Golden Freddy x Reader

(Y/N):not today Bonnie!!

She said closing the left door..she grabbed the tablet and checked the stage and Pirates Cove..

(Y/N):great!!they are all out!!

It was her third night and the animatronics were being bitches..she checked both doors and closed the right because Chica was there..they didnt leave..she growled..

(Y/N):can the night get worse?!

Suddenly,the power went off..

(Y/N):perfect..

She said sarcastically..a bit later the Freddy tune started playing and she stayied on the chair with her knees close to her chest like a ball..

The tune stopped and she waited to stuff her into a suit..she waited..and waited..and waited..until the lights went back on..

(Y/N):what the..

She didnt her sentence when she saw Golden Freddy on the floor in front of her..

(Y/N):what the actual fuck?!

Both doors shut and Golden Freddy slowly stood up..she backed away as he was approaching but her back hit the wall..

She looked at the golden bear terrified..he put each paws on one side trapping her for not running away..

Goldie:Save him...

She looked at him confused..

(Y/N):w-what?

Goldie:Save him from the bite...

His head twitched a bit and fall on his knees..

Goldie:Save me...

(Y/N):no fucking way..

She said with widen eyes..the soul of the kid who was bitten..h-he is hunting Golden Freddy..she thought..

She fall on her knees too..she lift his head up and saw in his black eyes two white dots..she could see his soul inside of these eyes..

(Y/N):i-its okay..i am here..

Goldie was suprised..

Goldie:y-you arent afraid of me..?

(Y/N):well..i was but..you need help..you didnt kill me so..

His paw grabbed one of her hands..

Goldie:thank you for understanding..(Y/N)..

She gasped

(Y/N):you know my name?!

Goldie:i know everyones name..

She gave him a weak smile and the 6 am bell chimed..

(Y/N):ohh..my shift ended..

She stood up but he grabbed her hand..her gaze turned to him..

Goldie:you will come again?please?you are the only one so far that understood me and not run away..

(Y/N):i will..dont worry Golden Freddy..

He smiled at her

Goldie:just Goldie..

(Y/N):okay..

She leaned in and kissed his nose..

(Y/N):Goldie..

He froze to his place smiling like and idiot as she giggled,walking out of the office..

A/n: Candy_the_kitten hope you liked it ^^ !!
Dont forget that requests are always open!!