Customer Vincent x Prostitute Reader

A/n:requested by Shelby-The-Yandere :3

(Y/N) started dressing up as Ben handed her an envelope..

Ben:it was an amazing night~

She took the envelope and opened it..

(Y/N):100$?only?!

He chuckled as he put his shirt on..

Ben:maybe you will get more if we meet again~

She rolled her eyes and grabbed her bag as she walked out of the room..

She stepped outside the hotel and took a deep breath..she started walking down the sidewalk with her hands in the pockets..she passed from the park and saw couples kissing passionately or some others would just play around with their kids..

She sighed deeply and ignored them as she kept walking..

The truth is that,she didnt want to be a prostitute..but she didnt have another choice..her parents kicked her out when she was 16 and she didnt know what to do or where to go,.she tried to find a job but none of them accept her because of her age..so,she turned to prostitution..it was either that or a strip club..she would walk around the day and the night would sleep with some random guy for money..

She passed from Fazbear pizza and looked inside from the glass doors..the animatronics were singing as the kids were cheering from joy..

(Y/N):i wish i was a child again..

She sighed and walked next to the alley..she sat in her usual spot as one dog and cat came towards her..

(Y/N):hey guys..

She patted their heads and the cat purred as the dog's tail went right and left..she pulled out from her bag a small bread..she made them two pieces and gave the one to her furry friends..they started eating as she smiled,eating from her piece too..

~~

It was night and time for (Y/N) to find someone to sleep for the night..

She walked out from the alley and started walking down the sidewalk..she looked around and saw a purple car..here we go again..she thought..

She took a breath and tapped the passengers window..it rolled down and she blushed seeing the guy..holy shit..

It was a purple guy..purple hair pinned back in a rat tail..white eyes and a wide grin spread across his face..

"want help cutie?~"

A pink blush appeared on her face and her heart was ready to jump out from her chest..she actually doesnt develop feelings for her customers but..this one..damn~

(Y/N):emm..yeah,i need a drive..~

She smirked and he grinned..

"alright get in~"

She smiled and got inside..he looked at her and grinned more..

(Y/N):so..whats your name?

He started the car as his other hand touched her thigh..

Vincent:its Vincent baby~

She blushed feeling his large getting near to her crotch but he pulled away..

(Y/N):i-its (Y/N)..

He smirked and started driving to his house..

~~

They arrived at his house and,it took her by surprise..

(Y/N):hold on,arent we suppose to go to a hotel?

He chuckled..

Vincent:i like it happening in my bed~and without anyone hearing us~

She blushed again but rolled with it..

He unlocked the door and they got inside..he leaded her upstairs to his room,and he closed the door..

(Y/N):alright before we start,how much are you gonna give me?

He chuckled and started unbottoning his purple shirt..

Vincent:you will see~

She raised an eyebrow,looking at him suspiously..

(Y/N):okay then..

(Lemon Warning)

She removed her clothes,leaving her with her lace underwears and walked towards him..

Vincent:nice~

He squeezed her covered chest as she removed his pants and his boxer as well as..she sat him down on the bed and started stroking his erect member..she sucked slightly the tip teasing him and he groaned..his hand pushed her head to suck him all and she gagged a little,but still sucking his length..

She pulled away with a string of saliva connecting her bottom lip with his tip..she unhooked her bra and removed her panties..she layied him down on the bed and got on the top..her entrance touched the tip and he pushed her waist down making her gasp,.

Vincent:what is it sweetheart?~too big for you?~

She blushed furiously and he started moving her hips..she moaned and started bouncing up and down on his member..he groaned and grabbed her boobs..

Vincent:you are so beuatiful~

He whispered in her ear and she blushed more as he playied with her hard nipples,.he kissed her neck as he layied her down,thrusting violently inside her..

(Y/N):Vincent!!~~

Her nails scratched down his back as he left a purple hickey on her neck..his lips kissed her jaw line and then met her lips..she took it by surprise since,no one would kiss her or even compliment her..

She kissed back as her one hand playied with his hair..his tongue playied with hers and pulled away,attacking her chest..

~~

The sun started coming up in the horizon and she slowly started waking up..

She found herself cuddling with the purple guy and smiled a little..she kissed his jaw line and under his chin,to the little beard he had..

(Y/N):it was the best night..~

She whispered and saw him smiling in his sleep..she sighed and got up,dressing up..

Vincent opened one eye and saw her putting her shirt on..

Vincent:b-baby?where are you going?

He sat up rubbing his eyes and she almost lost it from his morning deep voice..

(Y/N):emm..you know..i gotta go..where is the money?

He chuckled and stood up..he walked towards her and kissed her forehead..

Vincent:you dont need money..you need love~

She widen her eyes and he hugged her tightly..

Vincent:i have seen you every time you pass from Freddys..

He kissed her cheek as his other hand went under her shirt,rubbing her back..

Vincent:you dont want this at all,right?

She found herself crying a little as she hugged him back..

(Y/N):i-its t-true..

She cried on his chest as he rested his chin on the top of her head..

Vincent:shh~its okay..

(Y/N):n-no..its not okay..

He pulled away and lift her chin up..

Vincent:want to stay here?i dont mind..

She smiled weakly and nodded..

(Y/N):t-thanks Vincent..

He smiled too,kissing her nose..

Vincent:anything for my baby..

She blushed a little but smiled again as she kissed him softly on the lips..he kissed her back,wrapping his arms around her waist...