Daddy Vincent x Babygirl Reader part 2

Warning:daddy kink in this oneshot..if you arent okay with that,then dont read it..

~Three months later~

(Y/N) got used to it in this Daddy/babygirl relationship..she wasnt shy and she was her true herself to Vincent..sometimes she will go to her little space and act more like a little girl..

She wanted some things to change..in her room,.she wanted not to be so..girly..and there was a game room for her and Vincent!!

It was morning and Vincent was at the kitchen with his boxers drinking coffee as he waited the toasts..

Then,(Y/N) walked inside the kitchen a bit sleepy,wearing his sweater only...

She went behind him and hugged him..

(Y/N):good morning Daddy~

He chuckled..

Vincent:good morning sweetheart..sleep well in Daddys arms?

She nodded and he turned around and kissed her softly..

Vincent:i hope you learn your lesson and not touch yourself without asking Daddy..or the next time wont be only spanking your ass~

(Y/N):i am sorry Daddy..

He placed a kiss on her nose and toaster made a 'ding' sound..

(Y/N):toasts!!

She said jumping up and down as he chuckled and grabbed a plate to put the toasts..

He sat at the table and noticed something at her..

Vincent:baby?

(Y/N):yes Daddy?

His hand went to her crotch and she shivered..

Vincent:why you arent wearing underwear?

She blushed..

(Y/N):i-i cant find it,.

Vincent:go and check again,.i dont mind seeing you like that but Mike could walk in and see you and..

His fingers brushed her 'lips'..

Vincent:you are mine~i dont want anyone to take a glance at your body~

She giggled and stood up..he gave her a small smack on her butt and she squeled a little..

She went to his bedroom to find her underwear..she looked around,under the bed and nothing..she opened his closet and..

(Y/N):oh my..

It wasnt his closet with his clothes..it was the other one that forbade her to open..it had whips,ropes,handcuffs,blindfolds,collars and the list is going on and on..

She gulped seeing these and grabbed the belt that had there..it will hurt like hell if he would punish me with that..

Suddenly,two hands grabbed her sides and she yelped turning around..

(Y/N):f-fuck Vincent you scared the shit out of me!!

She quickly covered her mouth and he looked at her with a raised eyebrow..

Vincent:looking in my stuff that i told you that you cant look,cussing,and call me with my name?

She crossed her arms..

(Y/N):i didnt see anywhere that i cant call you with your name!

He put her against the wall and his gaze was serious..

Vincent:you think that you are a big girl huh?alright..

He lift the sweater up a bit..

Vincent:i will treat you like a big girl..