Christmas Special!Jeremy(lemon)

(Y/N):Merry Christmas Jerebear!!

The brown haired boy blushed and let her in..

She walked inside his house..well,actually Mikes house but anyways..

(Y/N):where is Mike?

Jeremy:Boss w-wanted h-him d-do t-to t-the n-night s-shift..

(Y/N)what?!its Christmas!!

Jeremy:i-i k-know..

He rubbed the back of his neck and she jumped on the couch..

(Y/N):dont worry!!i am here to watch together the christmas Anime Marathon!!

He smiled and sat on the couch with her..

(Y/N):also..

She grabbed her box and showed it to her..

(Y/N):i gotcha something!!

He blushed and took the box..he removed the covering and opened it..his green eyes shinned his face..

Jeremy:(Y/N)..y-you s-shouldnt-!

She put her index finger on his lips shashing him..

(Y/N):your welcome~

He blushed and grabbed the Sailor Moon figure..

Jeremy:i-its v-very e-expensive..i-i h-have s-searched f-for t-that f-figure t-too..

She smiled and ruffled his hair..

(Y/N):worth it for my Jerebear!!

He blushed more and the marathon started..

~~

It had a small break and (Y/N) stood up to stretch a little..

(Y/N):i am going to the bathroom real quick!!

Before she goes,Jeremy grabbed her hand..

Jeremy:b-before y-you g-go,t-take t-the f-figure i-in m-my r-room p-please..

She smiled at him and took the sailor moon figure..

She walked to his room and..it was a bit dark..his window was closed and no light was illuminating..she turned the lights on and it had posters from different anime on the walls..she giggled and walked to his desk,leaving the figure there,.before she walked out,she noticed something under his bed..

(Y/N):huh?

It looked like a manga..she grabbed it and widen her eyes..it wasnt just an ordinary manga..it was hentai!!

(Y/N):why this is even here?!in Jeremys room?!

She flipped some pages and they were all big boobs,butts and sooo on..and they were pages that were a bit..sticky..what is that?she thought when she saw some white liquid on some pages..

(Y/N):wait...

She immediately understood what it was and a gasp heard in the room..she turned around and a nervous Jeremy was on the door..

Jeremy:(Y-Y/N)!?w-what a-are y-you d-doing w-with t-this m-manga?!

(Y/N):actually,the right question is what are you doing with this..

His green eyes looked around as he started sweating..

Jeremy:i-i..u-umm..

She blushed and placed the manga on the desk..she walked towards him and ruffled his hair..

(Y/N):look..there is no reason to be ashamed for that..you are still in your teens..well,late teens but hey i understand you because i am 18 too and hormones and all these stuff..

Jeremy:y-yeah b-but..

He looked at her and started having a different feeling..

Jeremy:i-its b-because o-of y-you..

She looked at him confused..his eyes were full of lust.ohh no..this feeling again..he thought..

He put her against the wall and she was with widen eyes..

(Y/N):Jerebear?!

(Lemon Warning)

Jeremy:yes?~

She blushed from his seductive voice..ohh god..she thought,.

(Y/N):w-what are you doing?!

He smirked a little..

Jeremy:i am going to do something that i always wanted..~

(Y/N):y-you are not..so shy anymore..

Jeremy:but you are~

She blushed more and he leaned in closing the gap between them..his soft lips touched hers as his hands travelled up and down on her body..he removed her sweater and pants..

(Y/N):Jeremy!!

Jeremy:keep that for later~(a/n:da fuck,is Vincent haunting Jeremy?!xD)

She was surprised from his behavior and felt his cold fingers on her womanhood..her head rested on the wall as he started moving them faster..

(Y/N):J-Jeremy!~

She cummed on his fingers and he licked them to clean..

Jeremy:sweet~

He removed his sweater and grabbed her from her waist,and gently threw her on the bed..he took off his pants and 'accidentely' his green boxers too..he layied on the bed,stroking himself..

Jeremy:ride me~

She didnt recognise Jeremy anymore(a/n:me too ._.)..from shy and loving he went..dominant and demanding..but she had to admit it that it turned her on..

She shyly removed her panties and came on the top of him..his fingers brushed through her hair and his throbbing member touched her entrance..

(Y/N):i-i have never..

Jeremy:me too~

She looked at his green eyes and leaned in kissing him on the lips..he lowered her buttom and slided inside..the kiss blocked the screams of pain but still tears rolled down her cheeks..he wipped them away with his thumb and moved her buttom back and forth..

Jeremy:move now,baby~

He whispered and she shyly nodded..she started going up and down as she moaned in low tunes..he unhooked her bra and started playing with her breasts..

Jeremy:hmm go faster~

She layied on his body as she started moving herself faster..he lift her up a little and sucked her breasts..she moaned louder and he smirked..with one hand grabbing her butt and the other on her back,he moved himself too and she felt more pleasure running through her body..

(Y/N):aghh f-fuck Jerebear~

He grinned widely and placed her down,thrusting himself inside her like a hungry animal..

Jeremy:you dont know how much i grave you~i look innocent but..i have my secret desires for you~

She moaned louder as he started rubbing her little 'pea'..they were sweating as they were both close..they moaned each others names as their juices mixed up..

Jeremy:(Y/N)..i..love you so..much..~

He said trying to find his breath..she pulled him for a sweet kiss and they didnt notice Mike peeking through the door with a camera on his hand..

Mike:hehe,the guys wont believe that~

He closed the camera and walked away..

Not so shy after all...