Chapter 27: Back Home

Andrea's POV: "Andrea. Andrea wake up. Someone said shaking me." Is it Zac Efron. I ask with my eyes still closed. "Yes. The voice said. I spring up and look around. "No he's not. I pout.

"Were home. Jack says. "Really I slept that long. I ask as he nods. I put on my heels and go out of the plane. "Morning. Tati chirped. "Morning. I say. We grabbed our bags and took an uber home. "Has Cameron texted you. Hayes whispers as I shook my head. He pecks my lips and kisses my nose. I look at him weird. "What. He says like nothing happened. "Your cute. I say playing with his fingers.

"Well I'm known for my good looks. He says flexing. I giggle. "The ladies love it. He smirks. "Can you guys stop I'm about to throw up. Matt says.

"You're just jealous. I say and stick out my tounge. "No I'm not. He says. "Yes you are. I say a little loud. "No I'm not. He says. "What are you guys 5. Shawn speaks up. "Yeah. I say in a duh tone. He chuckles and goes back playing on his phone.

We got to the house. "I miss this house. I say unlocking the door. "Yeah your still going to school. Nash says. He's like my new father. "Ugh why me. Taylor says. "Not you stupid. Tati says. "I'm not stupid. He defends. "I know. She says and walks in the house.

Taylor mumbled something but I couldn't make it out. "Sleepover. I ask. "Yes I'll text Lucas he's back. Stacy said. "Girls I'm back. Lucas yells coming through the door.

"Lucas. We yell and tackle him. "Looks like you missed me. "Uh yeah. Brooke says. "You missed so much drama. Stacy says. "Ohh tell me. He says interested. After we told him everything we danced and had a spa day.

"OK guys this is a homade mask. Stacy says holding a brown bowl. "Eww looks like poo. Brooke said disgusted. "Well its made with monkey poo. She says. "OK no not on my face. Lucas says. "Ugh fine I'll make an avocado one. She groans. We cheered. "Babe. Hayes says startling me.

"What. I say. "I love you. He smirks. "I love you too now go. I shoo. "Well then. He says and goes. "I love you. I yell. "Yeah yeah. He says closing my door.

"Guys I'm gonna take a shower. I say. They wave me off. I take a shower put on cheer sorts and a Hayes Grier sweatshirt. "Guys the avocado mask is done let's go. Stacy says.

We go downstairs to see the boys around and eating the mask. "Guys come on I made that. Stacy whines. "And it was delicious. Matt says. She groans in frustration.

Next day

"Morning. Hayes says. "Hey um how'd you get in here. I ask. "Uh you left the door open. He states. We go downstairs and eat breakfast. "Good morning people. Stacy says coming down. "And it is I tati. Tati's says. "Hiya. Brooke says. I go upstairs and get dressed.

I put on a maroon tank and black shorts and a flannel. I put my low top converse on and put my hair in a fishtail braid. "Andrea we have to go our parents want to see us. Tati says. "OK bye guys. I say hugging them. When they walked away Hayes came in. "Heyy. I say in a sing-song voice. "Hey. He says and kisses my cheek. "What are you doing tomorrow. He curiously asks.

"Hayes Grier are you asking me out. I say grinning like an idiot. "Why yes I am Andrea Dallas. He smirks. "Well yes. I say. "Cool can we cuddle today. He says. I nod my head. He starfish's on the bed. "Come here. He says with arms wide open. I laid down on the bed and we cuddled. "I feel so safe in your arms. I truthfully said. He smirks and kisses me. "I love your kisses. He said.

"Guys um Cameron is at the front door. Taylor says. "What do we do. I ask. "Take this outside. He said. Everyone goes outside. "What do you want. Nash says. "Guys look I'm sorry. He said but there was this glint in his eye saying he was lying. "Andrea please forgive me. He said coming closer but the boys blocked him while I was behind Hayes.

"Leave her alone. Aaron spoke up. "And what are you going to do about it. Cameron snapped. "Nothing. He said. "Oh then how about this. Camroen says and punched Aaron.

"AARON. I yell and run over to him. "You little slut first it was Hayes, then Shawn, and now Aaron. Cameron spat. "You shut up. I say glaring at him. "I'm your father. He said.

"No your not. I said. "Andrea stop. Nash said. "No he's not my fucking father and if he was my father then he would not talk to me like that. I snapped.

"I'm your father whether you like it or not I adopted you. I can make you go back to that hell hole over there so you can get abused. Cameron yells again. "You think that your real father would like you bitch I bet he committed suicide because of you. He spat.

Tears were welling up and anger growing. I stomp up to him and punch his face to the point he moves backwards.

"YOU THINK YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY THAT TO ME. I FUCKING HATE YOU ALEAST YOU HAVE A FUCKING MOM AND DAD. I FUCKING HATE YOU. I yell and every bit of it is true.

I was about to punch home again but Hayes was holding me back. "Slut. He mumbles.

"Don't call her that. Hayes voice get louder. "What you mean like slut, whore, and thot. He says. Hayes goes up to him and punches every bit of his face.

"Stop. Jane yells coming out of know where. "What did you do to him. She cried. Right now Cameron is passed out. "Fucked up his face. Matt says in a duh tone. ""You did this didn't you. She says and points at me.

"Bicth please I don't give two shits of what I do. I say. She scoffs and rolls her eyes. "Brooke what are you doing here. I ask looking at her. "Um I'm here with my boyfriend. She says. "Who?". I question.