Astrologist Vincent x Cosmic Entity Reader part 2

~One month later~

Vincent:(Y/N)!!

He called her from the living room and she rushed downstairs..

(Y/N):yes Vincent?

He smiled..

Vincent:can you show me again where did you find the new cancellation..?

(Y/N):again?

Vincent:please??

He made puppy eyes and she rolled her eyes..she showed him with his telescope but he didnt payied attention as he stared at her,imagining something else..

(Y/N):rrrrightt here!!

He snapped out of his thoughts and smiled..

Vincent:o-okay..thanks..

She smiled and started walking to the stairs..

(Y/N):need me anything else?

He shook his head to 'no' and she walked upstairs..he watched her from behind and bite his bottom lip..

This month got more close to each other..they both learnt some things of their worlds and she get used it here in earth..she is also helping him to find new cancellations and other things that he never expected to find..and maybe started having some feelings for her,.

He sighed and payied attention to the cancellation..he noticed that it looked like a heart..

Vincent:really?!oh my god..

He rubbed his eyes and placed his journal on the desk..as the days pass by,i want her more..

Vincent:get your balls together and just..tell her!!

He said to himself as his fingers brushed through his hair..he sighed deeply and walked upstairs and saw the bathroom door closed,and water running..

He slightly grinned and opened slowly the door..hot steam came out as he noticed her body through the curtains..i hope she doesnt mind~

His white eyes were full of lust as he started stripping down,naked..he got inside and saw her from the back,licking his lips..

(Y/N) was washing the shampoo from her hair until she felt two hands travelling from her curves to all the way up,making her shiver..

Vincent:curvy~i love that~

She jumped a little and covered herself..

(Y/N):Vincent!!what the fuck are you doing?!

He chuckled..

Vincent:havent you heard,"Save water,Shower together"?~

She blushed and he turned her around..she looked the other way and had the curtain covering herself..she felt his fingers brushing through her wet galaxy hair..

Vincent:i cant hold it anymore~

(Y/N):what do yo-mmhh!!

He kissed her and she was with widen eyes,blushing mess,.he pulled away a little and their noses were touching..

Vincent:you mean something to me (Y/N)..from the day you landed her..i..i like you~

He chuckled a little..

Vincent:scratch that..i LOVE you!!~

He removed the curtain and wrapped her legs around his waist,kissing her passionately as he pushed her against the tile wall..she was very surprised from his confession and felt her heart ready to expolde..she smiled and kissing him as her hands travelled around his neck,playing with his wet rat tail..

(Lemon Warning)

He pulled away and started kissing her chest..his tongue sucked her nipple,making it hard as she let out a sigh..he went to other one and did the same..while he was doing that,he started rubbing his erect member against her entrance and made her let out a moan..he smirked and his lips went to her neck..the tip of his member rubbed her little 'pea',making her moan louder..

Vincent:you like that,huh?~

He whispered in his deep voice as he rubbed faster..she shyly nodded,biting her lip and then felt a sharp pain in her entrance..

(Y/N):f-fuck..V-Vincent..~

She clinged him as tears rolled down her face..with the water running above them like waterfall,he slipped so easily all the way inside her..

Vincent:shh~its okay~you trust me,right?~

She blushed and he smirked..he groaned as he started moving inside her..she moaned from pleasure as he sucked her spot on her neck..

(Y/N):Vincent~

She moaned in his ear and he grinned,going faster,.he suddenly,hit her deeper spots that made her see stars..

He moved his member all the way out and then back inside her causing her to get close to climax..he gribbed her legs and groaned loudly as he released inside her and then she cummed hard on him..

Both tired and panting,trying to find their breaths..

(Y/N):Vincent..~

Vincent:yeah?~

She looked at him,brushing his fingers through his wet hair..

(Y/N):i think you made me see the whole galaxy~

He chuckled..

Vincent:and there is just the begining~

She giggled and he kissed her softly as the water kept falling on their hot bodies...