Jeremy x Puppet Reader

It was night,and the diner closed for another day,.

(Y/N) lift the cup of her box a little and looked around..

(Y/N):okay,no one is around!

The animatronics heard her and started moving..she jumped out of her box and then,Marionette did the same..

Marionette:hey,kid how was your day?

He said ruffling her hair..she giggled and looked at the tall puppet..

(Y/N):busy,as always..but i have energy for the night shift!!

He sighed..

Marionette:kid,listen..i have told you many times and..

(Y/N):i cant kill the night guard and blah,blah..but i want to try!!

Marionette:i am sorry (Y/N)..but no..

She pouted..

(Y/N):you never let me do that at least one time!!and i havent even seen the night guard!!

Marionette:because i have my reasons!!

She crossed her arms,looking the other way..

Marionette:in the box young lady..

(Y/N):but dad!!

Marionette:in the box..now!

She sighed with frustration and got inside,closing her box..he heard radio crashes and he knew that was Mangle..

Marionette:hey Mangle..

He said,looking at the ceiling..

Mangle:why you are so mean to her?!leave her do this night at least!!

Marionette:Mangle,please dont start..i cant let my little puppet come face to face with these bastards..

Mangle:just this night..besides,its the night guard that always wind up the music box..

He got inside his box..

Marionette:you mean..Jeremy?

She nodded..he started thinking about it..

Marionette:if its Jeremy..then okay..only this night..

Mangle smiled and started going out of the prize corner to her position..

Marionette:i cant believe that i let this to happen..

He said sighing deeply,closing his box..

~~

It was somewhere of the middle of the night shift..(Y/N) was way more than happy that Marionette let her for this night..

The sound of her music box was playing and she had her eyes closed,listening to the melody..

But it stopped for a little..she opened her eyes and suddenly her box opened and a different melody playied..

(Y/N):wha-what is that?!

Mangle:that means you can kill the night guard!!

She said,hanging from the ceiling..(Y/N) widen her eyes and rushed out of the box..i can do it,i can do it,i can prove to dad that i am strong enough to kill the night guard!!..she thought..

She was in front of the office and withered Foxy was there..

Withered Foxy:ayy lass,he is all yars!!

She giggled..

(Y/N):thanks captain!!

She looked at him,flipping through the cameras nervously..and probably sweating..its my time to shine!~

She jumped inside the office and widen her eyes..ohh my..

Brown hair,green eyes..he had that scary gaze as his cheeks were bright pink..she got lost from him and landed on the desk..he yelped backing away..she tryied to reach him but her strings held her back..

(Y/N):h-hi..

He looked at her,shaking a bit..

Jeremy:a-arent y-you g-going t-to k-kill m-me??

She looked at his green and her fake blush on her cheeks got more red..

(Y/N):i-i dont know..

He blushed,looking at her..

(Y/N):you are..Jeremy..right?

He nodded shyly..

Jeremy:a-and y-you a-are t-the o-other p-puppet..

She nodded with a smile..

(Y/N):yep!!me and Marionette always in the prize corner giving gifts!!

He giggled a little and she looked at him with dream gaze..she tryied to reach him again but the strings still held her back..

Jeremy:w-what a-are y-you d-doing?

(Y/N):trying to reach you..can you come closer?

He looked at her blushing a little..

(Y/N):i wont hurt you..

He gulped and stepped closer to the desk..she smiled and brushed her fingers through his hair..

(Y/N):so..soft..~

He blushed more..her fingers brushed his hair in front of his eyes and looked at the beautiful green colour..

(Y/N):wow..~

He smiled a little and felt her strings being pulled from someone..

(Y/N):ohh man,i need to go..

Jeremy:o-ohh..

She looked at him and smiled..

(Y/N):i hope..i will see you again Jeremy!

He smiled with a small blush..

Jeremy:m-me t-too..

They looked at each other in the eyes and his hand hesitately touched her rosy cheek..something inside her started beating in a diffetent rythmn..

But that beuatiful scene didnt last until someone pulled her from her strings out of the office..

(Y/N):byeee Jerebeaaarrrrr!!!

Her voice echoed in the diner and he blushed from that nickname..

She was at the prize corner and Marionette had her strings on his hands,looking at her with a mad gaze..

Marionette:i told you to kill him!not chat with him!!

(Y/N):s-sorry dad..

He sighed and put her inside her box..

Marionette:i told you that you cant do it..at least it was one night..

She widen her eyes..

(Y/N):what!?no!!give me a second chance!!

He shook his head to 'no'..

Marionette:i am sorry kid..maybe another time when..you are ready..

He closed her box and she curled up like a ball in the corner of her box..

(Y/N):but i want to see Jeremy again..

She whispered as that feeling inside her got bigger...

(want part 2?)