Chapter 7: Sleepover gone wrong

Friday
Andrea's POV: I woke up to my phone ringing. I answer it. "Hello. I say tired. "Hi its Lucas. Lucas says. "Oh hi lucas what's up. I say why is he calling me at 6:30 in the morning. "Just to let you know can you dad or whoever you live with give me a ride to school. He says. "Yeah of course. I say. "Great thank you. He says and hangs up. I laid down thinking what to do now I don't have to go to school till 7:30. Might as well take a shower. After I take my shower I wrap my body in a fluffy towel and wrap my hair in a another one. I put on my Victoria secret lotion on and perfume. I pick an outfit for school. I pick a white Cami with my black cardigan from Hollister. For pants my favorite black ripped skinny jeans. I get out my pink sandals for a pop of color. I straighten my hair and put on my mascara and blush. After school I'm gonna get hair dye because I'm not liking my hair. I look at the time to see its 7:00. I go down stairs and make myself cereal. "Good morning. Nash says kissing my head. "Morning. I say. "Your up early. Nash says. "Yeah I got a call from my friends. I say. "Oh can I go to the store after school to get something. I say. "Sure can you get some hair spray for me. He says. I look at him weirdly. "What do you think my hair looks beautiful everyday. He says. I shake my head. "Exactly. He says with his strong southern accent. "Can you take me to school and can we pick up Lucas. I say. "Who's Lucas. Nash says sternly. "He's gay. I say. "And were off. He says grabbing the keys. "He lives on strawberry lane 1738. I say. "Is that him. Nash says. "Yup. I say. "Lucas. I yell and he comes to the car. We arrived at the school. "Bye thanks Nash. I say as me and Lucas get out of the car. We walk in and see the sqaud at Stacy's locker. "Hey guys. I say. I received hi and heys. "Rumor has it that Hayes likes you. Stacy says to me. "Nah we hate each other. I say. "Okay well when is the sleepover. Tati says. "7:30 and are y'all free after school. I say to everyone. They all nod. "OK we should go to the store and buy stuff for the slumber party. I say. "Yeah but let's not try and get kicked out. Lucas says and we laugh. "OK well see you guys at lunch. I say. "Stacy you coming. I say. "Yeah let me get my books. She says and opens her locker. We were walking until Hayes puts his arms around me. "Eww get off me as if. I say disgusted. "Heyy quoting from clueless. Stacy says. "Yup. I say chuckling." This is why were best friends. She says. We high five each other. "Hey your Andrea. Some guy says to me. "Yeah why. I ask. "Because Hayes likes you. He says. "What's your name. I say. "Jake. He says smirking. "Well jake go away. I say smirking. His smirk goes away and I walk away. "Nice job. Stacy says. "Well I live with all boys I have sass. I say snapping my fingers.
After school
"You guys ready. I say to my best friends. "Yeah let's go. Brooke says. We go to Walmart and look around. "Let's look for movies. Tati says. "Great idea. Stacy says. I pick up mean girls, clueless, and Cinderella. "K guys I'm gonna look at the candy. Brooke says and leaves. She comes back with a basket full of candy. "Stacy and Lucas get makeup nail polish and facial masks. I say as they go to the cosmetics aisle. I go to the video games area and look around. I saw just dance 2016. I go look for an employee. "Hi um I saw game that I liked can you get it out. I say as the gorgeous dude looked at me. "Sure what game is it. He says. "Just dance 2016. I say. "OK here it is. He says. "Thank you. I say and look for my friends. "There you are. Lucas says. "What game is that. Tati says. "Just dance. I say. "Let's go pay. I say and go to a register. After we paid we went to my house to get ready. I tried to sneak in but we got caught by 9 guys. "Heyy your home. Johnson said smirking. "Where were you. Dad said. "At the store. I say. "Who are these people. Matt says checking my friends out besides Lucas. "Um these are my friends Brooke, Stacy, lucas, and Tatiana. I say. "There sleeping over. I say. "K just don't make to much noise. Nash said. "Kk. I say and go upstairs with my friends. "Woah your room is so big. Tati says looking around. "Well there 10 of us here. I say lying down. "Lets watch movies. Brooke says. "I'll make the popcorn. I say. I leave the room to make popcorn. "Look what we have here. A voice startled me. "What do you want Hayes. I say. "You. He says checking me out. This sleepover has definitely gone wrong.

Merry Christmas !! ❤❤