Happy New Year!

A/n:Happy New Year everyone!!!!!i wish you the best for you and your family and lets hope 2016 will be an awesome year!! <3 also,thank you so much for 1,25K,i never thought this shitty book will ever reach that number!!i love you all <3 !!and in this oneshot,you can put whoever guard or animatronic you want and its a bit small,sorry,!! ^^

It was New Years Eve,and (Y/N) and the guys were going at Freddys with Boss..they were going to shot fireworks at midnight when the year is going to change..

They got inside and the animatronics looked at them..(a/n:just imagine ALL the animatronics,Fredbear,SpringBonnie,the toy ones and the original gang),.

Freddy:what are you all doing here?

Boss puffed his cigar and answered him..

Boss:we are going to shot some fireworks for the new year..

Toy Chica:can we come too??

She said with begging eyes..

Boss:i..dont know if its a good idea..

All of them gathered and made puppy eyes..

"Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaseeeeee?????"

They guys laughed and (Y/N) too..Boss sighed,fixing his hat..

Boss:alright..

They all cheered up and Boss leaded them to a door that you come out in the roof..

(Y/N) looked at the night sky,how beuatiful it was with the stars and moonlight..she could stare at the moon until the sun will come out..

Suddenly,she felt a tap on her shoulder and turned around to meet with two eyes that made her melt..

(Y/N):hey (pick someone)..

"hey (Y/N)..are you excited about the new year?"

She sighed..

(Y/N):i actually dont know..i mean,its a new year with new surprises but..

He looked at her and pulled some of her hair behind her ear,making her blush..

"but?what is it?"

(Y/N):but..i dont know..i am afraid of these surprises..they can be good..and bad..

She crossed her arms and looked at the sky again and he did the same..

(Y/N):what about you?did you have any goals for the new year?

He chuckled..

"yeah..i actually have..and its only one.."

(Y/N):really?!what is it?

He looked at her and she blushed..

"you will see.."

The fireworks were ready and they checked the time..

"just in time!we have 1 minute!!"

One of them said..then,the counting started..she smiled and took a deep breath..okay,new year,new stuff will come in your way whether are good or bad,you have to accept them..continue to stay strong and always do your best and never give up!..she thought..

He looked at her and took a breath..

5!

He grabbed her hand and turned her around..

4!

His fingers brushed her hair and she blushed..

3!

He started leaning closer to her..

2!

His fingers interwined with hers and looked at her blushing a little..

1!

"i love you..."

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

And right at midnight he kissed her softly as the foreworks shinned the sky with the colours of purple,red,blue,green and orange..

She blushed pure red and kissed his back wrapping her arms around his neck as his hands wrapped around her..

The other looked at them with awe and they pulled away,looking each other in the eyes as he pressed his forehead against hers..

"New year,new beginings"~