Chapter 32: Runaway Girl

Andrea's POV: Finally its the weekend. I told a shower to wake me up. "Andrea c'mon I need to pee. Stacy yells. "Can't you use hayes's. I yell back. "No its dirty in there. She whines. I groan and wrap a towel around me body.

"Happy now. I say fake smiling. "Yes. She says. I put on bra and underwear until someone walked in. "Ahhhh. I scream. "Ahhh--ohh. Hayes says smirking. "What are you doing in here. I say trying to cover myself. "I wanted to let you know that breakfast is ready. He says looking at my ass as I turn around.

"Umm are you ready. He says scratching his neck. "Babe this or this. I say holding up two outfits. "Um that one. He says pointing to the one with a crop top with shorts. "Do you want me to go away. He asks. "Nah. I say changing.

"Omg what are you doing. Stacy says coming out of the bathroom. "Nothing Hayes walked in on me changing. I say like its nothing. "Mkay bye. She says. "I'm ready. I say doing a twirl. "Sexy. He says. "Hayes eyes up hear. I say. He blushes. I laugh and kiss him.

The kiss got heated so we were on my bed. He took off his shirt and went back to kiss me. His hands started go up my shirt.

"Hey guys-- oh sweet horsies you need Jesus. Sky says quickly covering her eyes. "Oh my. I say. Hayes got off of me and put on his shirt. "K sky you can open up. I say.

She uncovers her eyes and looks relieved. "I'm this many and you guys are making out. She says shaking her head. "How do you know about that. Hayes says looking strangely at her. "I may have done it. She says quickly. "What I'm gonna beat your ass. Hayed says. She runs as fast as she can. Hayes runs after her. I laugh at his protectiveness.

I go downstairs and eat. "I'm a potato. Carter yells. "Oi shush. I say. "Sowwy. He says like a baby. "What's the plan for today. I say talking to Nash. "I have to go and take sky to her my aunts house to visit her cousins. He says shrugging. "Ohh can I come I love kids. I say.

"Thats a first. He says shocked. "Hayes babe im going out with Nash. I yell. "OK bye. He yells back. "Andrea can you braid my hair. Sky asks. "Of course sweet pea. I say braiding her hair. "Awh. Lox says taking a photo. I go to Nash's aunts house to see 3 kids and 1 teenage boy.

"Hi I'm Andrea. I introduce myself. "Hello dear aren't you a cutie. Nash's aunt Carrie says. "You have a lovely home Carrie. I say looking around. "Hi I'm Jeremiah. The boy says around 13 says. "Hello. I greet. "Your pretty. The little girl says. "Your prettier. I say kneeling down at her. "Hi I'm joey. The little boy says.

"Oh my gosh your Andrea Dallas I love you so much. Im Kendall. The 10 year old says. "You have a beautiful family. I told Carrie. "Sky let's go have a tea party. Jess says. "Jeremiah show Andrea around. Carrie says.

"Let's go. He says. "So your dad is Cameron. He says. "Used to be he's an asshole. I say rolling my eyes. "Really what'd he do. He says. "Fights for the slut instead of me. I said.

"Wow you have a huge room. I say looking around. "Yeah being the oldest comes with perks. He says. "You play football. I say looking at his trophies. "Yeah I'm the quarterback. He says. "Cool. I say.

"Would you like to go out sometime. He asks. "Oh um I'm sorry I have a boyfriend. I say looking down. "Ugh how come I was gonna ask her. Joey says holding a rose. I giggle at his adorableness. "I got this for you. He say giving me a rose. "Your so sweet thank you. I say kissing his cheek. He blushes and walks out saying score. I laugh.

"Um can I ask who is your boyfriend. Jeremiah says. "Hayes. I say. He looks down. "I'm 15 and your 13. I say. "Your in middle school. I say looking at him. For some reason I feel like were in a cliché movie. "I better get going. I say standing up. "Yeah well it was nice meeting you. He says.

"Can I get a picture with you. Kendall says. "Yeah of course. I say. She gave me her phone and we to what seemed like millions of selfies. "OK I was nice meeting. You. I say and gave her a hug. "C'mon sky its time to go. I say.

"Fine bye jess. Sky says. "No don't leave. Jess yells holding my leg. "How about you, Kendall, Jeremiah,and joey come to the house on Friday. I say kneeling down to her. "Yes please. She says.

"Nash time to go. I say. "Bye carie it was nice to meet you. I say. "Bye hun see you soon. She says. "Let me drive. I say as were outside. "How about no. He says. "I need to learn. I say. "Take care of her. He says tossing me the keys. I get in the drivers seat and start the car.

"God so help me. He mumbles. "I'm driving Nash I'm driving. I yell. "Yeah I'm shocked were not dead sky. He says. "Oh shut up. I say. We arrive at the house and I was gonna tell Hayes everything. "Hayes guess wha--. I cut myself and take in what I just saw.

"Andrea. He says shocked. I keep on walking. "Andrea. He yells. I go in my room and call someone. "Andrea what are you doing. Sky says confused. "Come here sky. I croak. "I love you very much you know that right. I say.

"Yes and I love you too. She says still confused. "Here have my necklace. I say and give her my butterfly necklace that my dad gave me before he died. "Andrea what are you doing. She says scared. "I'm leaving. I whisper grabbing my backpack and phone.

"Tell them that I love them and not to look for me. I say feeling the tear coming out. "Andrea open up. I hear Hayes yell. "Goodbye sky. I say and jump out of the window landing on my feet. "Goodbye Hayes. I whisper and go to the airport.