Shy Mike x Pervert Reader

A/n:requested by Dark--Angel ^^

(Y/N) sighed dreamly looking at Mike..

(Y/N):ohh Mikey~why you have to be so adorable and..hot~

She crossed her legs and clinged her pants as she was getting wet..

She has been wanting Mike for a while now..she loved his shyness and the adorable blush he made around her..she wanted to kiss every inch of his body..to kiss his stiches one by one as she will ride him~

She got more wet from her dirty thoughts..

(Y/N):Mikey,i need you so bad~

She stood up and,before she goes to bathroom,she walked to Boss office..

(Y/N):heyy Byron~

He puffed his cigar looking at her..

Boss:what do you want now (Y/N)?

She closed the door and walked towards the desk..

(Y/N):just..a little favor~

Boss:no,i am not going to put Mike with you in the night shift!

(Y/N):oh come on!

He left his cigar on the ashtray,.

Boss:sorry (Y/N)..NSFW here..

She sighed and looked at the ground..she thought of something and then looked at him..

(Y/N):please?~

She said with puppy eyes..she knew that nobody could say no to these eyes..

Boss:dont..make these eyes to me..

Her bottom lip quivered a little as her cute big (colour) orbs looked at him..

And he finally gave up..

Boss:fine!!i will put you with Mike!!

She smiled widely..

(Y/N):thanks Boss!!i promise we wont make a big mess!

She winked at him and walked out as he sighed..

Boss:god damn it..

She rushed to the show stage and he was talking with Jeremy..she walked to him and whispered seductively..

(Y/N):get ready big boy~its me and you tonight~

Mike blushed all the shades of red as Jeremy giggled a little..

~~

The pizzeria closed for the day and she was more than excited..but first..

(Y/N):hey..

The animatronics looked at her..

(Y/N):its me and Mike tonight and..i dont want anyone to come to the office..

Foxy peeked through the curtains of the Pirates Cove..

Foxy:yarr,the lad is gonna enjoy that booty~

Freddy facepalmed..

Freddy:just go and..do whatever you want..

She smiled and started heading to the office..

Foxy:can i join to the fun matey?~

(Y/N):NO!

He pouted and went back inside his cove..

She sat at the desk waiting for him as she flipped the cameras..she heard footsteps and smirked..

Mikey:h-hey (Y/N)..

She bite her bottom lip from even hearing his voice..

(Y/N):hey Mikey~

He blushed and sat on the chair..she handed him the tablet and he flipped the cameras..

She stared at him and started thinking..i wonder if he can be dominant..that would be even sexier for a shy boy~

She scratched a little the desk from the thoughts of what he could do to her..

She suddenly closed both of doors and Mike jumped a little..

Mike:w-what are you doing..?the animatronics arent there..

She sat on his lap facing him..

(Y/N):i cant hold this anymore~

He blushed but he blushed even more when she smashed her lips with his..just how i imagined~soft~

He widen his eyes as she wrapped her arms around his neck..the kiss got more passionate as she shoved her tongue in his mouth and battled with his..he didnt know what to do..he was socked..

(Lemon Warning)

She started rubbing her crotch against his as she pulled away with a string of saliva connecting their bottom lips..

(Y/N):i want you so bad Mikey~

He gulped and blushed more..she felt something poking her crotch and she blushed,.

(Y/N):what is that,huh?~

She pressed her crotch against his more as she leaned closer to his ear..

(Y/N):getting excited Mikey?~

She whispered and moaned a little in his ear making lose it and groan a little..she stood up and unzipped his pants,throwing them on the floor..the bulge on his boxers was big and she giggled as she placed a kiss on it..she removed them and his member sprang free touching her nose..

(Y/N):my,my~you are big~

She sucked a little his tip as he clinged the chair arms..

Mike:(Y-Y/N)..~

She looked at him and smirked..she made one long and hard suck before standing up..she removed her pants with her panties as well..he blushed seeing her soaking wet..she sat on his lap again and lowered her waist to his member..she gasped from his size and slightly clinged him..he groaned as he felt his length inside her tight walls..she started slowly going back and forth..his hands hesitately grabbed her waist as she moved her waist more..he felt a cold breeze on the top of his head and gasped,feeling her soft lips kissing his stiches as she started riding him faster..

(Y/N):i wanted so god damn long~i wanted to feel you~

His blue orbs started forming lust and his hands went to her work shirt..he looked at her with his shy gaze and she nodded..he unbottoned her shirt and unhooked her bra..he threw them on the floor and he bite his bottom lip from her breasts..

(Y/N):there are all yours Mikey~

A smirk formed his lips as he attacked on her chest..she gasped feeling her sensetive nipples being abused like that..she bounched up and down his member more,until she felt her back touching the desk..she looked at Mike that kept sucking her breasts as he thrusted deeper inside her..

Her moans could be echoed in the whole pizzeria..Foxy scratched the wall with his hook as drool rolled down from his mouth..

Foxy:i..want..that booty..~

The bulge on his brown pants got bigger..

Freddy:you horny fox..

He sticked his tongue out to the brown bear as more moans could be heard..but from the kitchen..

Chica:AGHH BONNIEE~~

Bonnie:F-FUCK CHICA YOU ARE SOO TIGHTT~~

Golden Freddy appeared on the stage with black tears rolling down his cheeks..

Freddy:what happened to you?!

Golden Freddy:...i lost my innocence...