Chapter 13: Blame her part 1

Andrea's POV: I was in the bathroom. "This is for Grayson loving you". I whisper and cut my wrist. "This is for Ethan loving you". I mumble cutting on the left wrist." This is for dating Hayes". I say cutting my thigh. "This is for getting ADOPTED. I yell cutting my right thigh. "Andrea babe is everything OK in there. Hayes says. I felt dizzy I blacked out.

Hayes POV:"Andrea babe is everything OK in there. I say knocking on the bathroom door. I heard a thud. I open the door to see Andrea passed out on the floor covered in blood. "GUYS. I yell. "What. They say coming into the room. "Call 911. I yell. Cameron comes into the bathroom and looks at Andrea. He gets out the phone and call 911. "Hi yes. My daughter here is passed out covered in blood. I get towels and water wiping the blood off of her. While I was wiping her arm I notice something shiny. I pick it up. She cut. "Baby its gonna be okay. I say kissing her head. I start tearing up. Then the medics came and put her in a stretcher. I let go of her hand. I fall down and cry my eyes out. "Hey its going to be okay. Mahogany says rubbing my back. "No its not. I say. "Um mahogany can I talk to him. Nash says. She walks away. "Hey get up. He says. I get up and look at him teary eyed. "Dude think happy thoughts. He said hugging me." It's going to be alright. He says. "Hey don't cry. He says walking away. I wipe my tears and go to the hospital. I hear sniffles. I turn around to see Ethan and Grayson crying. I fume with anger. "If it wasn't for you she wouldn't be in the hospital. I say storming up to them. "Its not my problem that you told everybody. Ethan says. I clench my jaw. "Me you guys told her something that made her cut. I say. "Wait she cut. Grayson asked. "Yes. I yell. "Just get away from me. I say walking away. "Dude wait. The twins yell. "What. I say. "We told her we loved her. Grayson says. "WHAT. I yell. "And we balmed her for loving you. Ethan says looking at the ground. "So you blamed her. I yell. They nod. I need to walk away. "Matt take me to the hospital. I say. He nods and we leave to go see her.

Grayson's POV: "Why did we blame her. I say. "Well its not my fault that she doesn't love us. Ethan says. "What. We only known her for 2 days. How could we love her. I say. "Idk dude but maybe we should apologize. He says. I nod in agreement. We go to the hospital and wait until that call her name.

Andrea's POV: Darkness was all I see. I heard voices but I couldn't see. "Baby its gonna be OK. My boyfriend's voice says. I wish I could open my eyes. I tried but nothing. I feel people touch me. Then I black out again.

Cameron's POV: I cry. All I do is cry. "Cam its gonna be OK. Taylor says. "Everyone is saying that when we all know she's not gonna make it. I yell. "Excuse me sir can you please quite down. The nurse said. I go outside. My poor little girl she cut. I should've never said go to her room. "Mr. Dallas. A voice says. I look up to see andrea's friends. "Hey. I say to them. "Hayes called us. I'm so sorry. Brooke says hugging me. "Don't be. I say. "Well is it OK if we stay here. Stacy says. "Yeah of course. I say wiping my tears.

Brooke's POV: you used to call me on my cellphone late nig--. "Hello. I say. "Hey Brooke. Hayes says. "Ugh what do you want. I say. "Listen get stacy, tati, and Lucas & Andrea is in the hospital. He says. "Omg were on our way now. I say. Me, tati, Stacy, and Lucas were hanging out. "Guys were going to the hospital Andrea's there. I say putting on my vans. "What happened. Lucas says. "Idk. I say.

To be
Continued