Foxy x Reader

(Y/N):ughhh why am i doing this to myself!!

She lazely entered the office as the 12 am bell chimed and another night at Freddys for her started..the phone started ringing and she pressed the button to answer the phone..

Scott:Hello?Hello,Hello?

(Y/N):you know Scott,that 'hello,hello' its getting a bit old..

Scott:mehh,i still like it!!

She giggled and grabbed the tablet flipping the cameras..

(Y/N):what do you got for me,phone guy?

He chuckled through the phone

Scott:nothing much..just keep an eye at Pirates Cove..Foxy is more active than usual these days..

(Y/N):more active?

Scott:yeah,yesterday Mike had a problem with him because he always left from the Pirates Cove..

(Y/N):and what time did he start that?

She flipped to Pirates Cove and the curtains were wide open..

(Y/N):nevermind,i have an answer!!

She rushed to the left and shut the door..

Scott:(Y/N) are you okay?i hear banging..

(Y/N):Foxy is on move..i have to go!!

Scott:wait-!

She hung up and flipped the other cameras..Bonnie and Chica started moving and Freddy was still on stage..Foxy stopped banging and went to Pirates Cove..

~~

(Y/N):i am gonna die!!

It was 5 am and she had only 10% battery left..she started taking deep breaths..

(Y/N):okay,its nearly 6 i have to use my power propely..unless that red fox come out again..

She flipped to Pirates Cove and noticed the sign saying 'IT'S ME' and the curtains wide open again..she yelped a bit and rushed to the left door again but a metal hand grabbed her hand so she wont press the door button..

Foxy:enough hiding lass~

She widen her eyes and tryied to let out of his grib,.

Suddenly,the power went out..

(Y/N):great..

She felt herself being lift up and throwing over his shoulder..

Foxy:i got ya lassie~

She was confused as he was started running down the hallway and then to the Pirates Cove..he let her stand on her feet as the Freddy tune started playing..her gaze turned to the red fox..

Foxy:yar welcome lass~

(Y/N):w-why did you save me?

His metal hand run through her (c/h)..

Foxy:its been a long time lassie~

She was confused

(Y/N):w-what..?

His gaze turned into a hurt one..

Foxy:dont ya remember?when ya were little?ya are coming at Freddys and watched my show..before..the incedent with Mike..

She was trying to remember but only pictures of the bite came in her mind..she closed her eyes sighing slightly...

Foxy: Do what you want, '
cause a pirate be free,
You are a pirate!
Yar har, fiddle di dee,
Being a pirate is alright to be,
Do what you want 'cause a pirate be free,
You are a pirate!

He sang in a low voice and she looked at him as the song started ringing memories in her mind..

Foxy:We've got us a map,(a map!)
To lead us to a hidden box,
That's alllocked up with locks! (with locks!) (A/n:the box in fnaf 4 xD)
And buried deep away!

We'll dig up the box, (the box!)
We knowit's full of precious booty!
Burst open the locks!
And then we'll say hoorayy!

He sighed and looked down at his metal feet..she doesnt remember..he thought..

(Y/):Yar, har, fiddle di dee.
If you love to sail the sea,
You are a pirate!

She said in a low voice too as a small smile formed her lips..he smiled widely as he started singing with more joy..

Foxy:Yar har, fiddle di dee,
Being a pirate is alright with me! Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free,
You are a pirate!
Arr yarr, ahoy and avast, dinky-dink-dink-a-dinkadefast!
Hang the black flag
At theend of the mast!
You are a pirate!

Hahahahaha! (Yay!)

(Y/N)-Foxy:We're sailing away (set sail!),
Adventure awaits on every shore! We set sailand explore (ya-har!) And run and jump all day (Yay!) We float on our boat (the boat!) Until its time to drop the anchor, Then hang up our coats (aye-aye!) Until we sail again!

(Y/N):Yar, har, fiddle di dee.
If you love to sail the sea,
You are a pirate!

Laaaand ho!

(Y/N)-Foxy:Yar har, fiddle di dee, Being a pirate is alright with me! Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free,
You are a pirate!

You are a pirate!!

They finished the song laughing as Foxy looked at her with a big smile..

Foxy:i havent sing this song for years..

(Y/N):i know..i am sorry that..i forgot you..i was trying these years to forget everything from my childhood at Freddys because...

Her voice trailed off as she didnt want to finish it..

Foxy:i understand lassie..but remember that i always be that happy pirate fox..

She smiled and brought him for a tight hug..

(Y/N):and i will always be part of your crew!!

He hesitately wrapped his arms around her as his hook carefully travelled down on her back..

That moment didnt last as the 6 am bell chimed..they pulled away and both had a small blush on their cheeks..

Foxy:see ya tonight lass?

He said a bit nervous and she kissed him on his cheek..

(Y/N):maybe~

She whispered and the eye patch on his right eye went up..she giggled and left the Pirates Cove..

Foxy poked his head out of the curtains and looked at (Y/N) walking out of the pizzeria..he smirked a little..

Foxy:dat booty is mine~