. I have my green face mask on. I open it to see the boys. "Ahhh". Carter yells and jumps in matt's arms. "Uh who are you". Hayes says. "An alien no Andrea". I say sarcastically. "Can you like go were having a girls day". I say and shut the door.

"Boys". I complain. We laugh. "Set the timer". Tati says to Brooke. We sit there and watch the notebook. We washed our faces to see clear and soft skin. "Wow my face feels like a babies bottom". Brooke says. "Bottom". I say like the minions. "Hahah. They laugh. "So what now?". I ask. "What time is it". I say. "5:50". Stacy says.

"We should Check on the boys". I say. The nod in agreement. We go to their room and Brooke knocks on the door. Aaron opens it. "Hey". We say walking in. "Hi". They say greeting us. "Sup babe". Hayes says kissing me I don't kiss back.

"What's wrong". He asks. I ignore him and sit next to Shawn. "I'm hungry". Matt says. "OK". I say. He scoffed. "Love you". I say. "Mmmmhm". He says. Hayes looks angry right now.

"Hayes can we talk?". I say. He nods and we walk outside. "Hayes how could you". I say with tears in my eyes. "What". He says with an attitude. "You kept flirting with that girl at McDonald's and she kissed you". I say.

"Well maybe I like her". He says annoyed. "See here's that douchebag Hayes again". I say angry. "DON'T call me douche bag". He says. "Well I just did what is your problem". I say.

"Your my problem". He says. I put my hands on my hips. "Oh really what can I possibly do to you". I say glaring at him. "I saw you flirting with that guy at the pool". He says. "I wasn't flirting Hayes I slipped and he caught me". I say telling the truth. "Yeah right whore". He says.

"Right back at you dipshit". I say with a tear rolling down my cheek. "SLUT!". He yells. I slap him and run to my room. I go on my bed and cry into my pillow.

I thought he loved me. I guess that was a lie. "Andrea its tati, Brooke, Stacy let us in". She says. I open the door they engulf me into a hug. I cry into Brooke's shoulder. "Why why me?". I cry. "Shh it's OK". She says. They all sleeped over and I cried myself to sleep.